Padilla NOT revoking Casey's bond - Increasing Security

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There HAS to be something up their sleeves. Why would he change his mind that quickly?

They don't have a plan. Padilla is working with Jose. The DEFENSE attorney that is trying to save Casey's neck. That irks me regardless. I thought they were trying to help CAYLEE, not Casey. Now I am not so sure. I think they have been in cahoots with Baez since the beginning and their deal was with him. I was beginning to admire the Padillas because I felt they did really come to find Caylee after I had heard from them a few times. I admired them further (at least Leonard) when he admitted he made and error and was hoodwinked by Jose. Now he seems to be back in cahoots with Jose. I think he has some explaining to do.
i just have a feeling this isnt the case .. i dont know why but i just do . i think they are trying to get her to talk.. if she goes back to jail she never will .. i think they should just give her a shot in the butt with some truth serum .. or hypnotize her *advertiser censored* one of the two .

I may be in minority on this board, but I think Mr. Padilla should have stayed out of it from the beginning. If Geraldo brought him in, shame on both of them.
I don't believe this guy or anything he says. Sorry.
Why thank him for coming here to Florida and making more of a circus than it already was?
I don't feel he has done anything to help this case, though in his mind he may have thought and still thinks he is helping.
tv appearances may get him some money, but c'mon, it's enough already.

funny LP cares about the pronouncing of his name, Greta took minutes of her show to get it right..he said he DIDN'T care. Now Baez takes press time to get the name right?!! what a friggin' joke!

Annbelle, he helped the case in ONE way. He showed it didn't matter if Casey was in jail or out. She has no intention of helping find Caylee! jmo of course

The more alone time LP gets with Casey and her attorney, the more books he is going to sell! Plain and simple!!!

While though I disagree with the Padillias decision to bail Casey out in the first place I don't think they should have the right to revoke her bail. I know that they have a "Legal" right to do so but unless she violates the terms of her release or is rearrested on a new charge then the bond should not be revoked.
The reason I feel this way is because Leonard, in my opinion, would be revoking the bond not for "security" reasons but for the sole reason that Casey didn't tell him what happened to Caylee. I know that the 5th amendment does not apply here but in a sense isn't Leonard forcing Casey to wave those rights by threatening to revoke her bail? He would basically be saying "incriminate yourself or I'm putting you back in jail" If Casey had any conscious what so ever then she would do the morally correct thing and tell somebody what happened to Caylee but unfortunately it doesn't look like she's going to talk.And if the Padillas were to use the bail system as a tool to "pry" information from her not only do I believe that it would be unethical but it would also make a mockery of our justice system

All of the above is my personal opinion

Annbelle, he helped the case in ONE way. He showed it didn't matter if Casey was in jail or out. She has no intention of helping find Caylee! jmo of course

He helped in this case alright. He helped increase doubt in peoples minds about whether or not Caylee is dead and if CA killed her or not. He has hindered this case plain and simple. He saw that America was figuring out his ploy so he backpeddled just enough to throw people off. It sure made me doubt my first impressions. It was a good lesson for me...but now I am back on track.

Just like when TP was getting some hard questions from me he decided to turn it into a grammar lesson. He actually asked me to change my siggy to a different sentence!! Of course it all got deleted for whatever reason? But yeah, it happened...

funny LP cares about the pronouncing of his name, Greta took minutes of her show to get it right..he said he DIDN'T care. Now Baez takes press time to get the name right?!! what a friggin' joke!
JB should NOT focus on being a dialect coach. Who cares how the name is pronouced? Nothing about any of this is the least bit humourous.
Ever notice how often he says "uh" while formulating his sentences?
He certainly doesnt seem to be able to look people directly in the eye.
He also seems to have peculiar body language.
Gee, would any WS's here hire him as an attorney?

Okay, sorry, but now I really think he's out for publicity. He's been on every TV show saying he's revoking the bond for sure, now he changes his mind which gets him back on TV. Had he revoked it, he would of had to head back to Cali and his free TV time would be over and done with.

It's all a big game.

I just read the TP Q & A thread and It's absolutely remarkable. There are 40 pages of direct, clearly written, questions. Yes, Most of those questions are answered but it is amazing how vague the answers are and how little information is actually learned from those answers.

LP & TP

Slick Willie & the Artful Dodger

Where is the tony padilla question thread that he was on last night?? I can't find it!!
He popped in briefly to one of the General Discussion threads that's locked now. Check the archives.

IMO, LP was using the threat as a tactic to get the communication he came here for. (atleast some form.) I said this last night. Also, TP was not for it and both had time to "sleep on it". There is much more on my mind, but lack of desire to go into it.

I agree-- he wanted some attention himself from Casey and the attorney and he got it.:bang:

I'm for anyone who walks the walk....hooray for Padilla's effort. At least he tried. Don't count him out just yet.

Casey definitely did not harm this child intentionally if this child is indeed deceased.You can view that tribute video and know it.
Maybe a accident ,and knowing her mother would never forgive her ,so she freaked.In the 400 page docs ,somewhere it said *her mom wouldn't forgive her*
It could be that Casey so wanted to prove her mother wrong on her parenting skills and if Caylee died accidentally ,she was so afraid of Cindy's reaction Casey freaked out.
I still cannot see in Casey a *murderer*.

I'm sure many who murder their children have some sweet and loving pictures...at one time or another. I doubt they start out hating their child and having evil intentions...it's, most likely, a slow process or a sudden snap. JMHO.

LP has revoked and /or stopped the re- jailing of poor petite Casey because, JB said to him
hypothetically or is it pathetically?
oh so anyway he probably said:

"Well ,I would prefer you not do that, see, if she is out she looks innocent[ remember what happened to Lizzie Borden? }"
Liz was thrown into a jail cell and was treated like well, like a criminal.
But in Lizzie's jail cell she had some of her personal belongings and was treated so well. Poor Casey will never tell us where Casey is or who has her, if she is in jail.

:rolleyes:
No mother would intentionally forget who has her child,or intentionally keep very important imnformation from the public,who if she told could help find her.

I mean if she gave real information, gave real locations we might have her home with the family today..

oh...darn I forgot!
The whole family & Caylee would be in danger if she was to brought home safe?

:eek:
Where is that Bridge that's for sale again???

There HAS to be something up their sleeves. Why would he change his mind that quickly?

I think it's simple.

Baez told Casey not to speak to anyone. She didn't.

Padilla expected her to talk. She didn't.

Padilla saw the 400-page document, and decided he should revoke the bond.

Baez decided he needed his client out of jail, and told Padilla to come sit in on the meetings with Casey.

Now that Padilla is privy to what Casey is discussing with Baez, he's sitting a little comfier.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back