Patricia Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Patricia was taken at the time of PG's arrest to Contra Costa Medical Center. My best guess is that from there the discharge planner, possibly with the help of APS, placed her in a nursing facility designed to take dementia patients on MediCal (and they are usually hell-holes, I can say that from personal experience of 13 years of working in them!) I'm sure her other son Ron knows where she is...

It's not that important and I'm not worried about where she is now, as she made her bed and deserves to lie in it as far as I am concrned.

I'm just curious how she came to be in the care of the county. Also, a lot of the homes for dementia or alzheimers patients are a tad bit better than regular nursing homes.

Maybe karma is in play here, as she is now possibly a prisoner surrounded by dementia and alzheimers patients.:innocent:

I think she knew. 1 Phillip was behind bars when Jaycee was conceived. He was then married to Nancy, what grandma think Phillip was continually unfaithful to his wife and kept getting the woman to give up their children.

She knew. She wasn't bed ridden until 10 or maybe 5 year ago. I leaves 18 years of her roaming that house. And as was mentioned, did she miss the fact the girls did not live in the house and that Jaycee was preggies, not once but twice.

Like her son, she is self centered. She wanted granddaughters, she wanted someone to care for her. She decided not to know there was something wrong and she kept her little "prizes" to herself. What grandma doesn't like to brag about her grandkids, yet she kept silent.

I was thinking the house could be sold but I forgot about it being condemned and the land isn't worth anything. Well, that makes me happier. :)

:waitasec: An acre of urban land in East Bay must be worth something in
5 figures, no?

:waitasec: An acre of urban land in East Bay must be worth something in
5 figures, no?

I think it's 1/2 acre, checkercab. Property values have taken a dive in recent years and given the history of the property and the cost to demolish the existing structure I doubt it would be worth enough to pay off the delinquent taxes and county liens.

I think it's 1/2 acre, checkercab. Property values have taken a dive in recent years and given the history of the property and the cost to demolish the existing structure I doubt it would be worth enough to pay off the delinquent taxes and county liens.

imo it should be burned to the ground and the yard used for fertelizers. that's all that property is

imo it should be burned to the ground and the yard used for fertelizers. that's all that property is

It's probably too contaminated with his cooties for even that!

I wonder what they will do with it. I doubt his family will take it over and it's not an area where someone would buy the property to build a new house, I don't think. It would be nice if the county turned it into a park...maybe a dog park since Jaycee loves animals. Or would that be too creepy?

It's probably too contaminated with his cooties for even that!

I wonder what they will do with it. I doubt his family will take it over and it's not an area where someone would buy the property to build a new house, I don't think. It would be nice if the county turned it into a park...maybe a dog park since Jaycee loves animals. Or would that be too creepy?

lol at cooties.

yeah i think a dog park would be a bit creepy.
i dont think that groud is anything but rotten soil now. and i mean that more in the sense of what happened there then its actual physical attributes.
people would always think of it as jaycee's house of horrors rather then something like an animal park or whateverlse they put there. :(

I can't imagine what could be put there. Nothing comes to mind. Even a waste transfer station would be creepy.

Parking lot-ick. Who would want to park there?

There is absolutely nothing I can think of.

Maybe they should leave it empty and have different faith traditions come and try to fix it over the next 100 years. Catholics-exorcise. Native-sage. I don't know who else.

Maybe they could have a prayer wall and people could put prayer requests in the wall. I don't know.

I would never even want to walk or drive within miles of that spot.

I think she knew. 1 Phillip was behind bars when Jaycee was conceived. He was then married to Nancy, what grandma think Phillip was continually unfaithful to his wife and kept getting the woman to give up their children.

She knew. She wasn't bed ridden until 10 or maybe 5 year ago. I leaves 18 years of her roaming that house. And as was mentioned, did she miss the fact the girls did not live in the house and that Jaycee was preggies, not once but twice.

