PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anybody heard anything on this case that is following it?
I only know what I have read on here about this case. I just checked in to see if there were any new updates. I can't believe she and her car just disappeared???

:crossfingers: I hope that this case stays a priorty for the police.

I have been reading and I too find it hard to believe that the car just vanished, and agree that she would have contacted her daughter by now if she could. What concerns me is that when some has made a mistake or has a "mental illness" diagnsois they become less believeable somehow it is like all of a sudden they must of done something "off the wall" which makes for an easy target to foul play. I hope that soon they look at this case as suspicious and look into large empty barns, abandoned buildings that could store a car, large piles of loose branches and brush in fields or heavly treed areas and so forth. She has a daughter that is waiting for her mother, her family deserves answers.

Seems to me that there is or must be someone reading this blog or knows someone that is looking or hoping to be a writer or detective, looking to make a name for themselves and show their ability to solve a mystery. Well solving this mystery would make you well known. BECAUSE SHE JUST VANISHED or DID SHE?

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2224335/

I went to the polldaddy link you posted and voted for "Foul Play/a Stranger".
I was considering anyone she may have met at the party a stranger, but some people might consider such a person "Someone she knows". I wonder if I voted correctly:confused:

I agree with you 100%. This one of many cases that I can't stop thinking about.

I went to the polldaddy link you posted and voted for "Foul Play/a Stranger".
I was considering anyone she may have met at the party a stranger, but some people might consider such a person "Someone she knows". I wonder if I voted correctly:confused:

I agree with you 100%. This one of many cases that I can't stop thinking about.

Girl she was partying with,ex boyfreind,boyfriend someone she knew. People in greens house strangers,side of road help starnger, ect

If you have read this mystery and you have an opion on what happen to Toni that night she when out to party take our poll.
If you are new take time to read over the blogs it is intresting and will be worth your time. Then take our poll THANKS

Click the link below:
:twocents:

http://poll.fm/1nr39

Have you seen this Chester County woman?

Authorities are looking for a Chester County woman missing since early Sunday morning 08-23-09 on the Main Line.

Toni Lee Sharpless, 29, a single mother living with her mother in West Brandywine Township, was last seen around 5 a.m. at a house party in the Penn Valley section of Lower Merion Township, according to police.

After Sharpless drove away from the party with a friend around 5 a.m., they argued about whether Sharpless was in good enough condition to drive.

The friend got out of the car a block or two from the party.

Text message to Sharpless' 12-year-old daughter might be the last communication anyone had with her.

She drove a black 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, with a Pennsylvania license plate, DND-7772.

She was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt with black tights and black sandals. The red-haired, blue-eyed Sharpless is 5-foot-5 and weighs about 135 pounds.
New poll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have read this mystery and you have an opion on what happen to Toni that night she when out to party take our poll.
If you are new take time to read over the blogs it is intresting and will be worth your time. Then take our polls THANKS

Click the links below:

Hey Celt, good find! Wonder if they are in the process of identifying it?

If remains were in a duffel bag, which sat through the winter, how long it would take them to skeletonize? I honestly don't know; just thought these might be older than Toni.

Have those bones been identified yet? I hope it's not her, but then again, we would know. The bones could very well be skeletonized and belong to Toni.

Have you seen this Chester County woman?

Authorities are looking for a Chester County woman missing since early Sunday morning 08-23-09 on the Main Line.

Toni Lee Sharpless, 29, a single mother living with her mother in West Brandywine Township, was last seen around 5 a.m. at a house party in the Penn Valley section of Lower Merion Township, according to police.

After Sharpless drove away from the party with a friend around 5 a.m., they argued about whether Sharpless was in good enough condition to drive.

The friend got out of the car a block or two from the party.

Text message to Sharpless' 12-year-old daughter might be the last communication anyone had with her.

She drove a black 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, with a Pennsylvania license plate, DND-7772.

She was last seen wearing a turquoise shirt with black tights and black sandals. The red-haired, blue-eyed Sharpless is 5-foot-5 and weighs about 135 pounds.
New poll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are new take time to read over the blogs it is intresting and will be worth your time. Then take our polls THANKS

Click the links below:

The very brief news item that indicated remains found said a skull, other bones and a garment bag..
Why is there no follow up by the reports when remains are found, I wonder? It had been almost 2 weeks...should be some kind of an ID, i.e. sex, age, at least?

Wait-did find this, it is a woman...

from philadelphia inquirer 3/19...

Police still trying to identify skull and bones

The Philadelphia Medical Examiner's Office said that the skull found March 9 in a wooded area of Benjamin Rush State Park, along with several other human bones, was that of an adult woman 25 to 50 years of age.

But she has yet to be identified.

Police were called to an area of the park east of Roosevelt Boulevard near the Poquessing Creek and behind a Trevose, Bucks County, motel at about 2:15 p.m. when a pair of hikers discovered the severely decomposed human remains.

The men who found the skull and bones told authorities they were walking through the woods looking for deer antlers.

The site is adjacent to the Lincoln Motel parking lot, although the wooded area is within Philadelphia city limits.

In addition to the human remains, the area was littered with debris, including a duffel bag.

One of the bones is believed to be part of a pelvis.

There was no obvious evidence of foul play on the skull, such as a bullet hole or fracture, police initially said.

Investigators do not know how long the remains were at the site.

The case has not been classified as a homicide.

Investigators hope to match teeth on the skull with dental records to identify the woman.

They also are scanning missing-person reports for leads.

Yes, me too Celt. I wonder if either of these remains have been identified yet. I am sure poor Toni is dead now. I would love to know where her car ended up. She is ending up like the thousands of missing persons who must have met with foul play, and those responsible will never be brought to justice.:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back