Found Deceased PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 *Evelyn Colon* *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's to hoping whoever did this to them is still alive and will remain so to stand trial. I also hope they have spent the days since December 1976 to look over their shoulder; they certainly should do this from now on.
Well, told ya!
Amazing news all around, with the identifications of two long-time Jane Does in one day (Grace Doe being the other). Hopefully, that has been looking over his shoulder most of his life, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had other victims, either. Time will (hopefully) tell.

Do we know who/which service got Evelyn identified?

@CCJD, I can't imagine how you must feel right now! :D

Rest in peace Evelyn! So glad to see she is ID'd and her killer will face JUSTICE!

I hope we get confirmed pics of her.

Can't believe how many Does are being identified in 2021!

I audibly cheered when I found out she was identified. This made my entire month.

I had always suspected that both Evelyn and her killer were both very young. I will be incredibly shocked if Evelyn and Luis don't have some sort of close affiliation with one another. I wonder if Luis is the "boyfriend" with whom Evelyn was living when she disappeared.

I will now gladly remove "Beth Doe" from my signature and replace it with the proper name.

EDIT: I accidentally referred to Evelyn as "Beth" once in my message. This just doesn't seem real. I am overjoyed that she has been identified.
My husband and I had to pause our nightly show Raising Hope. So I could celebrate her getting her name.

I'll dive into the yearbooks to see if I can find a photo of Evelyn. As it appears she is Hispanic, "Descansa en paz, Evelyn."
(Rest in peace, Evelyn).

But my god, how were the isotopes so off here?

I wonder if one or both of her parents were military and she was raised on a European base? If not that then yeah...isotopes were way off!

I had such a strange feeling this morning that she would be identified very soon. This was my favorite case from the beginning... Hopefully we will hear what happened very soon! Wow!!!

Can we please refrain from labeling these cases as "favorites". This was and is a traumatic event for Evelyn and her family. Let's not use words like we're talking about a movie or TV show. Let's all have some tact here.

Last edited:
I'll dive into the yearbooks to see if I can find a photo of Evelyn. As it appears she is Hispanic, "Descansa en paz, Evelyn."
(Rest in peace, Evelyn).

But my god, how were the isotopes so off here?

Sometimes isotopes are useful, but they're sometimes wildly askew. There was a Colorado case where the isotopes said the victim had been in several places, moved around a lot, and it turned out she was a local girl who had never even left Colorado.

Sometimes isotopes are useful, but they're sometimes wildly askew. There was a Colorado case where the isotopes said the victim had been in several places, moved around a lot, and it turned out she was a local girl who had never even left Colorado.

I agree. Isotopes are so unhelpful that LE shouldn't use that as a go to for ID. Makes you wonder how many Does have potential IDs rejected because they don't fall into where the Isotopes said they're from (thinking about Little Miss Panasofkee here)

Apparently Evelyn's mom passed away and I think I found her obit. I think I also found a newspaper article about Luis Sierra involving a kidnap the year before Evelyn was found.

I'm so glad her family has closure but everyone please be respectful of the fact that they just learned not only their sister is passed away but the brutality in which she had passed.

I agree. Isotopes are so unhelpful that LE shouldn't use that as a go to for ID. Makes you wonder how many Does have potential IDs rejected because they don't fall into where the Isotopes said they're from (thinking about Little Miss Panasofkee here)

Apparently Evelyn's mom passed away and I think I found her obit. I think I also found a newspaper article about Luis Sierra involving a kidnap the year before Evelyn was found.

I'm so glad her family has closure but everyone please be respectful of the fact that they just learned not only their sister is passed away but the brutality in which she had passed.
Where did you find this alleged obituary?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back