Parents Fleeing Home Robbery, Leave 8 YR Old Son Behind

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Around here it is mostly drug addicts who get prescription drugs. I could go to one of many pain management docs in this area, pay $100 and walk out with over 400 pills.:eek: I have probally reported over 20 doctors in the last year and nothing is ever done about it. They are pill factories and it is perfectly legal. The pills are usually traded for crack.:mad:

My insurance company assigned me a new pcp awhile back, it was also a pain management clinic. Drug deals were being made in the waiting room.,..I'm serious it is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I no longer go to that doctor. I could go on and on about this story, but it wouldn't matter. It happens everywhere around here:furious:.

I remember living near you Cheetah and the prescription drugs do flow freely!

I had a kidney stone attack and went to 3 different Dr's who readily wrote me scrips for pain killers in abundance!
(I should add that I had to go to 3 different Dr's one was my main Dr and then the urologist then the one who did the x-ray )

someone on meth. Trust me on that one...I used to see my old dope buddies do it all the time.

My husband has been known to work on his truck in the middle of the night. He works long hours, doesn't do drugs ...just needs his truck to get to work

Around here it is mostly drug addicts who get prescription drugs. I could go to one of many pain management docs in this area, pay $100 and walk out with over 400 pills.:eek: I have probally reported over 20 doctors in the last year and nothing is ever done about it. They are pill factories and it is perfectly legal. The pills are usually traded for crack.:mad:

My insurance company assigned me a new pcp awhile back, it was also a pain management clinic. Drug deals were being made in the waiting room.,..I'm serious it is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I no longer go to that doctor. I could go on and on about this story, but it wouldn't matter. It happens everywhere around here:furious:.

Wow! Where do you live?

I remember living near you Cheetah and the prescription drugs do flow freely!

I had a kidney stone attack and went to 3 different Dr's who readily wrote me scrips for pain killers in abundance!
(I should add that I had to go to 3 different Dr's one was my main Dr and then the urologist then the one who did the x-ray )

LOL...I must be doing something wrong! I had to BEG for refills after my back surgery. I wasn't even taking the pain killers, I just wanted the Valium:crazy:.

They charged one doctor in Jupiter with manslaughter because 2 patients died, but there are hundreds of others around here. It is very frustrating. They will charge these people with doctor shopping if they go to multiple doctors..but as long as they go to the same doctor, they are okay.....arrrrrghhhh:banghead:

Wow! Where do you live?

LOL...Palm Beach County. I have no idea if these things happen in other parts of Florida, I lived in Orlando for awhile but not long enough to learn the drug trade.:waitasec:

I cannot, as a parent understand leaving your child. They would have had to shoot me first. I promise their DNA would have been found under my nails.

im not parent and i dont get it.

if there's a child in the vicinity, they come first. my rule.

No way would I leave my son. I may send my husband to get help...but I would not leave, no way!

These idiot parents weren't even the least bit concerned the child would wake up ...with the sound of barking dogs and gun fire???

I don't trust my husband to die protecting us. My first clue occurred while camping. The three of us were standing around an odd hole in the ground wondering what it was made by. All of a sudden, out comes a big black snake, my husband shoved us outta his way, while running backward...screaming like a girl! My son and I still tease him about it!

No way would I leave my son. I may send my husband to get help...but I would not leave, no way!

Ahh....see that there blows my theory of "maybe they just thought he was safer asleep" out of the water. It never crossed my mind that of course they both didn't have to leave. Duh.

LOL...Palm Beach County. I have no idea if these things happen in other parts of Florida, I lived in Orlando for awhile but not long enough to learn the drug trade.:waitasec:

I'm up in the panhandle, and you just about have to beg for prescription drugs. My dh had shoulder surgery last year and is still in extreme pain, but he can't get any medication strong enough from the Dr.

These parents obvious weren't in the proper frame of mind to leave their child. My thoughts would be if he used the gun on my dog, what's preventing him from using it on my kid? How could anyone run off and not think that their child just might wake up due to the dog getting blasted away in the living room? Drugs tend to fry your brain.

I don't think it was meth. These ppppparents are definitely crackheads!
We don't have a meth problem around here, crack is definitely the drug of choice.

I just had to take a peak at court records, and this guy is a real :loser: I am hoping DCF saw the same thing and are taking the necessary steps to protect this poor child. Anyone who leaves a child with gunmen is obviously not capable of being a parent. :mad:

How in the heck can anyone do such a thing, the more I think about it...the madder I get:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:.

I'm up in the panhandle, and you just about have to beg for prescription drugs. My dh had shoulder surgery last year and is still in extreme pain, but he can't get any medication strong enough from the Dr.

Come on down...I just did a google search and we have over 3000 pain management centers in Palm Beach County:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I don't think it was meth. These ppppparents are definitely crackheads!
We don't have a meth problem around here, crack is definitely the drug of choice.

I just had to take a peak at court records, and this guy is a real :loser: I am hoping DCF saw the same thing and are taking the necessary steps to protect this poor child. Anyone who leaves a child with gunmen is obviously not capable of being a parent. :mad:

How in the heck can anyone do such a thing, the more I think about it...the madder I get:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

LOL...I must be doing something wrong! I had to BEG for refills after my back surgery. I wasn't even taking the pain killers, I just wanted the Valium:crazy:.

They charged one doctor in Jupiter with manslaughter because 2 patients died, but there are hundreds of others around here. It is very frustrating. They will charge these people with doctor shopping if they go to multiple doctors..but as long as they go to the same doctor, they are okay.....arrrrrghhhh:banghead:

If you want I will try to locate the Dr's name I used and send you a PM.
I am not trying to imply he was some drug peddler just that he understood that kidney stones were painful and was kind enough to give me some pain meds without my asking.

I am sure where I live now I could easily get them too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221
Back