Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So it was physical evidence. Man, I did NOT see that coming. That troubles me.

yeah, attorneys have the right to look for evidence, not remove, move, tamper or alter it.

Welp, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I think Mr. Baker is about to find out just how true that old saying IS.

I hope Levi covers the topic of the evidence "retrieval" on his show tonight. He will have a defense attorney on, I asked him to address this topic.

What in the world were her attorney's thinking picking up "physical evidence"? And what if it was THE piece of evidence that would have proven someone's guilt?????? Now it's worthless. Charges should be filed for tampering or something, that's just ludicrous!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5810109&postcount=199"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Zahra Baker MEDIA links only **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

AB breaks his silence and answers all the questions with a reporter.

I bet Le couldn't wait to get their hands on the raw footage.......

Gaither questioned why Dubbs and a private investigator working for her went out and picked up important physical evidence in the case.

—in the motion , it says that :

a). On Oct. 22nd EB disclosed knowledge about circumstances surrounding the disappearance and/or death of zahra, to her attorneys and investigator.

b). During the evening hours of October 22 and the early morning hours of October 23, 2010, the Defense team verified that certain information provided by Ms. Baker, was reliable. As part of that verification the DT located and collected a significant item of evidence.

——-what???? “significant item” did the investigator ( while skulking around in the middle of the night ) locate ???

Dubs says that in this case the unspecified item was brought to Gaither himself to prove that Elisa Baker would cooperate truthfully.

——-again—-what “particular item”—would be PROOF , that she would cooperate ??

ETA--------
---i do realize we have been discussing this "particular item" ---but for Dubs to say it would PROVE that EB would cooperate-----that's what stood out to me in the latest article.

——-again—-what “particular item”—would be PROOF , that she would cooperate ??

That question has bugged me since last night! What piece of evidence did the defense team go and collect in the middle of the night that verified EB's evidence to be reliable??? I hate thinking the thoughts I have had about this. If I were LE, the only thing that would prove beyond any doubt that EB was telling the truth would be a body part. :eek: Please, someone come up with something else. :sick:

Ugh! Lemme get this straight.....because you admit to knowing where pieces of a 10-year-old precious girl's body are you should have a reduction in your current bond instead of an added charge for desecration of a corpse and potential revocation of bond? Stupid does not even begin to explain the rationale behind that one for me.

This poor excuse for parental units absolutely infuriates me. And to think that the only thing that EB is concerned about is why AB is not in jail with her!! I am so ashamed that she is a representative of the state I call home.

God bless you, Zahra!

I imagine AB will tell us that he's just hearing all of this (that EB has said) for the first time, and how devastated he is, etc. It will all be more or less LIES. JMO.
I mean, really, what else can he say. Surely not the truth! His attorney will be beside him, right?

“Our reporter spent the past 90 minutes with Adam Baker and his attorney.
They watched the vigil for the girl together … then Adam Baker answered the questions everyone has been asking.”

———–” THE girl ” ????????????? ( good grief!! )

“Like was he involved in Zahra’s death? And Did he help hide his own daughter’s body? He did not hold anything back.”

Ugh! Lemme get this straight.....because you admit to knowing where pieces of a 10-year-old precious girl's body are you should have a reduction in your current bond instead of an added charge for desecration of a corpse and potential revocation of bond? Stupid does not even begin to explain the rationale behind that one for me.

This poor excuse for parental units absolutely infuriates me. And to think that the only thing that EB is concerned about is why AB is not in jail with her!! I am so ashamed that she is a representative of the state I call home.

God bless you, Zahra!
Yes that's the craziest thinking I've ever seen! She and her attorney think she should be rewarded with a reduction to her bond... for telling what evil things they did to an innocent child! Sick! Sick! Sick!

I was thinking murder weapon. Whatever that may be. :-/

--i was kind of going there as well. but wouldn't it link HER back to the crime ? ( if her prints were on it.)

--and if it WAS the murder weapon---how dare! the DT touch it! and compromise whatever prints/evidence might be on it.

--i'm glad that the DA is all over this ( shadiness of the DT. )

" Gaither questioned why Dubbs and a private investigator working for her went out and picked up important physical evidence in the case."

"Gaither says that is a matter he will continue to look into".

"I believe there are some reasonable minds that differ on whether that is an appropriate function of defense council," said Gaither."

--snipped post--

God bless you, Zahra!

..let's not forget, she was also concerned with missing hallowe'en, and her waterbed.
..i do not live in NC---but i am ashamed along with you !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back