Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone fingerprint the patient in the hospital and try to correlate it to TC's travels? If he (meaning TC) was in Glen Mills and/or his mother's house in NE Philly there will be prints someplace, either Glen Mills, NE Philly property, or the car in which he went to 7-11..... just thoughts going out before he went missing. Someone in this supposed hospital pic can take prints of the patient and try to match them. Even if he had the shaving bag and slippers....prints would have to match up if the gentleman in the hospital is even related to this case.

dan lynch was discussed extensively in the Cosmo Dinardo thread. he is not unconscious any longer. he was hit in the head.
Agree. The Dan Lynch incident occurred well before Tim went missing. The recents unconsious man is not Dan Lynch.

The patient at Temple hospital has ears that are very distinctive in that they splay outward and are pointy (no idea of the medical terminology sorry), also, his outside brow lines slope down and Tim's do not. I strongly believe they are not the same person (as much as I wish they were).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just so people don't get off track, the patient at Temple is absolutely not Timothy. I know this because the patient was a former roommate of a relative of mine. (He is also not "Jesse" from KY.) As I am not a family member I won't post his name, but his family has identified him and they are with him.

Just so people don't get off track, the patient at Temple is absolutely not Timothy. I know this because the patient was a former roommate of a relative of mine. (He is also not "Jesse" from KY.) As I am not a family member I won't post his name, but his family has identified him and they are with him.
I am thankful this man is not alone. Thank you for the update. At least one family has answers.

Where is Timothy?

Well, I'm hoping this young man who is in a coma is going to be ok.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1734213956884775

eb33139dd5a19bc541d6ce0af9ed0943.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, how great! Did not expect this outcome.

I can confirm that Timothy has been found safe. He walked into a hospital in NY disoriented and was able to give them his Mother's phone number. The family is enroute to the hospital now. On behalf of the family, we want to thank everyone who has assisted in looking for Tim by sharing his posters, looking for him and just spreading the word. Once again, Tim was NOT a drug addict, there have been no signs of drug use at all.

I can confirm that Timothy has been found safe. He walked into a hospital in NY disoriented and was able to give them his Mother's phone number. The family is enroute to the hospital now. On behalf of the family, we want to thank everyone who has assisted in looking for Tim by sharing his posters, looking for him and just spreading the word. Once again, Tim was NOT a drug addict, there have been no signs of drug use at all.

Thank you SO much for giving us an update!! All that matters is he is SAFE!! Great work & sending positive thoughts to Timothy & his family!

I've been thinking about this guy after looking for Michael Melbie. I'm so happy he is found. He has had a pretty hard life. Thank you for letting us know he is alive and safe.
:happydance::loveyou:

Once again, Tim was NOT a drug addict, there have been no signs of drug use at all.

That's great news! I'm super happy to know that his actions and shocking change in appearance had nothing to do with drugs. I'm glad he is safe, and hope he gets the help he needs

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 12.39.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 12.39.04 PM.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 256
Karen Gilbert said her son was not, as far as she was aware, involved in using or selling marijuana or any other drugs.

He did have various medical issues, including suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, a neurological disorder, and had recently said he was being threatened by someone, but didn’t explain by whom or why.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/t...edium=social&cid=Philly.com+Twitter&mobi=true
This young man has physically suffered a lot in his short life. His changing appearance is likely due to his failing health, as well as wanting to change his look up, as young often people do.

Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is horribly painful, and taking drugs would only enhance his pain and cause other side effects. The lack of muscle, a high arch, and claw toes are signs of this genetic disease, making walking difficult.

https://www.cmtausa.org/understanding-cmt/what-is-cmt/
Some medications are potentially toxic to people with CMT.

First signs include frequent tripping, ankle sprains, clumsiness and “burning” or pins-and-needles sensations in the feet or hands.

Muscle wasting in the lower legs and feet may lead to foot drop, poor balance and other gait problems.

Muscular atrophy in the hands often causes people to have difficulty with tasks involving manual dexterity, such as writing and manipulating zippers and buttons.

Abnormal sensation in the extremities and an inability to sense where one’s body is in space are also common, and many people experience neuropathy, muscle or joint pain.

Poor tolerance for cool or cold temperatures is typical and many people have chronically cold hands and feet.

Additional symptoms may include fatigue, sleep apnea, breathing difficulties, scoliosis, kyphosis and hearing loss.

There is no drug treatment for CMT.
I'm just so glad he is getting help so he can possibly live a relatively normal life. Poor guy. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back