Paris Hilton to serve time part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am not familiar with any of her adventures.
Okay I have to admit this as well. I have no idea who she is.

I didn't either she got arrested, don't watch the show so said "oh well".

I really am not familiar with any of her adventures.
Okay I have to admit this as well. I have no idea who she is.
She played the leader of the "tailies" on the 2nd season of Lost. She was shot (killed) by Michael before the 2nd season ended.She already had a DUI in LA and she was arrested in Hawaii working on Lost while on probation and got a SECOND DUI. The jail sentence she "didn't serve" was due to violating probation with the second arrest and DUI in Hawaii. She is also a semi out-of-the-closet Lesbian - and I wondered at the time how ANY red blooded woman could NOT have ANY chemistry with Josh Holloway in a love/sex scene - and later I found out why.

My Opinion

Okay I have never seen Lost, I dont even know what it is, so that 'splains it.

Didn't Paris refuse community service originally? Just asking, I could have sworn I read that on here but then there are so many posts now I didn't see it just now.

Didn't Paris refuse community service originally? Just asking, I could have sworn I read that on here but then there are so many posts now I didn't see it just now.
I do not think that was an option...but I do not know for sure.

Well if she has her medical problem under control she should be fine. If she had just thought to speak up about it, she would have never missed a dose.

Exactly. That's part of the booking intake process. Those questions are standard procedure. She would have had to have withheld that info. Why? I'm sure we'll never really know.

Exactly. That's part of the booking intake process. Those questions are standard procedure. She would have had to have withheld that info. Why? I'm sure we'll never really know.

I think Paris didn't want her "meds" known to the world. If she has "psych" issues, she certainly doesn't want the rest of us to know...the stigma, I guess. Well, we know now. The sheriff mentioned it. Others have too. So, hiding the need for those drugs didn't help...it only hurt a great deal. But, this young woman was so paranoid about having her picture taken by the guards, she wouldn't go to the bathroom! How sick is that? Guess you live by the press and you die by it too!!! I still think if she's on psychotropic drugs, how in this world does she party all the time, drink alcohol, smoke pot, and who knows what else, and not get screwed up on her regular meds? I don't see how that doesn't happen!!!

gaia

I think Paris didn't want her "meds" known to the world. If she has "psych" issues, she certainly doesn't want the rest of us to know...the stigma, I guess. Well, we know now. The sheriff mentioned it. Others have too. So, hiding the need for those drugs didn't help...it only hurt a great deal. But, this young woman was so paranoid about having her picture taken by the guards, she wouldn't go to the bathroom! How sick is that? Guess you live by the press and you die by it too!!! I still think if she's on psychotropic drugs, how in this world does she party all the time, drink alcohol, smoke pot, and who knows what else, and not get screwed up on her regular meds? I don't see how that doesn't happen!!!

gaia

Hi Gaia, long time no see...

It's all kinda odd to me...and call me kinda cynical...I'm not sure we're getting the straight scoop, ya know? I'm not convinced she has a mental condition (other than anxiety that was heightened over this)...and if she does, it doesn't appear to affect her in her "normal" life, LOL. IMO, this "medical condition" blew up more than she and her handlers expected, and it's backfired. But WTH do I know? :waitasec:

And if she's normally on an anti-anxiety med or something similar, geez...they're so common now, I hope there isn't much of a stigma over it anymore. I hope the people that need it, take it. Also, as you alluded to, how does she do all her partying, etc. with those meds on board? Not wise, not wise at all. Then again, she appears to hang with the crowds that don't make the best choices, huh? That's my understatement for the day, LOL.

My friend's son has hepC and he was arrested in LA county. he made it known at the court level and so he was be sentenced to a medical facility. He was sent to Twin Towers specifically becasue he had a medical condition. All jail facilities are not equipped with full pharmacies and doctors round the clock.My friend told me that after they asssign you to a med facility, if you are on regular meds, you bring in an original prescription and a doctor note outlining your problems. You canot bring in your own meds of course. Places like Twin Towers and Theo Lacy down here, have complete pharmacies with all drugs available.Then you are evaluated. Inmates are called up and meds are doled out at their prescribed intervals. he said the CA jails are very good about making sure it happens.
I would only be concerned about those inmates brought in off the street. They obviously wouldn't have the presciption and doctors note. I would guess it would be a couple days before that would get ironed out, so that could mess some of these people up pretty bad.
My epileptic son needs daily meds. What if he were arrested and taken in off the street? I wonder how long it would be before he would get his anti-seizure meds or if he would just have to have a seizure before they got it? I'll have to remind him not to go to jail lol.

