Paris Hilton to serve time part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, why do people keep saying 23 days? Every article I read still says 45.

Dog's daughter died while a passenger in a stolen SUV... right before it crashed, her and her bf (in early reports he was thought to be driving under the influence) were out trying to shop with a stolen credit card. Maybe he is sympathetic to Paris because as a parent, he had a troubled daughter of his own... perhaps?

For what it is worth: a high percentage of the scum out on the street that "Dog" goes after, are on the street because he put them back there by bonding them out of jail, in the first place. When he's hunting one of his bond jumpers, he's not taking them down based upon the crime that got them put in jail... he's taking them down because he has money invested in them showing back to face the judge... he simply doesn't want to lose his money.

(please don't flame me... I know big fans of his get defensive if someone even dares to suggest that maybe, just maybe, a lot of his captures aren't about getting scum off the street, but more about getting his money back. Heck, my bestfriend went loco on my butt for even suggesting that Mr. Dog was doing what I said he was doing with a lot of his captures. I do give him kudos for taking down the guy in Mexico, though...)

Back on topic: I don't feel for Paris... she pushed the envelope and she got her butt handed back to her on a silver platter. If one is going to play the game, they have to pay the price... and now a judge is making sure she does pay.

Did anyone watch LKL last night? I think it was LKL...I was flipping back and forth, actually getting a kick out of all this Paris crap......anyone.....someone (on one of the channels) said that one of the first things Paris did when she got home Thursday was to have one of those "tanning mobiles" come by her house and spray her......did anyone else here that? My god, she must have been so traumatized in jail for 2 days that that's the first thing she did....poor kid.....what a rotten spoiled brat........

I'm confused, why do people keep saying 23 days? Every article I read still says 45.

Her original sentence said 45 days. Someone (I think the Sherriff) lowered it to 23 when she got there. Anyone am I correct? Then of course, Andy Taylor lets her go.....(nothing against Andy Taylor, love that show!!!)......

So I think now that she was sent back, she been told she's doing the whole 45 days......

I could be wrong - have been known to do that a time or two...:rolleyes:

Did anyone watch LKL last night? I think it was LKL...I was flipping back and forth, actually getting a kick out of all this Paris crap......anyone.....someone (on one of the channels) said that one of the first things Paris did when she got home Thursday was to have one of those "tanning mobiles" come by her house and spray her......did anyone else here that? My god, she must have been so traumatized in jail for 2 days that that's the first thing she did....poor kid.....what a rotten spoiled brat........
LOL, I did not hear that but I believe it. I know they said she had a bakery deliver cupcakes to her the night she was sent home.

Youre kidding! I didnt see it but did see how after she got out and was home, a delivery van brought her favorite cupcakes! What a life, eh?
She has no idea what "real" life is like. Maybe she should go volunteer at a poor neighborhood school and teach kids to read, DO something with her life. I dont think people will like her much after this episode. They did her a favor actually, if she was doing dumb things like driving drunk, she couldve been killed or killed other people:(

Actually, driving on a suspended license that was a part of punishment is a BIG deal and many will see a jail cell because of it. What she did wasn't a simple traffic infraction and her sentence is the norm. If you go into your own county jail this weekend, you'll find more than a few there for the same thing. All she had to do was not drive for 30 days. :banghead:

My friends son spent a week end in (an out of State) jail. He was driving without a license, left it at home:rolleyes: this was in TN, he was pretty far from home, my friend spent the entire week end on the phone trying to get him out of the jail. (they had a problem with getting his name right) He had to fax a copy of his Dr. License, etc. It took the ENTIRE week end, it was in some hick small town jail lol

She was sentenced to 45 days but for each 4 days she serves "nicely" she gets a 6 days "good time credit". That includes time served at home on house arrest and time she spent in jail previously. She can also be released early a due to jail over-crowding - the least violent inmates with the shortest sentences get released 1st - the reason Michelle Rodriguez spent only 24 hours in jail after get a DUI TWICE - and violating her parole.

"TMZ has learned that Hilton is eligible for a "Good Time/Work Time" credit, a federal mandate which offers a chance to leave the joint early -- for inmates sentenced to 11 days or more. According to the mandate, every four days that an inmate spends behind bars "in an acceptable manner" will count as six."

She also is not permitted to work or gain extra "credit" other that the "good time", which is federally mandated - this by the judges specific order.

"The judge has ordered that the celebutante is to receive "no alternative sentencing," which means no work furlough, no home detention, and no city jail programs."

Per TMZ - link to rest of item
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/08/paris-jail-break/

Youre kidding! I didnt see it but did see how after she got out and was home, a delivery van brought her favorite cupcakes! What a life, eh?
She has no idea what "real" life is like. Maybe she should go volunteer at a poor neighborhood school and teach kids to read, DO something with her life. I dont think people will like her much after this episode. They did her a favor actually, if she was doing dumb things like driving drunk, she couldve been killed or killed other people:(

LOL......I guess if I was as tramautized as Paris while in jail, and had a serious medical condition so bad, they let me out...well, I guess I would order "cupcakes" and a "tan to go" the first minute I got home.........oh brother........:waitasec:

Oh and did anyone see Geragos on LKL? My god, he's sucking up so bad to the Hiltons, I wouldn't be surprised if they hire him in some defamation lawsuit.........

LOL, I did not hear that but I believe it. I know they said she had a bakery deliver cupcakes to her the night she was sent home.

