!!!!!!!!!! Patsy did it!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
joeskidbeck said:
Ok, I know this is out there, but, could Patsy have awoke early that morning, went to check on JonBenet, found her dead, and just assumed that Burke or John had killed her? From there it would have been a plan to make sure the police thought it was a kidnapping gone awry. It's possible that Patsy went to her grave believing that her husband or son killed her daughter. Also possible that the 3 of them never really knew which one commited the crime, but stayed true to their story in order to protect the others.

hi
why would she assume that?I dont think she would.

LinasK said:
Because an autopsy would have exposed that a Ramsey had sexually abused her, that was the bigger thing they were hiding. Also, Laci Peterson's murder happened at Christmas, her "disappearance" was immediately questioned because it was Christmastime.
Linask,

You've got it. I have been going over and over this and that has to be it. They staged this thing because there was prior abuse. There is a reason I read these Boards. Thank you. Linask. I really believe you have it with this. Why else would Patsy do what she did. She could have said she fell and hit her head in the bathtub even though she might have to explain why she was giving her a bath so late, she could have said because we were leaving early.

There had to be sexual abuse.;)

SuperDave said:
Well, to me, an effective garrote-type device to be used with one hand while molesting her would have the cord wrap completely around her neck and have both ends tied to the handle. That way, one-handed, he can control the pressure as much as he likes.
Unless he twisted it...the Thugee cult used to use a scarf and twist it behind the neck of their victim. Often times they would use a stick to twist it with...

Seeker said:
Unless he twisted it...the Thugee cult used to use a scarf and twist it behind the neck of their victim. Often times they would use a stick to twist it with...

Weren't we discussing the two Ca. guys being in the Kali cult at the time we talked about the Thugee? Do you now remember who started us on that? I certainly don't.

Eagle1 said:
Weren't we discussing the two Ca. guys being in the Kali cult at the time we talked about the Thugee? Do you now remember who started us on that? I certainly don't.
No, but I do remember the poster implied that they believed JB was strangled with a scarf like that and then the ligature was applied. As for the FW houseguests being in a cult that was just pure speculation to try and make their theory fit IMO.

"Unless he twisted it...the Thugee cult used to use a scarf and twist it behind the neck of their victim. Often times they would use a stick to twist it with..."

Right, but they still tied the ends to the stick. This one had one end tied to the stick. Twisting it would have done no good.

SuperDave said:
"Unless he twisted it...the Thugee cult used to use a scarf and twist it behind the neck of their victim. Often times they would use a stick to twist it with..."

Right, but they still tied the ends to the stick. This one had one end tied to the stick. Twisting it would have done no good.
I don't know that they had both ends tied or just one end with the other looped through so it would catch (kinda like my shoelaces this morning). You know what I mean? Kinda like a figure 8, but not tied, just looped over a couple of times.

I do know that the Thugee's would also tie a knot in the middle of the scarf for maximum effectiveness.

And for Eagle, Kali is the Hindu goddess of creation and of death. I, like you, find absolutely nothing denoting her as a representation of time.
Thought you'd like this site if you haven't seen it already. Kali

I'm thinking that when we first discussed Kali and The Thugee, there was some kind of connection, or maybe it was the new (?) scarf that JR put in the casket that reminded us of The Thugee.

Websleuths has changed sites quite a lot in the past, Rupert, so I don't think we can depend on finding things archived. You asked for a source about the 2 Ca. guys being members of a Kali cult. Maybe I'll ask around at some other forums if I don't forget, and if nobody else here remembers. I just may come across it in my old printouts, don't know if I'll get to them soon.

Never heard anything specific about Kali and Time, but the followers seemed to want to think she was goddess of just about everything.

To me the question is, does McReyolds-McSanta's "Unity" religion include all the cults like this one? And the Ramseys were confused because whatever was happening was called religion and they were overpowered? They would not want to rat out a false religion for fear of reprisals? Just guessing, obviously. There almost has to be something the friends had in common. Were they maybe all experimenting with this kind of thing?

On LKL about Warren Jeffs, didn't they say the men in that faction of that religion think molesting is religion, just don't know anything else? There were/are all sorts of religions in Boulder, I remember we discussed. Pagans held moonlight ceremonies out in the hills, and there was a rumor about a student rental house by the entrance to the park. Candy provided a list of the students who'd lived there, which list I see I still have, but none of them were there for the following university term. I rather doubt anything happened in that house, but might some Pagans have taken her and brought her back to the Ramsey house??? Not saying I believe that either.

Eagle1 said:
I rather doubt anything happened in that house, but might some Pagans have taken her and brought her back to the Ramsey house???

No. We can discuss Paganism via PM if you're interested in rites and rituals, none of them include child sacrifice, or molestation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back