PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know Crystal's age? Was looking at some court records online tonight for some of the players.

I can't believe they will not come back until NEXT Thursday! What a crock! If I was a diver I'd be down there tonight volunteering. Who knows the kind of mysteries these cars could unravel even aside from finding Toni.

I can't believe they will not come back until NEXT Thursday! What a crock! If I was a diver I'd be down there tonight volunteering. Who knows the kind of mysteries these cars could unravel even aside from finding Toni.

I understand it might take that long to get a crane on site to remove the vehicles they've already located. However I don't understand why Tim and the divers can't continue looking at other vehicles that have yet to be identified. Tim is there all the way from Texas and the sonar guy from IL. Why not continue without the crane???

O'yeah your my kind of person I would be beside myself to find everything. lol

I understand it might take that long to get a crane on site to remove the vehicles they've already located. However I don't understand why Tim and the divers can't continue looking at other vehicles that have yet to be identified. Tim is there all the way from Texas and the sonar guy from IL. Why not continue without the crane???
It is probably a stability issue. If the cars are stacked so they could become dislodged and risk a diver then they have to wait. We learned this when they were doing the dives for the bridge collapse and how easily divers can be injured checking out the cars underneath the water. Tim wouldn't want them to endanger their lives to check out rusty cars which may not yield her body. It is a recovery effort. It can take time.

Eastern PA and NJ had about 3 inches of rain yesterday. More in some places. For the next couple of days, it is not going to be safe for divers. All the rain that fell upstream in that watershed has to move down. It would be crazy to risk the lives of divers in those conditions.

My thoughts exactly.. I in particular wondering if one of these cars was not the black truck owned by Richard Petrone .. or one of the other many missing people in the area...

They are now saying there is 3 maybe 4 cars still yet unidentified.. but I have a hunch they are just scratching the surface.. I think we'll likely see them pull more than that out of that mess.

And they may very well find Patrone/Imbo car down there but I'm not sure if it works geographically into their last known whereabouts that night... although I'm sure we should keep open minded until they pull the cars out.

It is not close geographically to Patrone/Imbo. Also if it was a professional hit like the FBI believes, I doubt the pickup was just dumped in the river.

I apologize if this has been discussed and answered, but I haven't been able to find an answer to the following question(s). What did Crystal do after exiting Toni's car? How did she get home that day?

They are now saying there is 3 maybe 4 cars still yet unidentified.. but I have a hunch they are just scratching the surface.. I think we'll likely see them pull more than that out of that mess.

And they may very well find Patrone/Imbo car down there but I'm not sure if it works geographically into their last known whereabouts that night... although I'm sure we should keep open minded until they pull the cars out.

They were last seen at a bar & restaurant in the 400 block of South Street on 2-19-05 between 11:30-11:45 PM they stated they were going to Imbo's home in Mount Laurel, NJ.

I apologize if this has been discussed and answered, but I haven't been able to find an answer to the following question(s). What did Crystal do after exiting Toni's car? How did she get home that day?
-------------------------------------------------------------
I think that Crystal walked back to the house party.
But I could be wrong.

It is not close geographically to Patrone/Imbo. Also if it was a professional hit like the FBI believes, I doubt the pickup was just dumped in the river.

Exactly. The FBI have hinted they believe the pickup was dismantled and will never be found.

After Crystal volunteerly exited Toni's car she claimes to have waited at the I 76 under pass on Hollow road. She calims to have expected Toni would come back and get her. Crystal's first story was she hitch-hiked, her story last Thursday was her 17 year old Nephew drove down and picked her up. Guess what now the Lower merion police need to now talk to the Nephew.

I have a feeling they may have to postpone the search on Thursday or may have to cut it short yet again. The weather channel is calling for a high of only 63 degrees that day with a 63% chance of percipitation.

It will likely be another cold rainy day and once again tough conditions for divers.

After Crystal volunteerly exited Toni's car she claimes to have waited at the I 76 under pass on Hollow road. She calims to have expected Toni would come back and get her. Crystal's first story was she hitch-hiked, her story last Thursday was her 17 year old Nephew drove down and picked her up. Guess what now the Lower merion police need to now talk to the Nephew.
----------------------------
Welcome mid-night wonder:

Nice information.

Might want to post it under the main thread, missing and located for Toni.

Has anyone heard if divers plan to continue the river search tomorrow and will Tim Miller be there as well?

Has anyone heard if divers plan to continue the river search tomorrow and will Tim Miller be there as well?

I haven't seen anything in the local news about them returning. Seems they just keep updating the items from Friday. Of course, there also hasn't been any news that they WON'T be there, either. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back