Padilla Discusses William W. & Laura R.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stop trying to make a big deal out of people and their myspace friends. It means nothing. I have 437 myspace friends. Out of all of them I probably have met 10. 10 that are friends I know. All the other 427 are just people I met on myspace with common interests. Christians that saw my name or page or vice versa, crafters, american idol fans, antique collectors etc etc. 427 of them that have asked to be my friend or vice versa. I have even corresponded with Kate Winslet the actress and am her friend on myspace. Never met her in my life. Please stop making so much stalk out of Myspace connections.

I am unable to play the audio. Could someone please give those of us that cannot access the audio a synopsis? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Montana

All I remember is the news that TES, allegedly, will be making a BIG announcement tomorrow, and that Padilla thinks LR is not "real" but a made up page...the TES thing interests me, Krause seemed pretty sure...the LR, not so much, imo

I got the clip to work, it comes on after the music. That sounds big, the guy says "major announcement" by TES. I think it's more than they are coming back to search again.
As far as the peoples names Casey used; I think they exist, but they aren't involved. Casey got their info online. We know she lives on the net!
And ps I love the Sociopath song. (ok you must admit it has a good beat to dance to..lol).

Here is the link to the Tim M. pdf file: http://www.texasequusearch.org/appli...EquuSearch.pdf

And on the subject of "connections" on My Space, a person's "extended network" can extend all across the globe and they can go and add anyone from that "extended network" that will accept the request. It means that somewhere on all of my space that a HUGE number of people will be in your "extended network". The "extended network" consists of all the friends you have plus all the friends they have plus all the friends they have and on and on until it is not difficult to think that Casey could wind up in the extended network of anyone on EARTH...and it could be "worked" from there. There is too much being made of this by people who want to MAKE something be true, that in all likelihood just may not be...and even if it IS, too much is being made of THAT fact, as once again, it means NOTHING...

Stop trying to make a big deal out of people and their myspace friends. It means nothing. I have 437 myspace friends. Out of all of them I probably have met 10. 10 that are friends I know. All the other 427 are just people I met on myspace with common interests. Christians that saw my name or page or vice versa, crafters, american idol fans, antique collectors etc etc. 427 of them that have asked to be my friend or vice versa. I have even corresponded with Kate Winslet the actress and am her friend on myspace. Never met her in my life. Please stop making so much stalk out of Myspace connections.

Exactly!

So you are saying Kate has something to do with this? j/k =P

ITA Kathryn. I dont think some people understand just how casual myspace is. Most of the "freinds" I have on Myspace I've never met or correspond with on any regular basis. God forbid that one of them be involved in anything scandalous and I'm put in the same position as some of KC's "friends" are now. Its something any one of us could have happen to us. It gives a whole new meaning to "guilty by association" doesnt it?

Here is the link to the Tim M. pdf file: http://www.texasequusearch.org/appli...EquuSearch.pdf

And on the subject of "connections" on My Space, a person's "extended network" can extend all across the globe and they can go and add anyone from that "extended network" that will accept the request. It means that somewhere on all of my space that a HUGE number of people will be in your "extended network". The "extended network" consists of all the friends you have plus all the friends they have plus all the friends they have and on and on until it is not difficult to think that Casey could wind up in the extended network of anyone on EARTH...and it could be "worked" from there. There is too much being made of this by people who want to MAKE something be true, that in all likelihood just may not be...and even if it IS, too much is being made of THAT fact, as once again, it means NOTHING...

I agree however I still suspect that Tom fellow! j/k =P its all his fault for creating myspace anyway, what was wrong with people developing thier own website dangit!

Thanks magic-cat, but for some reason the link won't work for me. :-(

Speaking of Tom....it cracked me up a while back when someone here was accusing him of being involved because he was on all the associated casey myspace pages. I laughed and laughed. That guy was the original owner of myspace and he is on every single person't page that joins. He wil be your first friend if you join up. Most people leave him there (you can delete him) but most everyone leaves him as a friend. Just goes to show how ludicris myspace connections are.

These 2 above could go to the same club she does, go to the same school, live in the same neighborhood, go to the same church, collect something she collects, know some friend of hers, know a friend of a friend, saw her and thought she looked nice so asked to be her friend. These connections mean nothing and no one should waste much time on it. I am sure LE has checked it all out, which they should. I am not saying her friend on myspace should not be checked out but they shouldn't be talked about by us. That is just nasty implicating innocent people in a case like this.

I agree however I still suspect that Tom fellow! j/k =P its all his fault for creating myspace anyway, what was wrong with people developing thier own website dangit!

LOL....I've always thought he looked a bit hinky! :crazy:

Link doesn't work.

If anyone (besides me) is having problems playing audio or video from web sites using Windows Media Player running on Windows Vista, try this. Right click the audio or video and select properties. Copy the url and paste it into your browser. Hit return. You will be prompted to save the file. Save it to your desktop and then open it and it will play. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Montana

LOL, I listened to this interview and although I felt it innapropriate for the language that this guy is using. It was kind of like we all must be feeling... hehe
It just made me laugh.
to those of you that are not getting this to work. Give it a chance, it will come on, it just takes a minute or so....the song is part of it...

Cops turn to Facebook, MySpace profiles to solve crimes
http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=20071104122053837

snip Instead he's trying to reach everyone else in law enforcement: beat cops, homicide detectives and other investigators who might otherwise think monitoring the Internet is not their responsibility.

More and more, such boundaries don't make sense. Whether it's on MySpace, Facebook, "Second Life" or other Web flavors of the moment, criminals and victims — especially young ones — are leaving clues in plain sight online, even for offline crimes. Things people once wrote in private diaries now cascade through Web sites that stimulate free expression — and are open to anyone who comes looking.

In one recent example, a detective in Newark, N.J., tracked the alleged killers of three college students by mining MySpace pages maintained by the suspects and their friends. In another, pictures and prose posted online by the killer of Taylor Behl, a 17-year-old Virginia college freshman, connected him to the victim and ended up revealing where her body was stashed.
snip

Exactly...and didn't lots of folks ask Casey to be their friend on MySpace and Facebook in the early days of this case hitting the news?? Does that mean they are involved with whatever happened to Caylee?

Cops turn to Facebook, MySpace profiles to solve crimes
http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=20071104122053837

snip Instead he's trying to reach everyone else in law enforcement: beat cops, homicide detectives and other investigators who might otherwise think monitoring the Internet is not their responsibility.

More and more, such boundaries don't make sense. Whether it's on MySpace, Facebook, "Second Life" or other Web flavors of the moment, criminals and victims — especially young ones — are leaving clues in plain sight online, even for offline crimes. Things people once wrote in private diaries now cascade through Web sites that stimulate free expression — and are open to anyone who comes looking.

In one recent example, a detective in Newark, N.J., tracked the alleged killers of three college students by mining MySpace pages maintained by the suspects and their friends. In another, pictures and prose posted online by the killer of Taylor Behl, a 17-year-old Virginia college freshman, connected him to the victim and ended up revealing where her body was stashed.
snip

:clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic