Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh yes, okay. I thought there was a new set of images or something. Thank you.
For whatever reason, I could have sworn I saw it on the PI's site too
but couldn't find it there.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That's one of the thoughts I had as well! There's definitely something fishy about what exactly occurred the night prior!!

Especially given the fact that there has been no info regarding the phone/pc he may have been receiving these threats on. It very well may be because said threats didn't exist.

Or, quite possibly he & mom had some sort of heated exchange. Maybe mom said something to TC that he didn't like & TC responded with something like, "don't/stop threatening me"?! That would make a little bit of sense, psychologically speaking, as to mom's claim he was being 'threatened'.

Maybe?! [emoji848] I honestly have no clue. 路*♀️Nothing makes sense!! I'm determined to find something!!
The threats were made on his computer. I wonder if they were legit, exaggerated, misconstrued, or completely fabricated. We have to wait for the PI updates.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/timothy-ceaser-missing-bucks-20170715.html
Timothy Ceaser’s mother and stepfather have been frantically searching for him over the last month and a half. The 22-year-old was last seen by his mother at a 7-Eleven in Croydon, Bucks County. They’ve even waded into the nearby Neshaminy Creek to look for him.

Karen Gilbert said her son was not, as far as she was aware, involved in using or selling marijuana or any other drugs.

He ... had recently said he was being threatened by someone, but didn’t explain by whom or why.

On the night of May 31, he said he was receiving threatening computer messages, his mother said. He was acting strangely, but didn’t explain, and early on June 1, his mother brought him to their Northeast Philadelphia house.

Later that morning, her son wanted her to drive him north on U.S. 13 (Bristol Pike) in Bucks County. Early on in that drive, Ceaser told his mother he wanted to walk home. That’s when Gilbert pulled into the 7-Eleven parking lot and let him out.

It was about 11:20 a.m., she said. A surveillance camera inside the store showed Ceaser going inside, but not buying anything, his mother said.
So I think we finally have the full picture now. The computer receiving the threats was in the Glen Mills home. He was acting strange so Mom then picked him up and brought him to her home in Croydon. According to mom, he then asked to head north on US 13, where he spontaneously asked to be let off at the 7-11 so he could "walk home". Surveillance showed him heading out of the 7-11 and towards Neshaminy in a northerly direction. At the same time, his mom decided to keep an eye on him so drove to an adjacent parking lot to observe him, and when she turned the car around she spotted someone who looked no like him get into a white car. Since he had disappeared from her view, she assumed it was him.

I'm sure his mom is full of regret for letting him out of the car. Who knew he would purposefully disappear? I'm sure she wasn't expecting that and my heart breaks for her. I think the media has picked pieces to include in their articles, and it's not that mom is changing her story at all. We need to support her. She must be devastated.

When he said he wanted to "walk home", he could have meant his mom's, Glen Mills, or maybe even Mullica Hill, NJ.

This case is confusing..if Tim went into the 7-Eleven, but didn't buy anything, maybe the bottle he's holding is alcohol. Maybe he was under the influence in Glen Mills, acting strangely because he was intoxicated or going through withdrawals and hallucinating, and mom had to go get him. This is pure speculation and moo...I'm sure mom would not want to tell the media anything that would cast a negative light on her son. I know I wouldn't; just enough to get the public to be on the lookout for him.

When he said he wanted to "walk home", he could have meant his mom's, Glen Mills, or maybe even Mullica Hill, NJ.

IMO you don't just "walk home" to Glen Mills or anywhere in NJ. In order to walk to New Jersey you have to use the Ben Franklin Bridge, and that's 18 miles if walking, then you have to cross the bridge into Camden NJ, and that's no place for TC to be walking around. From Camden to Mullica Hill is another 15 miles.

