GUILTY PA - Susan, 44, & Sarah Wolfe, 38, murdered in their Pittsburgh home, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wade claims he only wants to talk to channel 11............WPXI in video........thinks he is 'special' doesn't he????

Looks like Wade was in jail when approached to kill a witness. He snitched on another inmate and was helping police with that..........

More about the murder for hire. Wade was in jail for the ring theft, another inmate supposedly asked him to kill someone. Wade most likely became an informer and got bail for $1. He would probably still be in jail and not killing people if his bail was not reduced IMO.....

Wade's public defender at the time, Deborah Jackson, asked a judge to reduce Wade's bail in September. Peck's office did not consent to the reduction, according to court records, but Westmoreland Common Pleas Judge Rita Hathaway reduced the $25,000 bail set by District Judge Denise Thiel to $1 on Sept. 25.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/5712322-74/wade-case-inmate#ixzz2vIV5i4Ep
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Video of someone using the sisters ATM...
A surveillance video recorded a person in gray sweatpants and bright white shoes at an ATM in East Liberty withdrawing money at that time.

The same person was captured on camera walking away from where Sarah Wolfe's car had been abandoned and toward the ATM.

The person is then shown removing the sweatpants near a Midas Muffler shop. Police recovered the pants and found a business card that belonged to an associate of Susan Wolfe in the pocket.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roclaims-100-cent-innocent.html#ixzz2vJLpEOVK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More about the murder for hire. Wade was in jail for the ring theft, another inmate supposedly asked him to kill someone. Wade most likely became an informer and got bail for $1. He would probably still be in jail and not killing people if his bail was not reduced IMO.....

Wade's public defender at the time, Deborah Jackson, asked a judge to reduce Wade's bail in September. Peck's office did not consent to the reduction, according to court records, but Westmoreland Common Pleas Judge Rita Hathaway reduced the $25,000 bail set by District Judge Denise Thiel to $1 on Sept. 25.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/allegheny/5712322-74/wade-case-inmate#ixzz2vIV5i4Ep
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Unbelievable

Video of someone using the sisters ATM...
A surveillance video recorded a person in gray sweatpants and bright white shoes at an ATM in East Liberty withdrawing money at that time.

The same person was captured on camera walking away from where Sarah Wolfe's car had been abandoned and toward the ATM.

The person is then shown removing the sweatpants near a Midas Muffler shop. Police recovered the pants and found a business card that belonged to an associate of Susan Wolfe in the pocket.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roclaims-100-cent-innocent.html#ixzz2vJLpEOVK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am not a map person, but on WPXI video about 3 nights ago, they showed his exact route that he took. Even the Sunoco that he threw away things ( a pen also) Lots of DNA........YES!

There's lots of good information in the Pittsburgh Gazette article, here's one e.g.

"The phrase "cannot be excluded" appears often in criminal cases and hints to defense attorneys that they might have an opening to raise questions about the quality of the DNA match, veteran defense attorney Patrick Thomassey said.

"That tells me that it's a mixture of things and I don't think it's that strong," said Mr. Thomassey, who estimated that he has worked on about 100 cases involving DNA evidence but is not involved with the Wolfe case. "That 'cannot be excluded' phrase is troublesome to the district attorney."

This article also states they found jogging pants iin the basement on Feb., 8th
with blood how many pairs of jogging pants have we? Another pair is over in the parking lot by Midas Muffler?

DNA of a Wade friend is also being tested, I found that interesting.

I'm glad they have Wade the wastrel locked up, we know where he is.

Really good article by Pittsburgh Post Gazette!

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/03/07/Investigators-use-Pittsburgh-company-to-examine-dna-in-Wolfe-sisters-deaths/stories/201403070121

He posted a video on Facebook on Feb 6 of a woman pole dancing (minus the pole). He commented "practicing for this bachelor party tonight". Odd ...

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...-in-Wolfe-sisters-deaths/stories/201403070121

In an affidavit supporting the arrest Wednesday of Wade, 43, for the killings of Sarah and Susan Wolfe, his next-door neighbors on Chislett Street, police wrote that there was a mixture of DNA from a male and female under Susan Wolfe's fingernails.

Wade, the affidavit said, "cannot be excluded as contributor to this mixture," according to the Allegheny County medical examiner's forensic laboratory division.

Neither the county crime lab nor the district attorney's office would expand on that statement.

It could be telling that Pittsburgh police have retained a local company, Cybergenetics, that specializes in analyzing DNA mixtures from more than one person, to run the evidence through its TrueAllele computer analysis.

The analysis, pioneered by Cybergenetics in Oakland, has been used in various hard-to-solve cases. It can take mixtures of DNA and conclusively identify -- or exclude -- a suspect, and do so more reliably than older DNA technology.

The phrase "cannot be excluded" appears often in criminal cases and hints to defense attorneys that they might have an opening to raise questions about the quality of the DNA match, veteran defense attorney Patrick Thomassey said.

"That tells me that it's a mixture of things and I don't think it's that strong," said Mr. Thomassey, who estimated that he has worked on about 100 cases involving DNA evidence but is not involved with the Wolfe case. "That 'cannot be excluded' phrase is troublesome to the district attorney."

WPXI.com on TV
just had a teaser and I am watching for it.........says "TWIST" in 2 sisters murdered

WPXI.com on TV
The DA talking about this case.......to much info leaked out about this case.
Rock solid case against Wade with timeline and videos! 1st time I heard about blood stained sweat pants! All I ever heard is that he was wearing her sweat pants!

WPXI.com on TV
The DA talking about this case.......to much info leaked out about this case.
Rock solid case against Wade with timeline and videos! 1st time I heard about blood stained sweat pants! All I ever heard is that he was wearing her sweat pants!

Yes it's been out. It was his blood on a sister's sweats, the ones he took off with the card in the pocket. No word on where his pants are or what happened to the clothes he was wearing during the murders. He must have been hurt during the murders because his blood was on the discarded sweats.

Oh all the crying about too much info released sounds like politics to me. They have too much evidence for that to matter IMO.

http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/5752943-74/information-zappala-public#axzz2vn5hMo8z

On my last post link:
The man from the surveillance footage was later identified as Wade.

DNA testing from a bloodstain on the sweatpants matched Wade, police told TribLive.com.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roclaims-100-cent-innocent.html#ixzz2vJLpEOVK

Colette answered my question about the sweatpants while I was still posting!

The sisters had $600 stolen from their accounts after they were murdered. $300 for each life.

Police say the suspect then used part of that money to buy cigarettes.

A week of honest work could easily have produced the same return. I'm outraged at these murders, I really am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back