DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HorseGuy

Reaction score
Here is his mother's obit where he is mentioned

Patrick's mother's obit

Father:
His father was Edwin Jay Gould 14 January 1932 – 24 March 1993

Patrick is not mentioned in his father’s obit.

Living decedents can be found off mother's obit

Could be nothing, but I note a discrepancy between the mom's obituary linked in the OP and an obituary that comes up for Edwin Jay G, the father. Rina's middle initial in her obituary is M, while Rina, the wife in Edwin's obituary, the middle initial is F.

Could be nothing, but I note a discrepancy between the mom's obituary linked in the OP and an obituary that comes up for Edwin Jay G, the father. Rina's middle initial in her obituary is M, while Rina, the wife in Edwin's obituary, the middle initial is F.
Actually his obit states he has 4 sons. All of the sons have the surname of Gould, but none of the son's first name is Patrick. I think the father's name and mother Rina is all wrong

Found a reference to a company registered in Fort Myers to a Patrick Gould, listing another person atnthe same address,
Initials C.C.

I also found a real estate licence for this exact namewhich exp in 2020
So he may have been in this business, with last known address being
34 ESPER COURT
FORT MYERS Florida

At this address was/is appearing a certain Y. C. G. Who may be related (new spouse?)
If you click on Y. G.:

I also found a public record with a photo from school it seems
, date of death corresponds. There is a family tree M. To which I do not have access
1724249681496.png

Now this is such a common name, there are several Patrick A Gould in the area so the above (licence and business) may be from an omonym
He would have been 35 when receiving the license
There is another younger P.G also realtor in FL, and the person resembles the one on the b&w photo. Maybe a son/relative?

Last edited:
There is an Edwin Jay Gould "of New York and "Rose Hill Plantation", Bluffton, SC, who marries Josephine Diana Wilkinson in 1957. Possible parents? Where did Patrick's birth date come from?

There is an Edwin Jay Gould "of New York and "Rose Hill Plantation", Bluffton, SC, who marries Josephine Diana Wilkinson in 1957. Possible parents? Where did Patrick's birth date come from?
Yes this seems more correct
From freefamilysearch you get as dob 15 jan 1956 and the abive two as parents. No spouse indicated though…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal
Back