Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[emoji2] Maybe...I don't know anyone that has on of those anymore...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
Uh, I do. And the white thing in his left pocket is way to big to be an IPod.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Uh, I do. And the white thing in his left pocket is way to big to be an IPod.

Some iPods are as big as phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y'all!! First time commenting on this thread!! I usually just follow along! [emoji851] However, with all the recent activity in this area, I have been glued to these cases & have started trying to make any sense of them!
Anyhow, this may have already been stumbled upon by another in this group, but thought I'd post in case it hadn't been! Recounts a few details a bit differently!

The original link to the article is only available to those who have a paid subscription to the Bucks County Courier Times. The second link has the entire article, (word for word), copied & pasted. It's the 5th post in the thread.

"...Gilbert said her son had a mental health issue the night before he disappeared. She had taken him for a ride that morning to calm down and he got out of her car around 11:45 a.m. at the convenience store, saying he wanted to walk home. She tried to watch him from afar from her car, but as she went to park in a nearby lot, she lost sight of him coming out of the store and has not seen him since.
That morning, Gilbert sought help from a Bensalem patrol officer she spotted near the store to report that she couldn't find her son. She said he told her to file a report with Bristol Township police because the 7-Eleven was in that municipality. But Gilbert said Bristol Township police told her to file a report in Philadelphia because that is where she lives. She called Philadelphia police the night of June 2 and a Philadelphia police officer came to her home a few hours later and took down a report about her son..."

<modsnip>

Original Link-- http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_729667d4-6599-11e7-a8ae-87d559c36133.html

I thought it was just his pants, the way they are styled, like with white there on both sides. Then I also considered the "phone" on our right is not white but silver and just appears white from a camera or glare.

more concerned with the incorrect reporting as to which direction he actually headed.

Hey y'all!! First time commenting on this thread!! I usually just follow along! [emoji851] However, with all the recent activity in this area, I have been glued to these cases & have started trying to make any sense of them!
Anyhow, this may have already been stumbled upon by another in this group, but thought I'd post in case it hadn't been! Recounts a few details a bit differently!

The original link to the article is only available to those who have a paid subscription to the Bucks County Courier Times. The second link has the entire article, (word for word), copied & pasted. It's the 5th post in the thread.

"...Gilbert said her son had a mental health issue the night before he disappeared. She had taken him for a ride that morning to calm down and he got out of her car around 11:45 a.m. at the convenience store, saying he wanted to walk home. She tried to watch him from afar from her car, but as she went to park in a nearby lot, she lost sight of him coming out of the store and has not seen him since.
That morning, Gilbert sought help from a Bensalem patrol officer she spotted near the store to report that she couldn't find her son. She said he told her to file a report with Bristol Township police because the 7-Eleven was in that municipality. But Gilbert said Bristol Township police told her to file a report in Philadelphia because that is where she lives. She called Philadelphia police the night of June 2 and a Philadelphia police officer came to her home a few hours later and took down a report about her son..."

<modsnip>

Original Link-- http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_729667d4-6599-11e7-a8ae-87d559c36133.html

Unfortunately the first link doesn't work for me :( worth noting I'm on an iPhone though!

I've seen posters make a viewable google doc and share the link here. Would you mind doing that? TIA

<modsnip>

Yet another version of the events. This time, mom was parking to watch from afar, then lost sight of him. Nothing about direction or a white car. Hmmmm

My hinky meter is going crazy on this one!

"...Gilbert said her son had a mental health issue the night before he disappeared. She had taken him for a ride that morning to calm down and he got out of her car around 11:45 a.m. at the convenience store, saying he wanted to walk home."

I wonder if the "threats" were not real.

How do you even get your phone to sit up straight like that, sticking out of your front pocket? I have a 6s plus and it fall right into my pocket. [emoji848]

If it is a short, rectangular pocket. That looks kind of like a hip/ outer thigh cargo pocket to me, not a regular front pocket of jeans. Like in carpenter pants. Sometimes they have the front pocket that is cargo style with a flap (I see what could be a flap under the white rectangle) and then behind that pocket there is a slit pocket that may be shorter.

