Pace U in NYC, May 31st @ 7:30 - Jeff Ashton / Chaney Mason

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
" was amazed by" works best for me too, much better than "admires" I see nothing about any of the Anthony's that could be admired.

I just saw the photo of Sandetoze standing next to CM. Now Sandetoze is someone I admire, to stand that close and not attacking him. Thank you for the photos and the posts :-)

The point I was making is he is a grown man. I have a supportive family too, but they can't forbid me from doing anything nor would they try to. I am grown woman and make my own decisions. Obviously, he depends on mom and dad or other family members to pay his way for him and make decisions for him if they can forbid him from doing something. He is a child at 35. I just think it's highly weird that a grown man was forbidden to do something by his family.

Anyway, I do agree that he has nothing to say, though. You're right about that. I had thought I wanted to hear from him, but thinking on it a bit more, I realize I don't want to hear anything more from him at all. So it's for the best that he didn't come.

Okay Aedyrs, now we know you have a mature Brain or ..er..a brain that thinks in a mature conceptual manner, and all the other good things such as supporting yourself and taking care of your family - and even if you can be a bit kneejerk emotional at times...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :woot: you aren't seriously comparing yourself to the jury foreperson are you? Cause.... it isn't working ... :skip: . You seem to me to be the kind of person who would "man up" to something like a verdict you were part of - but you didn't really think he was going to get up on a podium and answer questions even in a controlled environment - did you? C'mon!!! :floorlaugh:

IMO I think the foreman didn't come because the hate towards the jury is still alive and his family probably didn't want him to fuel the fire. I personally don't want to hear again, (like we did with the other juror jennifer) "we just didn't have the evidence to commit her" that statement enraged me once and would again. I hope they all have now read all the additional evidence we heard.

IMO I think the foreman didn't come because the hate towards the jury is still alive and his family probably didn't want him to fuel the fire. I personally don't want to hear again, (like we did with the other juror jennifer) "we just didn't have the evidence to commit her" that statement enraged me once and would again. I hope they all have now read all the additional evidence we heard.

I could forgive "Not enough evidence" excuse for death penalty... But it is really unforgivable not to convict on any lesser charges.. Except for the lying charge which amounted to nothing. If the jury came out with some thoughtfull arguments that made sense maybe they wouldnt be so hated.

Yea... I despise the fact that they had piles of evidence that they didnt bother to consider or even understand. There is nothing they could really say at this point... Unless they could admit they made a collosal mistake.

I could forgive "Not enough evidence" excuse for death penalty... But it is really unforgivable not to convict on any lesser charges.. Except for the lying charge which amounted to nothing. If the jury came out with some thoughtfull arguments that made sense maybe they wouldnt be so hated.

Yea... I despise the fact that they had piles of evidence that they didnt bother to consider or even understand. There is nothing they could really say at this point... Unless they could admit they made a collosal mistake.

I don't know - they had a ton of evidence - I think there needs to be a test to see if jurors accept scientific evidence that has passed Frye hearings as something trustworthy - instead of something to be set aside as one more "government thing" that "can't be trusted". I'm not sure what has happened in our society that we have reached this level of cyncism and distrust where we believe everythng is a consipiracy..out to get the little people...:waitasec:

It is the "little people" who have the power but they have to choose to use it with critical reasoning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back