Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see cars moving, I think she's on her way. I can't tell though. Someone is standing at the gate waiting. Cars moving. I haven't seen her yet though.

Doesn't appear they've left her house yet. I can see a white vehicle outside with the doors open. I'm asusming they're waiting for her.

Oh, No! Is Paris about to pull a "Waco" and chop the heels off of all of her milano blancs shoes and then blame the govt.???? Heaven forbid... I'm all a quiver with the suspense! :dance:

Hearing is reported to be at noon now? Anyone else hear that?

I wonder if the guy on the radio is messing up ET and PT. He said it was changed but I thnk he is mistaken.

I see cars moving, I think she's on her way. I can't tell though. Someone is standing at the gate waiting. Cars moving. I haven't seen her yet though.
Is she in a slow moving Bronco?

Haven't heard that JBean. TMZ is reporting everyone is at the hearing but Parisite. :D

Maybe someone snuck her out a different way.

If he doesn't nail her just for being late, I'll be irate. A private citizen can't show up late for jury duty, but a prisoner can pull this? Unbelievable. I bet she can't pass a piss test right now and/or is unfit to appear in court.

Edited to add, they are probably also trying to fire her attorney. They will blame it all on him like they did the guy before him.

I have the theme of Jeopardy running through my head. I'm sure we are going to be following the cars to the courthouse.

what is on fox news- i clicked on Paris Hilton Driven Back to Court: Watch Live and there is a trial online? talking about post traumatic stress... noone is saying any names...

They have let out scores of inmates CD. It is really a mess up there.

Update:
Sheriff car has just pulled upto her house. LMAO.

I figure either they are going to move her or the judge is just trying to inconvenience her as much as possible, which is why he is hauling her into court and demanding an appearance because she isn't going back in. Who knows! but like I say..this is more about the Judges trying to get their power back. ESPECIALLY because she was not released due to overcrowding.

Well if something isn't done about the judge having the power, as it was stated last night on TV, what's to stop the warden from releasing the likes of Peterson?

If he doesn't nail her just for being late, I'll be irate. A private citizen can't show up late for jury duty, but a prisoner can pull this? Unbelievable. I bet she can't pass a piss test right now and/or is unfit to appear in court.

Maybe she's still eating her cupcakes and In-and-Out burger. ;)

Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, this is Paris.

She got her sentence cut in half from 45 days, to 23 days, before she ever stepped foot into jail, for good behavior, because she showed up to court the last time.

yeah, she showed, late, but they rewarded her for just being there..

This whole debacle with her has been a joke from day one and those other inmates should be irrate, they dont' get the same treatment. Nothing makes her special.

I hope she doesn't hop in a car and drive herself!

Oh and then it can be another car chase as with OJ, so she can prove that she really has mental issues right?

My God, that family is unbelieveable.

you guys are hysterical though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members