GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's the police report for that I think, with a mugshot.

I didn't realized Wade's mugshot was there.

He certainly has transformed his appearance in 3 years. He is well groomed and looks clean these days.

I agree it's very very sad about the sisters, Pittsburgh is a great city! & they found a quaint little home.

From reading it sounds like Susan let the party in the home, or they had a key to get in? they laid wait, we don't know everything here. If it was a burglar why did he hang around for 2 hours roughly until the other sister showed up? It's very strange! most generally someone wants to rob and exit as fast as they can.
Then why would a run of the mill burglar take the ladies cell phone.

Both women were shot in the head execution style. One woman (the first) was stripped of her clothing. He also stole the car, and abandoned it less than a mile away outside a public library. The police have not revealed the time library CCTV took photos of him, and how that relates to the CCTV of Wade in the Sunoco, when he bought something, and allegedly threw a pen that came from the sisters' house in the trash there.

This is not a simple burglary.

I wonder if whoever broke in was furious not to find richer pickings and thought Susan was holding out, hence the brutality?

Not burglary. He didn't break in. No sign of forced entry. He was let into the house.

Why shoot her execution style, and strip her clothes off, if it was just about valuables? Why wait 2 hours for her sister to come home, shove her down the basement stairs before she had a chance to take he coat off, and shoot her execution style too?

In my view, this is about a lot more than robbery.

Looks like he did time for the 2002 bank robbery of $81,000 - as he does not surface, as far as we know, until the bank robbery of 2010. Docket says, "Penalty Served" but doesn't say anything about confinement.

Facebook says he is (was) employed at Liberty Transportation. Pure speculation - but perhaps some kind of work release program?

He was charged for theft in Aug 2013 in Westmoreland County (funny, his Facebook page shows that he visited Greensburg...) He appeared before the court about 2 weeks before the murders.

Odd - he doesn't post anything about the murders. If I lived next door, I would be totally wigged out. I'd be worried about my girlfriend. People in the area are very frightened, especially people who have already been burglarized.

He does post Feb 21 - when he was picked up by police - that he wants a lot of people to kiss his you know what, but trusts in God.

<modsnip>

Also, for what its worth, Allen was messing around on Facebook 11:30 am of the murders, posting a video abut a guy who was arrested for drinking a half and half Arizona Ice Tea.

Some thoughts on the 2 cell phones that were taken from Susan & Sarah Wolfe.

The killer took both phones for a reason! It could be the killer's phone no was in the phones, then it would be someone they both knew more than likely, it could be they were text messaging Susan and by taking the phones LE would be unable to learn what the text messages were so the killer thinks. We do not know if Susan & Sarah had IPhones. LE can contact the phone company for records to see incoming and outgoing telephone calls but, I am uncertain if they can retrieve telephone no's that were text messaging, it may just say SMS Messaging because the texts are in bulk & unlimited etc.,

The reason for taking the phones was to prevent LE from gleaning too much information about him the "killer", so he thinks he's safe by taking the phones away IMO.

Just in... he is charged with the murders! Charged, there is a warrent but not in custody yet. The DNA must be back...

Article has many previous crimes listed. Most crimes against women. Cut an ex-wife's break line on her car, threatened lives, and intimidating a witness.

Most recently, state police charged him with stealing a Westmoreland County woman's diamond wedding ring when he delivered a refrigerator to her Cook Township home in April 2013. During an interview with state police in Greensburg, he admitted stealing the nearly $3,000 ring out of a bedroom, but said he tossed it because he thought it was fake. A status conference on that case is scheduled for April 17

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/5709452-74/charged-police-wade#ixzz2v6WkqL4N
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

! I'm glad he's charged!

ETA: I would have waited until he was in custody to make that announcement! Where the heck is he now, and will he be found?

Target 11&#8217;s Rick Earle reported one of the key elements in the police investigation was that Wade was wearing one of the sisters&#8217; sweatpants.

According to police, investigators caught Wade on surveillance near the East Liberty Midas taking off the pants.

Police told Earle they also found Wade&#8217;s DNA on the sweatpants that were later recovered.

He is considered armed and dangerous...

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/neighbor-charged-deaths-east-liberty-sisters/nd6Dz/

The complaint also says that surveillance video shows the person taking off his gray sweatpants behind a muffler shop at South Whitfield Street and Penn Circle North. Police recovered those sweatpants and found a blood sample with DNA that matches Wade, according to the complaint.

Also, there was a mixture of male and female DNA under Susan Wolfe's fingernails "and Allen Wade cannot be excluded as contributor to this mix," police wrote in the complaint.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/neighbor-w...g-east-liberty-sisters/24814878#ixzz2v6lXj1Th

LOL, on one WTAE TV video he says "I am not a monster"..................oh YES YOU ARE!
I just watched the perp walking very cocky with a cig in his mouth.........boy would I love to slap that out of his mouth! Sorry for the rant..........and his girlfriend's mom had said he was such a nice guy..................REALLY????

more to come on Channel 11 WPXI TV and also WTAE TV.com at 5 and 6pm

2nd perp went in handcuffs to be questioned...........more after advertisement

Allen Wade 2 counts of murder, turned himself in........DNA & he used the sisters ATM cards that same night. cameras everywhere got him.
Ok, that was a teaser about 2nd guy........no new info on him yet.......no name yet

If he used an ATM card, his motive could be robbery. Based on his Facebook posts on the day of the murders, the motive may have been sexual - or a hate crime. Most of his posts since the murders make me think this was a hate crime. If this really is the guy. I hope they have enough to make this stick and put the sicko away for good.

From Wade's Facebook page today:
"I would like for the world to know I am 100 percent innocent and I would never ever in any way hurt a person so brutally it is not in my nature I have always respected women and will always continue to do so I am being framed to take the fall for this case and hopefully justice will prevail," Wade said in the post.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-with-murdering-iowa-reps-sisters-surrenders/

Oh sure he has always respected women... Motive... robbery and he likes to hurt women.

I think we can be confident that he is NOT being framed for anything. The police proceeded very carefully with this, and waited until they nailed him. I expect he is going to play the victim card here.

"Federal firearms records show Wade has bought eight handguns since 1997. " According to state police sale records obtained by city police, Wade bought eight handguns between 1997 and 2002. One of the guns was sold or transferred, but police did not have records of sales of the other guns. A search of ATF records revealed that four of the guns were found by law enforcement, but three have not been recovered. Those guns are two 9 mm and a Star .45.
Read more:
Those are serious calibers, especially the .45. That's a sure kill caliber. More recently, GF says he had a .380 - an effective caliber, but in an easily concealed sized weapon. We don't know what kind of gun killed the sisters.

"I am not a monster." What kind of answer is this? A true, spotaneous denial would have been, "I did not kill those women."

"During an interview with state police in Greensburg, he admitted stealing the nearly $3,000 ring out of a bedroom, but said he tossed it because he thought it was fake." Suuuure he did.

"'I would never ever in any way Hurt a person so brutally it is not in my nature I have always respected women and will always continue to do so'" I guess he has amnesia about the protection orders - and reports he had beaten GFs/wives, sabotaged their cars, but phone wires, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk
Back