GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wonder why LE's been so quiet? anyone know where the POI moved after eviction?

Just on wtae tv I watched 'WADE' coming out of court due to his eviction hearing. I have to check the website later..........running out for errands.....getting a storm. WADE says he is no MONSTER and is not afraid of anything because he did not do anything. Lit up a cigerette as usual. I will be back with link...........look at wtaenews.com local.........

Just on wtae tv I watched 'WADE' coming out of court due to his eviction hearing. I have to check the website later..........running out for errands.....getting a storm. WADE says he is no MONSTER and is not afraid of anything because he did not do anything. Lit up a cigerette as usual. I will be back with link...........look at wtaenews.com local.........

Here's your link.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/man-questioned-deaths-east-liberty-sisters-i-am-no/nd2d9/

POI name is ALLEN WADE according right now on WTAE TV news LIVE

Found a court docket for someone with same name, same age for these charges. 07/09/2010
1 Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury 18 S 3701 SSA1I G 499541-0 F1 06/01/2010 1
2 Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury 18 S 3701 SSA1I G 499541-0 F1 06/01/2010 2
3 Criminal Conspiracy Engaging -
Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury

This is a different guy than was indicated earlier, who was charged with robbery, terroristic threats, and intimidation of witnesses in 2009

He made the paper in 2003

From 2003, of March 8, 2002 bank robbery

Though unemployed, Allen Wade bought a Lincoln Continental. A few hours later, he bought an SUV. Over the next day, he bought another car and some furniture.

$81,000 holdup of the PNC Bank. Just prior to the robbery, he made a diversionary call to police, saying a man with a handgun was at a school on the opposite side of the neighborhood.

His wife said she saw him with $70,000 cash, and that he was a little vague about where he got it.

Here's his Facebook page

Wpxi.com

similar video - he just says a little more, that he will tell his story after he is cleared
LINK

Though unemployed, Allen Wade bought a Lincoln Continental. A few hours later, he bought an SUV. Over the next day, he bought another car and some furniture.

$81,000 holdup of the PNC Bank. Just prior to the robbery, he made a diversionary call to police, saying a man with a handgun was at a school on the opposite side of the neighborhood.

His wife said she saw him with $70,000 cash, and that he was a little vague about where he got it.

Here's his Facebook page

well, he has a computer, interesting. He has dodged the law allot...........

Found a court docket for someone with same name, same age for these charges. 07/09/2010
1 Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury 18 S 3701 SSA1I G 499541-0 F1 06/01/2010 1
2 Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury 18 S 3701 SSA1I G 499541-0 F1 06/01/2010 2
3 Criminal Conspiracy Engaging -
Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury

This is a different guy than was indicated earlier, who was charged with robbery, terroristic threats, and intimidation of witnesses in 2009

Here's the police report for that I think, with a mugshot.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/2372204/

At the bottom it mentions how the same Credit Union was robbed the month before, May 14th 2010 and it's not certain if they are connected. I wonder if that first robbery was ever solved?

Report for May robbery
https://local.nixle.com/alert/2185114/

Here's his Facebook page

Hialeah,

After reading the escapades here of Wade, he's just not too bright!

Any idea how many years he spent in prison?

I'd love to know if he has business cards - has anyone spotted anything anywhere?

Has anyone found any charges still pending from April 2013?

Snipped and bolded by me, from
Though unemployed, Allen Wade bought a Lincoln Continental. A few hours later, he bought an SUV. Over the next day, he bought another car and some furniture.....

Can a person tell LE ^this^, while keeping a straight face?
Can a LEO keep a straight face while hearing this?
She guessed - he found it in sofa cushions? Ashtray in the car? Where?

JM2cts. :seeya:

From what I have read about the sisters, they were not ostentatious at all. Even if they had money, I just can't see them keeping large amounts of cash in the home. I wonder if whoever broke in was furious not to find richer pickings and thought Susan was holding out, hence the brutality?

This case makes me very sad, actually. That beautiful home and the sisters must have been so proud and excited and happy, then that's ruined by a burglar, and then they are murdered.

I hope anyone in the community who has a shred of information comes forward. It would terrify me to live in an area where I thought there might be someone around capable of carrying out a wicked crime like this.

This case makes me very sad, actually. That beautiful home and the sisters must have been so proud and excited and happy, then that's ruined by a burglar, and then they are murdered.

I hope anyone in the community who has a shred of information comes forward. It would terrify me to live in an area where I thought there might be someone around capable of carrying out a wicked crime like this.

I agree it's very very sad about the sisters, Pittsburgh is a great city! & they found a quaint little home.

From reading it sounds like Susan let the party in the home, or they had a key to get in? they laid wait, we don't know everything here. If it was a burglar why did he hang around for 2 hours roughly until the other sister showed up? It's very strange! most generally someone wants to rob and exit as fast as they can.
Then why would a run of the mill burglar take the ladies cell phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back