Padilla Holds A Memorial For Caylee -2/10/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please everyone lets stop talking about LP maybe he'll go away if we stop gving him undue attention!

When was LP at the Church signing autographs? He's been at Suburban all morning.

I didn't say he was. I said that he's done that in the past and I've found it completely inappropriate, and I just wonder if he'd have done the same thing were he not 'banned' from today's memorial.

I guess I'm just saying that in keeping with the 'purest heart' request of the family, I can understand why they'd have wanted to keep him away. If it's supposed to be about Caylee, then they may be trying to make sure the focus stays on her. Just my opinion.

I didn't say he was. I said that he's done that in the past and I've found it completely inappropriate, and I just wonder if he'd have done the same thing were he not 'banned' from today's memorial.

I guess I'm just saying that in keeping with the 'purest heart' request of the family, I can understand why they'd have wanted to keep him away. If it's supposed to be about Caylee, then they may be trying to make sure the focus stays on her. Just my opinion.

I getcha now. I've actually seen it mentioned a couple of times that he was there earlier. It's a good thing that he wasn't there for alot of reasons.

I getcha now. I've actually seen it mentioned a couple of times that he was there earlier. It's a good thing that he wasn't there for alot of reasons.

I saw that, too - I think people spotted one of his signature cowboy hats and thought he was there. I hope I didn't confuse anyone! And obviously, I don't know if he would have done that, either.

I saw that, too - I think people spotted one of his signature cowboy hats and thought he was there. I hope I didn't confuse anyone! And obviously, I don't know if he would have done that, either.

lol, I think the only confused person is me, which is easily accomplished this morning. I've been quite under the weather lately. :blowkiss:

ETA: And welcome to WS!

God bless and be with the Anthony Family and it is so true what I heard at the Memorial this morning, let's keep an open mind and stay positive.

Really? How can we question Cindy's motives in regards to every thing she does and not question LP's.LP inserted himself into this case for personal gain and has been instrumental in the circus atmosphere that this has become. He has already held a memorial, why another one? Why at the same time as the one public one if not to draw attention to himself and cause controversy. This is not about Caylee, this is about Leonard. His fifteen minutes are almost up and he's holding on for dear life.

ITA, well said.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who have welcomed me. I am so happy to be on this board today. Following the beautiful memorial, all I want to focus on is the possitive things that came out of today.
Running aroung the web you can find all kinds of hate talk about this family and today's memorial. I am so glad that this is, at least for today, a place of peace for Caylee and her memory.
I don't want to read that trash today of all days. So thank you.

PS. I have wanted to join this board for a while but was unable to due to my email account type. I am so thankful I can finally join you. This is such a SMART, ORGANIZED, and AMAZING forum.

Not true. It was the Grunds, Casey's friends and Mark K. and Leonard.

"Link" to "list" ????

Everyday here we are asked to link our statements, so as to only post facts.

So can LP (or anyone ??) produce this list, or only claim it exists ??

I think most of the`24 are` the protestors

I've never understood how CA would know the names of all the protestors to put them on a list. Did they have to register with the city to protest in front of the home? Or with the HOA?

"Link" to "list" ????

Everyday here we are asked to link our statements, so as to only post facts.

So can LP (or anyone ??) produce this list, or only claim it exists ??

I think the rumors of a list and what names were on it came all from one person. It's not clear in Tricia's post about Mark K, but it sounds like he had no idea that he wasn't welcome until she told him so. Who told her?

I think the rumors of a list and what names were on it came all from one person. It's not clear in Tricia's post about Mark K, but it sounds like he had no idea that he wasn't welcome until she told him so. Who told her?

Yep, TM *supposed* to be on "list"......however he says he was not.

Me thinks those claiming to be on "list" are speaking in "code"....

on banned "list"=more "TV" time.

Yep, TM *supposed* to be on "list"......however he says he was not.

Me thinks those claiming to be on "list" are speaking in "code"....

on banned "list"=more "TV" time.

Well if there was no list....why did BC say "They know who they are"? I mean he is the A's attorney....he would know.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=469739855

Excerpt From Rev. Richard Grund's blog:

I've been asked many times today if I or my family will be attending the "memorial" tomorrow at First Baptist Church of Orlando.

Recently it was reported on various news outlets that my name and my son Jesse's name appeared on the "not welcome" list. I reached out to have it confirmed and has been confirmed. So, I do not want to feed into the madness of this "event" by showing up and being led away by security and I do not want to allow anyone who might be behind this banishment to have any joy in that either. Because I cherish Caylee, her life and her memory, and always will, I have chosen to meet with friends at the site on Suburban Drive. This IS NOT, as has been reported, an alternate memorial. If others happen to show up we will remember Caylee together. If I can offer any comfort or prayerful guidance I will be glad to so.

Class Act!!!

Well if there was no list....why did BC say "They know who they are"? I mean he is the A's attorney....he would know.

Probably because their own common sense should tell them who they are. If someone said about the posters here, "People who don't care for LP know who they are...." I'd know I was one of them. I wouldn't need to see my name on a list.

I see nothing wrong with anybody doing that.

The Anthony's do not rule the world....

I think I would have fitted in better sitting in the dirt on the side of the road with the sun, the trees, the birds and Lenny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back