Croydon to Glen Mills is 38 miles. Not happening. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The threats were made on his computer. I wonder if they were legit, exaggerated, misconstrued, or completely fabricated. We have to wait for the PI updates.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/timothy-ceaser-missing-bucks-20170715.html

So I think we finally have the full picture now. The computer receiving the threats was in the Glen Mills home. He was acting strange so Mom then picked him up and brought him to her home in Croydon. According to mom, he then asked to head north on US 13, where he spontaneously asked to be let off at the 7-11 so he could "walk home". Surveillance showed him heading out of the 7-11 and towards Neshaminy in a northerly direction. At the same time, his mom decided to keep an eye on him so drove to an adjacent parking lot to observe him, and when she turned the car around she spotted someone who looked no like him get into a white car. Since he had disappeared from her view, she assumed it was him.

I'm sure his mom is full of regret for letting him out of the car. Who knew he would purposefully disappear? I'm sure she wasn't expecting that and my heart breaks for her. I think the media has picked pieces to include in their articles, and it's not that mom is changing her story at all. We need to support her. She must be devastated.

I think, "I want to walk home" actually meant, get me out of this da#% car
now because I can't spend another minute in here or with you.

It almost sounds like maybe he was suffering from a psychotic break and maybe the "threats" on his computer was actually the beginning of paranoia.

Ugh. I'm afraid for this boy. Have they checked homeless encampments?

With the current photo, certainly someone (even the unsavory ones)
would be able to remember him.

I think, "I want to walk home" actually meant, get me out of this da#% car
now because I can't spend another minute in here or with you.

It almost sounds like maybe he was suffering from a psychotic break and maybe the "threats" on his computer was actually the beginning of paranoia.

Ugh. I'm afraid for this boy. Have they checked homeless encampments?

With the current photo, certainly someone (even the unsavory ones)
would be able to remember him.

Interesting how our experiences give us perspective. Based on my experiences with teens, "I want to walk home" meant I'm meeting somebody or I've got something better to do.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Has the PI been able to check his bank/card use accounts? Would give a good idea immediately if he alive and possibly an area.

Has the PI been able to check his bank/card use accounts? Would give a good idea immediately if he alive and possibly an area.
I didn't see any updates on money on the site.

Interesting how our experiences give us perspective. Based on my experiences with teens, "I want to walk home" meant I'm meeting somebody or I've got something better to do.

But he wasn't a teen! Wasn't he 22?

I wonder if him suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease had any part in this? Some of those who have it have to be prescribed narcotics because of how severe the pain can be..so he could have suffered from addiction, and if not addiction then maybe depression - if not drugs then perhaps suicide... I'm curious to know what he was like (and how his disease presented) before he disappeared (what his "normal state of being" was and how he acted in day-to-day life. It may have nothing to do with this but just a thought.

I wonder if him suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease had any part in this? Some of those who have it have to be prescribed narcotics because of how severe the pain can be..so he could have suffered from addiction, and if not addiction then maybe depression - if not drugs then perhaps suicide... I'm curious to know what he was like (and how his disease presented) before he disappeared (what his "normal state of being" was and how he acted in day-to-day life. It may have nothing to do with this but just a thought.

Beth- I think you are spot on....

I hope the PI looks at find my phone app. He is a millennial, which can lead to his phone, which can lead to if it's been charged, and where its located....or last located. I asked this question before and nobody responded. It's also a great time to look at his bank account as well. Or Florida? Philly? Kensington? With his affliction I can not imagine him walking more than a mile. Just saying......IMHO

I hope the PI looks at find my phone app. He is a millennial, which can lead to his phone, which can lead to if it's been charged, and where its located....or last located. I asked this question before and nobody responded. It's also a great time to look at his bank account as well. Or Florida? Philly? Kensington? With his affliction I can not imagine him walking more than a mile. Just saying......IMHO

Original reports said he didn't have a phone. The 7-11 pics sure look like he has one in his pocket, but if they didn't know about it they probably have no way to trace anything.

Just went back on the PI website to check in and see if there was any word. Still nothing. I hope something positive comes as I felt restless over his whereabouts last night. This thread has been quiet and just was checking in.

Deep in my gut, I feel like he is alive somewhere. Maybe struggling because of his illness pains, but otherwise mostly okay. I hope he's just laying low and taking a break, and maybe that's why I want to believe. Just a gut instinct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15
Back