Like her son, she is self centered. She wanted granddaughters, she wanted someone to care for her. She decided not to know there was something wrong and she kept her little "prizes" to herself. What grandma doesn't like to brag about her grandkids, yet she kept silent.

When we discussed this before, we also brought up the fact that patricia was still working at that time, was capable of doing simple math, (11 years nine months ago pg was where?), and that nancy tolerated numerous affairs which patricia didn't even object to, despite the fact that nancy was her caregiver, these affairs produced children that she and nancy accepted without question, despite the fact they came from affairs, plus the fact these miraculously produced childrens births, ages, coincided with Jaycees pregnancies. There is also the fact that Polly White, a neighbor, stated she was driving until just a few of years ago and the car is supposedly the one used in Jaycees kidnapping.

Interview here:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...aw-phillip-garridos-mother-driving-kidnap-car

I can't imagine what could be put there. Nothing comes to mind. Even a waste transfer station would be creepy.

Maybe they should leave it empty and have different faith traditions come and try to fix it over the next 100 years. Catholics-exorcise. Native-sage. I don't know who else.

Maybe they could have a prayer wall and people could put prayer requests in the wall. I don't know.

maybe bulldoze the house and put flowers up for jaycee and her girls. i dont know. trying to think something good here.

I understand what you mean by not wanting to go anywhere near there....

But maybe they can build a Special LE unit that cleans up that entire CC county area.
And have that building be built right there.

:sick: Mabe you're right. I keep hearing crime reports out of Contra Costa
county suggtesting it may be the worst hole in the state.
Maybe we could say "other side of the tracks".

I need some help here.

Herschel Franzen was married to an Ethel Howard prior to marrying Patricia (marriage date: 6/20/1945 in Contra Costa County). Was this his only other marriage or were there others? Also, do we have any names for Herschel's offspring (if he had any)?

She isn't innocent, so, if people are being mean to her, she should feel fortunate that is all that is happening.

I agree with you 100%. She isn't innocent. She saw the smiling little girl. Was this after the 18 months in the shed and a total of 4 years in the back yard? Where the **** she think the babies came from. She was in bed when the young girl was in her room. We all assumed she was referring to JC. Maybe she was referring to PG's oldest daughter. By the time she was bedridden, if at the same time NG quit work, Jaycee would have been in her late teens not a little girl. So when she met Allysa (sp) aka Jaycee, which she admits to meeting, she was NOT bedridden and should have known the girl was not PG's.

I agree with you 100%. She isn't innocent. She saw the smiling little girl. Was this after the 18 months in the shed and a total of 4 years in the back yard? Where the **** she think the babies came from. She was in bed when the young girl was in her room. We all assumed she was referring to JC. Maybe she was referring to PG's oldest daughter. By the time she was bedridden, if at the same time NG quit work, Jaycee would have been in her late teens not a little girl. So when she met Allysa (sp) aka Jaycee, which she admits to meeting, she was NOT bedridden and should have known the girl was not PG's.

Especially since PG was in prison (should have NEVER gotten out) when Jaycee was born...

I need some help here.

Herschel Franzen was married to an Ethel Howard prior to marrying Patricia (marriage date: 6/20/1945 in Contra Costa County). Was this his only other marriage or were there others? Also, do we have any names for Herschel's offspring (if he had any)?

Does anyone know????

if i recall, billy lee was good with all the patricia stuff?

Looking back, we were all researching a possible second "Herschel Franzen" as in a possible son, or his junior, possibly aged 39. Nothing solid was ever found that I can recall. Did anyone find Herschel's obit? That would more than likely list any children. Just curious, Dr. Doogie, why are you heading in this direction?

Just curious, Dr. Doogie, why are you heading in this direction?

Just checking out a theory. I really shouldn't say more than that now, since it is really sketchy at this point and I do not want to post anything that I do not know as a fact. (Sorry to be so cryptic.) I will say that it may explain why Patricia has (so far) skated through this process.

I haven't been able to find an obituary or birth records that might show Herschel's mother's maiden name. That would help in identifying any siblings (if he has any).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back