PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Authorities are looking for a Chester County woman missing since early Sunday morning 08-23-09 on the Main Line.

Toni Lee Sharpless, 29, a single mother living with her mother in West Brandywine Township, was last seen around 5 a.m. at a house party in the Penn Valley section of Lower Merion Township, according to police.

After Sharpless drove away from the party with a friend around 5 a.m., they argued about whether Sharpless was in good enough condition to drive.

The friend got out of the car a block or two from the party.

Text message to Sharpless' 12-year-old daughter might be the last communication anyone had with her.

She drove a black 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, with a Pennsylvania license plate, DND-7772.

She was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt with black tights and black sandals. The red-haired, blue-eyed Sharpless is 5-foot-5 and weighs about 135 pounds.

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2224335/

I just read through this thread. It seems odd that Toni and her car have just disappeared. I wonder why the LE is not giving more info about the hits on the car tags. Praying this will have a good ending.

Just checking to see if anything new here. Cannot believe that Toni and her car just poofed into thin air. Keepin' on praying!:waitasec:

I checked in to see if there were any update reports. This all seems so strange. I hope her daughter and parents are holding up okay.

I haven't read anything in the local paper lately...

If I remember correct that Toni stepdad was going to fly in a helichoper the highway routes Toni may have took home after the leaves were clear from the trees. Has that happened?? Was just wondering trying to keep this going in a postive direction. Nothing at all in this case. No talk, no clues, no looking. strange.

Hey, just checking in again, I was so hoping to have some kind of news. This is crazy - how does one disappear off the face of the earth without a trace? I pray that her daughter has support and love from friends and family to cope with life without her Mom.

Have you seen this Chester County woman?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authorities are looking for a Chester County woman missing since early Sunday morning 08-23-09 on the Main Line.

Toni Lee Sharpless, 29, a single mother living with her mother in West Brandywine Township, was last seen around 5 a.m. at a house party in the Penn Valley section of Lower Merion Township, according to police.

After Sharpless drove away from the party with a friend around 5 a.m., they argued about whether Sharpless was in good enough condition to drive.

The friend got out of the car a block or two from the party.

Text message to Sharpless' 12-year-old daughter might be the last communication anyone had with her.

She drove a black 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, with a Pennsylvania license plate, DND-7772.

She was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt with black tights and black sandals. The red-haired, blue-eyed Sharpless is 5-foot-5 and weighs about 135 pounds.

Have you seen this Chester County woman?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The friend got out of the car a block or two from the party. Have you seen this Chester County woman?

Get some help bumping this missing person case. There more to his then meets the eye.

Get some help bumping this missing person case. There more to his then meets the eye.
Yes, there is more here. I think the answer to Toni's whereabouts lies with the last place she was seen - the house party at Green's house. It smells like a cover-up to me somehow. What a shame that this case has been swept under the rug. Of course, all IMOO.
I just cannot see that if she had gone off her meds and was out roaming the streets it would have gone on this long.

Seems to me that there is or must be someone reading this blog or knows someone that is looking or hoping to be a writer or detective, looking to make a name for themselves and show their ability to solve a mystery. Well solving this mystery would make you well known. BECAUSE SHE JUST VANISHED or DID SHE?

Has anybody heard anything on this case that is following it?

Attachments

• toni water.jpg
    toni water.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 34

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members