Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has there been any more information given to PI from his mother? Specifically meaning where and how he moved around? Anything from the Aunt in Glen Mills? Were they able to check his computer for these alleged threats?

Not that we've heard.

I became aware of this case by reading the CD threads.
The only thing that might connect the CD case to this one is that TC got out of his mother's car about 5 minutes from where CD lives....that's an odd coincidence.

There also was some unusual chatter from some of the Bensalem SM people around the time TC disappeared....someone was saying that they 'felt threatened' around May 30-31....and some other unusual things the first week in June.

But it doesn't appear that any of this is directly related to TC at this time.

I became aware of this case by reading the CD threads.
The only thing that might connect the CD case to this one is that TC got out of his mother's car about 5 minutes from where CD lives....that's an odd coincidence.

There also was some unusual chatter from some of the Bensalem SM people around the time TC disappeared....someone was saying that they 'felt threatened' around May 30-31....and some other unusual things the first week in June.

But it doesn't appear that any of this is directly related to TC at this time.
Are you saying other people were saying they were being also threatened?

No new news on the PI website. The last update is dated July 15th....I've checked a couple of times and I've not seen any changes to the update.

IMO, he's alive and just doesn't want to be found. Possibly on a drug binge. Sad stuff :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help but still feel like this is connected to the CD case. In one way or another. I came across this article today, and the mother's story still doesn't add up. She reported initially that her son got into a car with a person with dark hair. Again, I go back to the threats, and why she would let her son walk home after receiving threats the night prior. If you read this article I will attach, she then says that he was either on Skype or FaceTime in his room that night before he went missing and that someone in the house destroyed his "device." Whatever that may be. But again, the 7-11 pic CLEARLY shows he had a phone.
Weigh in guys......what do you think? I'm guessing he might have been picking up heroin, possibly laced with fentanyl and either ODed or got into some other trouble in this situation. Either way, CD lives way too close to not be considered.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/07/...lled-before-as-family-of-missing-man-worries/

I can't help but still feel like this is connected to the CD case. In one way or another. I came across this article today, and the mother's story still doesn't add up. She reported initially that her son got into a car with a person with dark hair. Again, I go back to the threats, and why she would let her son walk home after receiving threats the night prior. If you read this article I will attach, she then says that he was either on Skype or FaceTime in his room that night before he went missing and that someone in the house destroyed his "device." Whatever that may be. But again, the 7-11 pic CLEARLY shows he had a phone.
Weigh in guys......what do you think? I'm guessing he might have been picking up heroin, possibly laced with fentanyl and either ODed or got into some other trouble in this situation. Either way, CD lives way too close to not be considered.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/07/...lled-before-as-family-of-missing-man-worries/
His mom changed her story on the circumstances surrounding his disappearance? :fear:

I have dicounted the mom's version of events because of 2 things. When emotions are high, we typically can't absorb clearly what is going on. It is her child and her emotions are off the radar. The second is that teens and 20ishs typically don't tell their moms all that is going on.
IMO, he was buying weed which is most helpful for his disease.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I understand that. More than you know. I am just thinking again back to why she would have chosen to follow him after he had computer threats the night prior. If I were a mother I would have avoided driving away from a 7-11 in an area where her son typically wouldn't inhabit. If the red flags were up then you trust your motherly instinct and stay there and not let your son just walk home on foot, esp. with the condition he has. (Tooth something??? cant't remember the affliction atm).

I do know in the late stages of addiction, whether it be alcohol or heroin, the deception gets so forlorn and jumbled that sometimes people can't see through to the truth. But I can't believe this is marijuana purchase. He looks like an addict based on the 4 pictures and his transient moving between areas. I don't want to judge. I just know from losing my boyfriend 6 months ago and didn't have wide opened eyes until he passed. He relapsed and I had to really educate myself since I never had anything like this even close to my life before.

Hence why I have been so connected to all of this bucks county activity lately. I really want to find justice for the people who are responsible for people dying. Even if they are addicts and choose to relapse or whatever someone is providing unsafe drugs and have to be brought to justice.

I have dicounted the mom's version of events because of 2 things. When emotions are high, we typically can't absorb clearly what is going on. It is her child and her emotions are off the radar. The second is that teens and 20ishs typically don't tell their moms all that is going on.
IMO, he was buying weed which is most helpful for his disease.

I understand that. More than you know. I am just thinking again back to why she would have chosen to follow him after he had computer threats the night prior. If I were a mother I would have avoided driving away from a 7-11 in an area where her son typically wouldn't inhabit. If the red flags were up then you trust your motherly instinct and stay there and not let your son just walk home on foot, esp. with the condition he has. (Tooth something??? cant't remember the affliction atm).

I do know in the late stages of addiction, whether it be alcohol or heroin, the deception gets so forlorn and jumbled that sometimes people can't see through to the truth. But I can't believe this is marijuana purchase. He looks like an addict based on the 4 pictures and his transient moving between areas. I don't want to judge. I just know from losing my boyfriend 6 months ago and didn't have wide opened eyes until he passed. He relapsed and I had to really educate myself since I never had anything like this even close to my life before.

Hence why I have been so connected to all of this bucks county activity lately. I really want to find justice for the people who are responsible for people dying. Even if they are addicts and choose to relapse or whatever someone is providing unsafe drugs and have to be brought to justice.
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I understand what your saying. I too, would have followed him.

He was carrying his grooming kit in the 7-11 photo....could have contained his stash if he was a drug user or seller.

He was carrying his grooming kit in the 7-11 photo....could have contained his stash if he was a drug user or seller.
Agreed...had that in my mind when I found out weed was the best treatment for his disease.

Agreed...had that in my mind when I found out weed was the best treatment for his disease.

I must have missed the post that said he had a medical condition. What was it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you Really ??? I actually raised this point if you go way back in the thread over a couple weeks ago. That is certainly my feeling. You're not going to carry around a bong in that. It also is possible (only speculation on my part) that the shaving kit could hold bags of heroin, if he supposedly got into said car, that he potentially was procuring drugs. It seems unlikely that one would put a bong or a pipe into a shaving bag.

There's someone in the thread who said they knew one of the relatives or something and would get back to us? Same poster is also in another thread saying they know a family member from *that* thread's case... Curiouser and curiouser.

There's someone in the thread who said they knew one of the relatives or something and would get back to us? Same poster is also in another thread saying they know a family member from *that* thread's case... Curiouser and curiouser.

Are you talking about PrimeTimePI? He's a verified Private Investigator that the family hired. And it appears he also worked the Esma Donuk case. I don't think it's too strange he has other cases given his line of work. JMO. Forgive me if you are referencing someone else.

Yes...this person was a friend or a friend of a friend of DF.
Have you mentioned everything you know about this to the PI on this case? I think you can send a message directly through PM right here in Websleuths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back