Padilla Holds A Memorial For Caylee -2/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard on NBC Today show this morning that there was a list of people, that it numbered 27 and that these on the list had "betrayed the Anthony's trust".

This is Caylee's day, a victim of a horrible crime. Let's celebrate her short life.

Please.

Mark Klass not welcome? I think that will be telling, later on.

Maybe Cindy should have just had a private memorial and not used this memorial for other purposes. She seems to be using it for the wrong reasons.

Ah well. Nancy Grace and the other press folks will have a heyday one way or the other, banned from showing up or not. They'll be resourceful. (Picturing flying monkeys with hidden cameras...)

The people on the "not welcome" list had "betrayed the Anthony's trust"??? Hmm... Someone in the Anthony family is missing out on who betrayed whose trust for a lifetime.

I heard on NBC Today show this morning that there was a list of people, that it numbered 27 and that these on the list had "betrayed the Anthony's trust".

Hmmm....27 ?? seems like "the list" with no link is growing.

IIRC Mark Klaas has been on NG a couple of times saying some very negative (but true) things about KC. That's probably behind CA's banning him... she's quite the spiteful woman.

Yes, and also the Anthony family. He called them the most dysfunctional family he had ever known.

I think LP will be lucky if a handful of people show up on Suburban. Looks like the A's will be lucky if 500 people show up at Caylee's memorial, too. I knew this whole service was being overblown by the media. I'm sick of listening to all of them sensationalize this case.

Are the members of local LE being allowed to attend the A memorial if they want to?

Dolce from SM spotted LP at the church.

123123123123.jpg

It appears there aren't nearly the amount of people showing up at the public memorial by the Anthony's. Channel 6 is reporting maybe 500-600 people at best.

Also, reporting that only a few people at Leonard's gathering, so far.

I think CA, really made a lot of people decide not to attend. I don't know if I'd call it boycotting or not. i just think many felt they didn't want to contribute to the circus that seems to have been created.

Sad, but I'm not sure I don't agree. I don't think even if I lived near, if I would have attended either. It just doesn't feel spiritual in my opinion. It just has a spectacle event. To see what could happen that would become news worthy and to be able to say "I" was there when this or that happened.
I'm not saying everyone going, is going for this reason. I know MANY are there for Caylee. i'm just commenting on why many have not gone.

I think LP will be lucky if a handful of people show up on Suburban. Looks like the A's will be lucky if 500 people show up at Caylee's memorial, too. I knew this whole service was being overblown by the media. I'm sick of listening to all of them sensationalize this case.

At this time, the lower level of the Church is almost packed, I am watching local news reports. I am going to refrain my comments about LP.

I am going to try and reopen this thread. You don't have to like Leonard. He is a big boy and can handle some criticism. But what we don;t want here is bashnig that is not constructive and absoultely does not carry the conversation forward. here is an example of what I mean:
I think LP is disgusting for doing his own memorial on the same date and time as the Anthony memorial. It is evident that LP is doing this because he was banned from the public memorial....how childish, self centered and sickening is that! . Since Caylee's remains were found, his only purpose was for air time. And quite honestly, I think he's making a complete fool of himself!
That is nothing but a name calling and bashing post.

So let's keep the discussion constructive and if you can't do it..then don;t post in here.

Gypsy Road....That's what I was thinking ..I like NancyGrace but I
didn't like the way she cut LP down last night about havibg his own
and for others that Cindy don't want there.
Really? How can we question Cindy's motives in regards to every thing she does and not question LP's.LP inserted himself into this case for personal gain and has been instrumental in the circus atmosphere that this has become. He has already held a memorial, why another one? Why at the same time as the one public one if not to draw attention to himself and cause controversy. This is not about Caylee, this is about Leonard. His fifteen minutes are almost up and he's holding on for dear life.

I don't see anything wrong with questioning his motives. We each have our own opinions and none of us can know for certain, not being in his head.

Personally, I was always suspicious about his intentions with the case, and I will never forget how Tim Miller lashed out at him on Nancy Grace for allegedly talking about the money they could make if they found Caylee in the Little Econ river. Tim Miller is someone I personally felt was in this for the right reasons (again, just my opinion), and I respect his feedback.

It also never sat right with me that he was reportedly at the TE Search and dump sites signing autographs.

This is my first post, so please call me out if I'm not playing by the rules. I'm just pointing out a couple of reasons why I question his intentions in having the memorial today. I recognize his right to grieve her like anyone else, but he could have done it at another time, and privately. I don't buy that he was there to lure away protesters.

If he'd been allowed to go, what if he did what he's done in the past, and stand outside the Church signing autographs? Were it my grandchild, that would set me off...

Where is the live feed for LP..I would love to be there, but at least I can listen..at least he won't tell you to write to KC like Cindy just did..

Really? How can we question Cindy's motives in regards to every thing she does and not question LP's.LP inserted himself into this case for personal gain and has been instrumental in the circus atmosphere that this has become. He has already held a memorial, why another one? Why at the same time as the one public one if not to draw attention to himself and cause controversy. This is not about Caylee, this is about Leonard. His fifteen minutes are almost up and he's holding on for dear life.

I agree with MofF...

When was LP at the Church signing autographs? He's been at Suburban all morning.

Yep, local 6 news is streaming their noon newscast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back