Big deal, I get a pizza place to deliver to me all the time ----:D

LMAO!!!! You obviously haven't followed my posts. :slap:
He spent a year in prison for driving without a license. As soon as he got released, he did it again. :loser:

OMG - no, I guess I haven't been following your posts - hard to keep up with all the people on here... sorry...

So where is he now - back in prison - i hope not!!! Obviously we need to get this boy to do some brain exercises!

Hey, at least she did send some out for the the reporters and police officers congregated outside her house. And Paris Hilton is NOT someone I want teaching my kids or counseling anybody - not to mention the media circus that follows her wherever she goes. A reporter got hit by a sheriff's car yesterday. It isn't safe and it could literally bring some charity program to a halt or hurt someone just to have her around. Paris isn't really good at anything or qualified for anything except being a celebrity rich girl. She is frighteningly like Anna Nicole - dropped out of high school, not-stop partying, wild child with no shame, weird health issues (like herpes), mental issues, family issues and plastic surgery to keep her looking "hot". In fact there are several Hollywood ladies with varying degrees of talent or "celebrity value" who seem to be anxious to take over Anna's spot - Britney, Lindsey, Denise, and oh, can't forget Michelle Rodriguez and George Michael as the train wrecks for for the gay set.

I just hope this makes Paris hide for months - what she "does with her life" wouldn't be an interest to anyone if she didn't court (and get) the constant media/paparazzi attention. Punishing Paris is easy, just forget about her. But please don't force any helpless/homeless/abused people to hover around her very dim bulb so she can get credit for doing something meaningful. Find her a a similarly rich spoiled former fraternity boy from another country - maybe with a CASTLE who also doesn't need to "do" anything and marry them off ASAP - she can be a society princess and entertain other bored, useless society/big money offspring..in another COUNTRY.

My Opinion

Paris BFF writes a letter:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/09/an-open-letter-from-a-paris-bff/

The following is a letter from one of Paris Hilton's best friends:

I would like to address the media regarding one of my dearest friends, Paris Hilton. I have been by her side up until she turned herself over to authorities and the last 24 hours since being put on probation. I was also
in the courtroom [yesterday] and saw a judge hand down a sentence that NO ONE in an even remotely similar position would receive!

Sheriff Baca is coming from a place of knowledge with regard to his prisons and his prisoners well-being. We should trust in him. He is a stand up man who was voted into office. He was not being generous. He was being practical and just, and speaking from years of experience on the front lines of L.A. justice. It's clear as day that her stay has impacted her greatly.

Paris BFF writes a letter:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/09/an-open-letter-from-a-paris-bff/

The following is a letter from one of Paris Hilton's best friends:

I would like to address the media regarding one of my dearest friends, Paris Hilton. I have been by her side up until she turned herself over to authorities and the last 24 hours since being put on probation. I was also
in the courtroom [yesterday] and saw a judge hand down a sentence that NO ONE in an even remotely similar position would receive!

Sheriff Baca is coming from a place of knowledge with regard to his prisons and his prisoners well-being. We should trust in him. He is a stand up man who was voted into office. He was not being generous. He was being practical and just, and speaking from years of experience on the front lines of L.A. justice. It's clear as day that her stay has impacted her greatly.
Hi Mush. I imagine this is all hard for friends and family to watch and see. Not only the jail controversy but just all the bad press from media and the general public.

Did anyone else see the very limited tour of Paris' home on Greta's show?

I don't know why I was surprised that it was incredibly tacky and filled with pictures of herself....Absolutely everywhere there was a space on a wall or a table, there was a picture of Paris.

A few of them included family or friends, but it is more than obvious who Paris loves the most.

OMG!:rolleyes:
I saw this and thought it was funny to see so many pictures of herself in her own home! Now if it was her "boyfriend's" home ok....but no it was her home. lol She obviously has a high opinion of herself. She has no talent...didn't even make a good Guess model. I really am starting to feel sorry for her. She has all this money and no direction.

Oh and did anyone see Geragos on LKL? My god, he's sucking up so bad to the Hiltons, I wouldn't be surprised if they hire him in some defamation lawsuit.........

You can sure tell the ones who are supporting Paris...Geragos, Geraldo and TMZ etc. They all suck up to....."Celebrities."........For big bucks :liar: Geragos will do anything to get them out of trouble..... :laugh: Geraldo just likes to think he is in with the in crowd .....:sick: boy does that guy love himself!!! ......And TMZ are getting their info straight from the Hiltons so they won't bite that hand. They all have their own agendas and Justice be damned!!!! If you do the crime you should do the time, no matter who, or how rich you are. JMHO.

One of the TV stations (I believe MSN) showed a catering truck pulling up in front of Hilton's house too while they were waiting for the sheriff's vehicle to arrive. The reporter asked if it was a delivery for the Hiltons and the driver said yes, they were one of his best customers. I wonder if she was planning a party that night to celebrate the fact she got out the night before? Too bad, so sad.

...I just hope this makes Paris hide for months - what she "does with her life" wouldn't be an interest to anyone if she didn't court (and get) the constant media/paparazzi attention. Punishing Paris is easy, just forget about her. ......
My Opinion

I just wanted to say that me and people like me(ie. people who keep an eye on what Paris does) are a big reason that the media/paparazzi swirl around her. They need pics and stories to sell to whoever wants those pics and stories. This is a supply and demand situation.

Every time I read this thread or post on it, I am fueling the phenomenon that IS Paris.

So I cannot blame her for courting the media. Sure - she may have wanted to be famous, but I helped make her that way. Who's really to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member