PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Theres a new article up on Philly.com that has nothing but old information... at very least her picture is right under the main site photo.

As for this "lead" in Lancaster, you would think it wouldn't be hard to stake out the area and see if Toni shows up one of these nights...

Thats what i was thinking

I tried to post this earlier but anyway, there is a new article up at 'lancasteronline'. It goes into detail a Nov. 13th sighting. I beleve it is what "belleyes" referred to in his post about talking to PI.

Here is the Lancasteronline link:

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/245373

I'm not feeling hopeful. The "my gut has never been wrong" comment is kind of self-serving.

If the "credible" man never met Toni before, how could he recognize her with a wig on? And if he knew her, why not just walk up to her and start a conversation to see if it really was her and if she was OK?

The police reaction is awful. Must not be any "bolo" out for her.

The idea that she is being shuttled back and forth between Camden and Lancaster seems odd.

I wish they would search the river again before it gets too cold.

I agree she is in the river or foul play is involved, but she is not alive. I have been in and out of the city the past two weeks I even stopped to eat at speeds one day because I had some work at the court house and I didn't see a sign of her, I never trust a sighting as there are too many people that look like someone else. I think the only one NOT being "credible" here is the PI.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Any new on the Toni front? I pray for the day that I google her name and it says "Found".

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope and pray for those missing.

Haven't heard a thing. There will be lots of hunters hitting the woods this week. Who knows......

I do not believe any sighting that puts her working the streets. I do not think she would work so hard to overcome her issues and then just go on a drug binge and sell herself for drugs, leaving behind her daughter who she had just called. Why isnt the P.I undercover stalking the streets at night ? Toni on drugs or not needs to eat sleep and if her sightings are to be believed then nightclubs known for hookers should be visited, stores in places where cheap motels are should be watched, as well as the motels.Are there any truck stops there? if the motivation is drugs and she is still in the area then there is a local connection like a dealer who has to supply her if it was a random dealer she could move farther away to avoid detection. So if the P.I's gut is right like it always is according to her (insert smirk here) then locating Toni should not be that much of a problem if she is out scouting the area and talking to people it might cost her some money but if she is out there and walking out in public where she has been sighted then she could be found by the PI's efforts.
I least thats what I think. An toni has dark hair, why choose a dark wig ? would you think she would want to look as different as possible?

I feel so sad that this case has gone nowhere. What in the world happened to Toni? Somehow, in my gut, I think something happened to her having to do with the last place she was seen - the party. I just don't see how she could be wandering the streets in a drug/mental problem haze for this long.

According to Eileen, the Lancaster area of the sightings had been staked out by her and her team. She didn't say this to everyone at the community meeting, but implied it to me during our private conversation.

I feel so sad that this case has gone nowhere. What in the world happened to Toni? Somehow, in my gut, I think something happened to her having to do with the last place she was seen - the party. I just don't see how she could be wandering the streets in a drug/mental problem haze for this long.

Driving up my mothers on thankgiving I caught myself looking for Toni's car off the road and thought to myself. It would have had to been a real freakish accient at high speed, and to many homes around. Someone would have seen something by now. Plus Penndot cuts the weeds along some of the roads.

Someone knew how to make a car (vin or title) disapier, and a person vanish, its been to long for an accicent. I am changing my mind on this disappearance.

:waitasec:
http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2224335/

Just came back to see if there is anything new on this case. What do you all think happened to her? Like I posted before, to me the key to the case is the last place she was seen - the party. How could a person and a vehicle just disappear? The river nearby was checked, and the possibility that she was in a car accident is unlikely at this point - someone would have probably seen something by now. I cannot get her out of my mind. No sightings, no word, nothing. So very sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back