Patrick Swayze has Pancreatic Cancer** UPDATE** PS has passed away RIP

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the link Bnhall provided:

They probably tried to do the whipple procedure on him and couldn't. Really sad.

The procedure was reported on Feb 5th....not this past weekend. I dunno if that make a difference??? It also says he went home 'well and happy' although that's not necessarily true.

After losing Jeff Healy this week, it looks like I won't be able to watch corny ol' Roadhouse again for quite a while and never again enjoy it like I did.

I just heard on the radio that he has weeks to live.

Anyone else hear this. I cried all the way home from brining my kids to school.

I can't find a link yet. Will post when I find one.

Oh Dear God, NOOO!

One of my favorite relatives died from this. She was only in her late 30's. It was brutal and fast.

This news makes me sad.

I checked on Snopes and couldn't find anything since the only reference I could find about it was from the Enquirier. And some other place called "find a grave".

Nothing on his fan websites or anything. Enquirer site says he was diagnosed in late Februrary so I'm hoping it's not true. I doubt that it wouldn't have broke by now if he was diagnosed over a month ago.

Oh no! This is horrible news!
I love Patrick Swayze...and ironically enough....watching Dirty Dancing time and time again helped me to keep my mind off of my own dad dying of Pancreatic Cancer. Sometimes, we'd watch it together. He loved the part when Swayze said, "Nobody puts baby in a corner". I was 16, dad was 38. He was told he had 6 months to a year to live....he was gone about 7 weeks later.
It is a death sentence.

I hope it's not true.

Sorry for the emotion, but it is not fair for him to go out this way if it is true...not that anyone should suffer with it of course, but man, oh man. peace and love to you Patrick. I hope this journey is a gentle as possible...pancreatic cancer is usually extremely aggressive and caught too late to do much.

So far everyone that is reporting it is referencing NE as it's source......I remain hopeful!

Oh no, I really hate to hear that! I love him, he just seems like such a good guy. That's so sad... I agree, that's a terrible disease. We had a friend who was diagnosed and doing fairly well considering -- then he went downhill really quickly and then passed on. :(

Patrick was on Oprah not too long ago -- he surprised one of his fans and they were dancing together to the song from Dirty Dancing. He looked so happy during that show and was really smiling from ear to ear. He danced just as well as he did on that movie too. Did anyone else see that show? It was great.

~Ashley

Oh no, I love him. This is so sad. How I hate pancreatic cancer. My FIL died of it. Why oh why can't we find a cure for cancer?

Eve

so sorry to hear this sad news. Pancreatic cancer is the most vicious.

Prayers for Patrick and family.

I don't understand why this hasn't reached the MSM yet. Jeri Ryan's baby is on the front page of cnn.com, but no mention of Patrick. They must be trying to get a confirmation before they put the story out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back