Paperwork Details Elisa Baker’s Involvement In Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh good, whew! :thumb:

I had to clarify that too. I would probably say victim without adding animal, because my animals are like my kids. I don't really view them as pets or animals sometimes. I've referred to them as my kids, the girls (for my dogs) etc. My cat is 15 years old and we have had him since a kitten. So I can be confusing at times.

Just a thought. Does anyone think EB's lawyers went to the house to get this piece of evidence, and maybe it was hidden somewhere, like in the ceiling, that hole in the ceiling was not cut out neatly like the others where LE cut pieces of wall.

Perhaps...in the event he turned on her, broke their little pact.

Were we able to identify what it was that was dismantled in the living room (Photo 8/18) near the black, home accessory mini-bureau/chest on the floor---a cassette tape on top of it. Perhaps, the home accessory black, mini-chest was removed from within something---no reason it would be on the floor, and photographed (Photo 9).

Also, could something have been hidden in the space in Photo 10? What is this a photo of---lock or doorknob on left of photo?

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/zahra-baker/25649131/detail.html

Photos 8,9,10

In picture #9 IMOO it looks to be on top of the chest, magazine/book, papers, and a router.

Wait wait wait... on Oct 22 evening into the morning of Oct 23, was the house not locked up? How would her defense team have accessed the house? Guess I was thinking the evidence they found was located outside 21 21st Ave NW...

Were we able to identify what it was that was dismantled in the living room (Photo 8/18) near the black, home accessory mini-bureau/chest on the floor---a cassette tape on top of it. Perhaps, the home accessory black, mini-chest was removed from within something---no reason it would be on the floor, and photographed (Photo 9).

Also, could something have been hidden in the space in Photo 10? What is this a photo of---lock or doorknob on left of photo?

Photos 8,9,10

Is it just me or does the the left hole in the wall (#5) look as though it had been previously and roughly plastered over??

Wait wait wait... on Oct 22 evening into the morning of Oct 23, was the house not locked up? How would her defense team have accessed the house? Guess I was thinking the evidence they found was located outside 21 21st Ave NW...

No idea. But (and this probably means absolutely nothing), I do recall having seen the pics from inside EB/AB's bedroom for the first time just a few days ago, and my first thought when I saw that dresser drawer on the bed was that LE was looking for letters, pictures, a journal or something. Of course, that probably IS what they were looking for...but now I kind of wonder if maybe LE didn't do that, but def. attorney did.

All stupid speculation on my part, because I have absolutely no reason to believe that's what actually happened.

Just thinking about all of this is mindblowing. I do not doubt that "he" is AB. But has she actually named AB?

I'm with you on this. Have we heard anywhere that EB has ever named AB, or does she only say he? Why does she not say AB?

Has anyone read or seen the newest jail house letter from EB? The one they were talking about last night on NG.

It seems she gives even more info in that letter but I haven't seen it anywhere.

I wonder why?? Hmmmmmm:waitasec:

Hard to say, imo. Could be that someone punched the wall (that's what it looks like), but no telling when that might have happened or when the hole (whatever caused it) was patched.

When we bought our house, there were 2 patched spots in the guest room. Used to be the previous owners teenage son's room. I guess maybe he was given to roughhousing or something. Who knows?

ETA: I will say that it seemed odd to me that there appears to be a new hole over the patched hole, though. If LE did it, I can't imagine why.

Photos 8,9,10

I believe pic 10 shows a ceiling. The item on the left appears to be part of a light fixture.

..the house wasn't secured yet.

..oct. 26--LE find prosthetic on christy rd., and mattress @ landfill

..oct. 27-28 crime tape goes up @ house, LE use backhoe/rakes etc,search yard,and house

..nov.1 --prosthetic identified---LE back to house ,detailed search,remove drywall,evidence etc.

Has anyone read or seen the newest jail house letter from EB? The one they were talking about last night on NG.

It seems she gives even more info in that letter but I haven't seen it anywhere.

I asked this yesterday in the letter thread and never got an answer so i guess its not out for public view yet. JMO

So defense team retrieved an item of evidence, apparently the night of 10/22 into 10/23.

Unlikely that they were in the house.

Were they directed to something in the backyard? Burned remnants of something?

:waitasec:

(ETA--lauriej, you and I were typing at the same time. Still do wonder, was the house locked during the time before it was declared a crime scene? Where the heck did that defense team get this mysterious piece of evidence?)

No idea. But (and this probably means absolutely nothing), I do recall having seen the pics from inside EB/AB's bedroom for the first time just a few days ago, and my first thought when I saw that dresser drawer on the bed was that LE was looking for letters, pictures, a journal or something. Of course, that probably IS what they were looking for...but now I kind of wonder if maybe LE didn't do that, but def. attorney did.

All stupid speculation on my part, because I have absolutely no reason to believe that's what actually happened.

Couldn't that have been where the letters to Zahra's friend was found?

So defense team retrieved an item of evidence, apparently the night of 10/22 into 10/23.

Unlikely that they were in the house.

Were they directed to something in the backyard? Burned remnants of something?

:waitasec:

(ETA--lauriej, you and I were typing at the same time. Still do wonder, was the house locked during the time before it was declared a crime scene? Where the heck did that defense team get this mysterious piece of evidence?)

---if it was something "in the yard" thank goodness it was still there after the clan had their "private memorial" on the 17th and tramped all over the place..

Couldn't that have been where the letters to Zahra's friend was found?

Absolutely. Could have been anything, could have been nothing, we really have no way of knowing. That's why I said it was all just stupid speculation on my part. ;)

The item the defense "retrieved" has me curious. I was unaware that attorneys were allowed to tamper with, move, remove, etc. evidence.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/DA-S...ake-Arrest-in-Zahra-Baker-Case-108503144.html

"Gaither also raised questions about Lisa Dubbs, the lawyer who has been appointed to represent Elisa Baker if she is charged with murder. Gaither questioned why Dubbs and a private investigator working for her went out and picked up important physical evidence in the case.

Dubbs told NewsChannel 36 that Gaither should know that the defense always has the right to look for evidence. She says that in this case the unspecified item was brought to Gaither himself to prove that Elisa Baker would cooperate truthfully.

Gaither says that is a matter he will continue to look into.
"I believe there are some reasonable minds that differ on whether that is an appropriate function of defense council," said Gaither."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back