My friend's son has hepC and he was arrested in LA county. he made it known at the court level and so he was be sentenced to a medical facility. He was sent to Twin Towers specifically becasue he had a medical condition. All jail facilities are not equipped with full pharmacies and doctors round the clock.My friend told me that after they asssign you to a med facility, if you are on regular meds, you bring in an original prescription and a doctor note outlining your problems. You canot bring in your own meds of course. Places like Twin Towers and Theo Lacy down here, have complete pharmacies with all drugs available.Then you are evaluated. Inmates are called up and meds are doled out at their prescribed intervals. he said the CA jails are very good about making sure it happens.
I would only be concerned about those inmates brought in off the street. They obviously wouldn't have the presciption and doctors note. I would guess it would be a couple days before that would get ironed out, so that could mess some of these people up pretty bad.
My epileptic son needs daily meds. What if he were arrested and taken in off the street? I wonder how long it would be before he would get his anti-seizure meds or if he would just have to have a seizure before they got it? I'll have to remind him not to go to jail lol.

LOL, yes...tell him that's why he shouldn't get himself incarcerated!
Same with my daughter - insulin dependent diabetic.

Booking process handles all that, and when in doubt (due to liability), they have to be medically cleared for booking. If the local jail can't handle the medical needs, off to the hospital we'd take them, or transfer to a facility that did have the appropriate staff. Certainly, there have been times when someone needing immediate maintenance drugs may have had it delayed, but staff is trained to get appropriate medical attention if needed. The staff isn't going to want the investigations or lawsuits for withholding proper medical care.

So back to Paris, more than odd if the facility didn't know about her critical meds, isn't it?

LOL, yes...tell him that's why he shouldn't get himself incarcerated!
Same with my daughter - insulin dependent diabetic.

Booking process handles all that, and when in doubt (due to liability), they have to be medically cleared for booking. If the local jail can't handle the medical needs, off to the hospital we'd take them, or transfer to a facility that did have the appropriate staff. Certainly, there have been times when someone needing immediate maintenance drugs may have had it delayed, but staff is trained to get appropriate medical attention if needed. The staff isn't going to want the investigations or lawsuits for withholding proper medical care.

So back to Paris, more than odd if the facility didn't know about her critical meds, isn't it?
Oh that makes perfect sense.

yes, I have been trying to reconcile her faliure to disclose and this is my best guess.
IMO, she freaked out, had a major anxiety attack and that was the medical condition. She probably has a documented history of them and that si why it was taken seriously.
She didn't disclose it because she didn't know she was going to have one. I think she truly thought she would just handle it, but she couldn't.
I am guessing her meds were more on an as needed basis as opposed to daily. OR she didn't even realize that she would withdraw from an anti anxiety like xanax or valium and got blindsided.
I do not think she was a on a maintenance type drug, like your daughter or my son. But that her anxiety was very real and she needed her anti anxiety meds.
JMHO of course.

Oh that makes perfect sense.

yes, I have been trying to reconcile her faliure to disclose and this is my best guess.
IMO, she freaked out, had a major anxiety attack and that was the medical condition. She probably has a documented history of them and that si why it was taken seriously.
She didn't disclose it because she didn't know she was going to have one. I think she truly thought she would just handle it, but she couldn't.
I am guessing her meds were more on an as needed basis as opposed to daily. OR she didn't even realize that she would withdraw from an anti anxiety like xanax or valium and got blindsided.
I do not think she was a on a maintenance type drug, like your daughter or my son. But that her anxiety was very real and she needed her anti anxiety meds.
JMHO of course.

Your opinion, and mine is very close to that, as well.
However, the part that is still the disconnect to me is why didn't they transfer her to TT or similar, and get her the help she needed for that...versus deciding to send her home. :confused: Anxiety attacks with inmates are not rare in the first few days.

"She cried the entire time, and that wasn't helping the dehydration."

The article also said that she did not pee for 3 days. Seems like the 2 would have balanced one another out.
sort of like she was peeing out her eyeballs.

Okay I am sorry but she's got a sex tape out but she's terrified of being photographed sitting on the pot? GMAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member