Yet another version of the events. This time, mom was parking to watch from afar, then lost sight of him. Nothing about direction or a white car. Hmmmm

This is raising so many flags for me. Why does mom have so many different stories for what happened?

This is raising so many flags for me. Why does mom have so many different stories for what happened?
Maybe they are all the same, each one providing different details as she remembers. Maybe all together they paint the detailed step by step of her actions.

But the part that throws me is the white car/walking away, north/south, the purchase/no purchase, and the phone/no phone.. Maybe it's the media twisting it, and not the mom.

"...Gilbert said her son had a mental health issue the night before he disappeared. She had taken him for a ride that morning to calm down and he got out of her car around 11:45 a.m. at the convenience store, saying he wanted to walk home."

I wonder if the "threats" were not real.

That's one of the thoughts I had as well! There's definitely something fishy about what exactly occurred the night prior!!
Especially given the fact that there has been no info regarding the phone/pc he may have been receiving these threats on. It very well may be because said threats didn't exist.
Or, quite possibly he & mom had some sort of heated exchange. Maybe mom said something to TC that he didn't like & TC responded with something like, "don't/stop threatening me"?! That would make a little bit of sense, psychologically speaking, as to mom's claim he was being 'threatened'.

Maybe?! [emoji848] I honestly have no clue. &#129335;&#127995;*&#9792;&#65039;Nothing makes sense!! I'm determined to find something!!

Me too. I feel for her...I know I would be crazy if I didn't know my child was safe. Unfortunately, her memory isn't so reliable, as well as most of us especially when it's an emotional event. IMO....I'm going to focus on other sources of info. Hope Tim is safe...

I always wondered why the PI page showed pictures of where they looked for TC. I think they suspect suicide.

Wasn't there someone in this thread that knew the family and was going to get back to us? I'd love to know their take on this.

I always wondered why the PI page showed pictures of where they looked for TC. I think they suspect suicide.

It's a plausible option....would like to understand the threatening messages first. Of course, if that turns out to be a fact.

This is the PI' s web spot for TC with all the latest pics and info.

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/
There's been some updates.
Tim was last seen in the area of the 7-Eleven at Neshaminy Road and Bristol Pike (Route 13) on Thursday, June 1st at around 11:30am. Tim was travelling with his mother when they stopped at the 7-11. Tim went inside while his Mom turned the car around. By the time she got back into the parking lot, Tim was gone. Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Neshaminy Rd on foot.
So, he went away from Bristol Pike (highway 13), away from the train station, deeper into the subdivision.

http://knowitallgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Tim-Ceaser-MP-Flyer.pdf

There's been some updates.

So, he went away from Bristol Pike (highway 13), away from the train station, deeper into the subdivision.

http://knowitallgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Tim-Ceaser-MP-Flyer.pdf
Tim was last seen in the area of the 7-Eleven at Neshaminy Road and Bristol Pike (Route 13) on Thursday, June 1st at around 11:30am. Tim was travelling with his mother when they stopped at the 7-11. Tim went inside while his Mom turned the car around. By the time she got back into the parking lot, Tim was gone. Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Neshaminy Rd on foot. Tim spent the last 8 months with relatives in Glen Mills, PA and may not know the local Bucks County area. He also has ties to Philadelphia where his parents live and in Mullica Hill, NJ where other relatives live.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x89c14dafa5ce2fa9:0x2d3e0357d1a23192

This map isn't as clean as the last one because everything we know is squished down at the bottom. But I wanted to examine what the area is like. I hope they searched every outlet that leads to the river's edge. He may have sat down by the water and just "relaxed and to be at peace" (trying not to be morbid).
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 171
Where do you see that? Can you please post the link?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15
Back