GUILTY PA - Troy LaFerrara, 42, dies in Craigslist thrill killing, Sunbury, 11 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Miranda Barbour, Accused Craigslist Killer, Admits To Slaying 22 People As Part Of Satanic Cult

In an interview with the Daily Item in Sunbury, Pa., 19-year-old Miranda Barbour said she wants to plead guilty to killing Troy LeFerrara in November. She also said in the interview that she has killed at least 22 other people from Alaska to North Carolina in the last six years as part of her involvement in a satanic cult.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...slist-killer-confession-report_n_4797592.html

Do we have unsolved missing cases from the last 6 years in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina and California that could be her doing? Did she only prey on males?

I can't tell yet if she is FOS or not.

I don't know what to think anymore.

The McStays used craigslist a lot didn't they?

I heard about this on the news today since she has "ties to NC" I am in shock. I don't know why anything shocks me these days but she is so young and that is such a high number. I hope that maybe 1 or more of the threads on this site can be closed if she opens up about locations of bodies etc. SMH, Sad world we live in.

This is scary. Really scary.. I hope beyond hope she is just making it up for some notoriety.

And the plot thickens...
Just what till you read what her roommate claims she did with vials of sperm....Hey!
Check this out: EXCLUSIVE: Satanic Murderer -- 'I've Killed LESS THAN 100' from TMZ.com.
Sent from the free TMZ app for the iPhone and iPod touch.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She insists she only kills bad people, claiming, "I did this to people who did bad things and didn't deserve to be here anymore."

So really she should have killed her husband and then herself...

From your link Linda:

Scarcella says when Barbour was about to kill, she claimed she changed personas, becoming "Super Miranda."

snip

And Barbour says she felt satanism controlled what was inside of her. Finally this ... Scarcella spoke with Barbour's roommate who told him Barbour once got 2 viles of semen from her husband -- before they were married -- and used them to masturbate. Apparently it's a devil-worshipping thing.

bbm

I'm wondering if she's simply trying to be clever and setting up an insanity defense.

So this is what we got:

Timeframe: 2009 - 2014 (last 6 years)

Locations: Alaska, Texas, North Carolina, California (majority in Alaska)

Weapon used: knife

Most likely victims: men ("bad people, people who abused children and people who owed money, evil dudes willing to molest underage girls, people who did bad things and didn’t deserve to be here anymore, unhappy men")

Number of victims: between 22 and 100

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/02/17/satanic-murder-miranda-barbour-jailhouse-interview

http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/x1708329322/BODY-COUNT-AT-22/?state=taberU

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back