Pastor that visited Casey speaks out.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can certainly see why the media reads here, I have read this board from front to back since the beginning and I never fail to be impressed with the knowledge and kindness of posters here!

"We didn't go into that a whole lot"!!??!!

Sooooo... didn't want to talk about Caylee, taken off pscyh watch. I guess that grab bag she got from the commissary just cheered her right up and got her out of her grieving for her murdered daughter.

I know she's a sociopath, but the absence of feeling is just so hard to take.

you know, some here have mentioned she really got what she wanted in the end. No job she has to go to, no mom and dad nagging her, no child to care for, she can shop for whatever, whenever in the commisery.

I really think, unfortunately, that she will adapt and thrive in prison.

ok I am confused. She is "hopeful" of what?

Maybe he means hope in the sense that "hope" is a foundation of Christianity. She doesn't seem to have "faith" or "charity". It is a priest's role in my church (Catholic) to help the hopeless find hope, so maybe he is helping her.

She was upset because since they now have a body they can and will link it to her. Also, the clergy is MALE, so that is right up KC's ally. She will never confess, ever. KC blames everyone and everything else for anything she has ever done. Never takes responsibilty for things that she does, now if no different.

(mybold)

BINGO! I also agree that she will NEVER confess, take it to her grave.

I saw one of the video visits with her parents last night on NG where Casey says "we will all be together again." My interpretation of that is she is meaning that they will be togther again in thier afterlife...only thing she has a one way ticket to Hell.

There was another visit with IIRC was with Lee with her saying that she just wants her to come back, and be "just like she was." I will have to look around for that one but to me she knows what she did and it was a slip of the truth...she knows her baby is dead and in a trash bag down the block from home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back