Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow - this is wonderful news! I bet his mom is elated - not knowing must hurt so badly...

Welcome back Tim! We are glad you are in good hands now.

Wow, I heard on the radio up in Bucks County that they found this guy in New York. Unreal! Good news, I have to catch up on this.

What a nice surprise. I hope this young man gets the medical treatment he needs to help manage his mental health.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Poor guy. I wonder where he was all this time and why he didn’t contact his family. Four months his a long time to be gone. Just goes to show that even months later, people can still be alive and ok! Proves to us once again not to give up hope!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how do you disappear for 4 months, with no traces, like bank withdrawals or credit card use, and survive? Would someone not have to help you? Pay you under the table to work? How would he get to New York without much $$?

Awww!!! This poor kid!!!!

I wonder what happened to him? I'm so glad to hear that he's home with family.

Moral of the story: NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad he went to a hospital maybe he can get his act together now, His poor mom wont have to bury him....
All JMO

So how do you disappear for 4 months, with no traces, like bank withdrawals or credit card use, and survive? Would someone not have to help you? Pay you under the table to work? How would he get to New York without much $$?

It doesn't seem that tricky to me. Philadelphia to New York City is only a 2-hour drive. He may have taken a train or hitched a ride with a stranger. He could've also just convinced a friend to let him crash on their couch because he needed some space or a change in environment. Or checked into a shelter. He's 22, not 15, so legally it's not a crime for him to travel or stay somewhere else on his own accord...it's just concerning due to his health issues and perhaps his state of mind.

I also don't think we know conclusively whether he had any money on him or access to money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back