Pastor that visited Casey speaks out.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i would LOVE to know exactly WHAT is "unwinding"

you could confess to a pastor and by some law of god he isn't allowed, or supposed to turn you in??? is that still true?

It is true.

Clergical privilege.

So this is also the A's pastor right? Wasn't there some other case where it was found out that was how the family was communicating, thru the jail visits of the pastor?

I recall reading he became their pastor in July when all this came to light.

Is there anyone involved with the A's capable of not talking?? For God's sake, this is a minister-can he just say 'No comment'?!? Why does a member of the clergy feel compelled to give their opinion too?
I'm only concerned about KC telling the truth about what went on. Other than that, I don't care what she is feeling, coping with this, or how she is doing.
ditto!!!

Maybe she is hopeful that she will be forgiven. ( But actually we know she is hopeful she will not spend the rest of her days in jail.)

She is hopeful that she can pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

She was upset because since they now have a body they can and will link it to her. Also, the clergy is MALE, so that is right up KC's ally. She will never confess, ever. KC blames everyone and everything else for anything she has ever done. Never takes responsibilty for things that she does, now if no different.

KC reaction to finding the body had nothing to do with Kaylee and everything to do
with her. She wont confess to the minister because she is not thinking about her
KC is consumed with her own life and there was never and will never be room for
anyone else. In order to confess you would need to feel burdened by what you
have done. KC is okay with her choice of actions. Its mind boggling but TRUE
She is using the pastor . There isnt a god fearing bone in her body .
KC will never talk about what she did . MOO

That might depend upon what she was taught growing up.

I think sociopaths have been known to try to bargain with higher powers when there is no other way out.

"I promise I won't do it again if you just make this all go away."

I think inside Casey is like a small child. So it makes sense that she would call for a gateway to G-d in her time of desperation. (facing jail, not death of Caylee)

If she reveals to clergy that she committed the murder, he would have to come forward, just like a therapist. I believe clergy are also mandatory reporters.

I would imagine it is being recorded.

They are probably just discussing how her life will never be the same, whether in or out of prison

Clergy ARE mandatory reporters of child abuse and neglect.

I'm not sure if a confession of child murder is included in this or not... In my opinion, murder of a child would fall under child abuse, but I'm not sure if it applies to confession or not.

However, I believe clergy are not mandatory reporters of adult murder, but I could be wrong.

It would seem (to me) that in order to 'help' Casey, Rev. Stutzman should impress upon her that the truth is the only way! All of these people that enter this farce, and then go along with Casey's game of lies are not helping anyone. I pray that this minister can somehow, in some way, get through to Casey. For this minister to play along with the lies is an abomination. Caylee deserves the truth to be told.
I agree and I have been saying the same thing about George and Cindy from the start as well.
Especially as far as a religious man goes - one of his concerns would be (I would think) Casey's salvation and her soul. Denying and lying isnt helping her in that department.

I agree and I have been saying the same thing about George and Cindy from the start as well.
Especially as far as a religious man goes - one of his concerns would be (I would think) Casey's salvation and her soul. Denying and lying isnt helping her in that department.

I bolded your statement above, CentralFlMom:)... I also feel that Cindy should be concerned for her daughter's eternal life as well.
If she were my child this would be causing me much additional heartache.

Casey was farthest from religion and God as she could for years - the ONLY reason why she wants to see the pastor of her parents church is because God is the only person that will forgive her! A majority of convicts find God because they can only be forgiven by that one person/entity

I'm sorry, I don't buy it - she's a manipulator and she has shown no remorse of any crime she's committed - be it the theft from Amy, parents, family and friends, from her lying and manipulating of her friends and the many men and murdering her own child

I bolded your statement above, CentralFlMom:)... I also feel that Cindy should be concerned for her daughter's eternal life as well.
If she were my child this would be causing me much additional heartache.

I agree with you 100%. I don't think CA worries though, as I remember seeing a video of her awhile back when she said "Casey, Lee, George and I are all going to heaven"

I don't even believe that she really had a "meltdown". I think she reacted the way Jose told her to react when he was informed this was most likely Caylee.

Way to go Anthony's, now make a fool out a member of the clergy. Unless this clergyman is counseling Casey on repentence, he should stay away.

Actually I don't think that ministers who go to the jail do discuss the crimes with any of the criminals err suspects unless the suspect brings it up.

I think their job is more or less to "comfort" the suspect, to provide religious instruction if desired and to pray with them. Their job isn't to prosecute, it is to save their souls. Because they also are company and a friendly face in a place where the suspects don't have much interaction with others or not people they can trust, there are sometimes "jailhouse conversions". Which sometimes only last until the bail is paid or the parole is issued.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of flack for this but personally, I think it's too late for her soul.

JMHO, I don't think that a pastor should be talking to the media regarding Casey. No matter what they may or may not say, I don't think its right.
He would be of better service to stand by the crime scene and pray that all the remains are found so this baby can be laid to rest in whole. Or, he should pray for the workers who are desperately doing the right thing, IMHO that is worth talking to the media about, not his visit with Casey.
I'm not saying she shouldn't have a pastor in jail, I most certainly think she needs the Lord in her life, but for one to come out and talk to the media about it is sick!

Casey was farthest from religion and God as she could for years - the ONLY reason why she wants to see the pastor of her parents church is because God is the only person that will forgive her! A majority of convicts find God because they can only be forgiven by that one person/entity

I'm sorry, I don't buy it - she's a manipulator and she has shown no remorse of any crime she's committed - be it the theft from Amy, parents, family and friends, from her lying and manipulating of her friends and the many men and murdering her own child

She will never confess and she will keep lying. At times of great stress people's pathology takes over more than ever, they don't start behaving in a completely different manner. She has ALWAYS lied, she lied in great detail to the police, and I guarantee she is lying to the pastor. The only comment I have ever heard attributed to KC that I thought was true was when she texted AL and said she hated herself and she was the stupidest person ever, paraphrased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back