Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ETA: the My Twinn doll was not life sized iirc said:
JBR had a Barbie nightgown that was, naturally, large enough for her to wear, but it was not a Barbie costume. (The one that was found with the blanket in the wine cellar after JR removed her corpse from there.) It was a little girl's nightie that had Barbie images printed on it. Where are you learning that JBR had a life-sized Barbie doll?

(sbm)
ETA: the My Twinn doll was not life sized iirc, just about the size of an American girl doll. JBR did have a life sized Barbie doll (I don't think that was for Christmas, I think she had it earlier)
Where are you learning that JBR had a life-sized Barbie doll?
I couldn't find the video, but if you go to this page, you'll see several gifs made from a home-movie of JonBenet receiving the life-sized doll on Christmas morning, 1994. The caption underneath says, "JonBenet hugging her 'My Size Bride Barbie' on Christmas morning, 1994."

80e5333bac41c93304eda4b704c15fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

80e5333bac41c93304eda4b704c15fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The thing about this pic is that it’s SO MUCH more appropriate than pageants nowadays. There’s no makeup on. Her hair is styled in a cute fashion appropriate for a little girl that age. She doesn’t have a spray tan. She has a cute costume that looks like a child’s costume, not a royal princess!

I have never seen a photo of Patsy as a child before. JonBenet was her spitting image, for sure.

Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but what's the deal with these PR pictures? Is there a point in posting them?

The photo looks more baton-twirler than Sally Bowles to me.

Ya the photo, she's doe eyed;
a l'il Stepford Wife'ish, a l'il vacant?

My apoligies...
t' was just the mere mention of 'Cabaret',

got me goin'
I'll be Ok .... lahoma....

Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but what's the deal with these PR pictures? Is there a point in posting them?

Userid,
Sure, it lets newcomers to the case see how important the pageants were in Patsy's life. Some think, so important, she killed her daughter as a direct consequence !

Userid,
Sure, it lets newcomers to the case see how important the pageants were in Patsy's life. Some think, so important, she killed her daughter as a direct consequence !

And they need pictures to realize or learn that? I doubt that, and I highly doubt that's why they've been posted to boot. I just think they're completely unnecessary and pointless. They offer absolutely nothing with regard to the case of JBR, other than the fact that PR competed in pageants growing up, which everybody already knows and which doesn't necessitate a plethora of pictures to prove.

And they need pictures to realize or learn that? I doubt that, and I highly doubt that's why they've been posted to boot. I just think they're completely unnecessary and pointless. They offer absolutely nothing with regard to the case of JBR, other than the fact that PR competed in pageants growing up, which everybody already knows and which doesn't necessitate a plethora of pictures to prove.

Userid,
We are not all born with the same gifts. Some prefer image to words when describing a case. From memory , the Chinese saying suggests A picture is worth a thousand words

Userid,
We are not all born with the same gifts. Some prefer image to words when describing a case. From memory , the Chinese saying suggests A picture is worth a thousand words

Except, these ones are not. Tell me what they prove? That she competed in pageants? Again, no one needs pictures to "understand" that. A typed explanation more than suffices, and even that isn't needed for 99% of people who already know that.

Except, these ones are not. Tell me what they prove? That she competed in pageants? Again, no one needs pictures to "understand" that. A typed explanation more than suffices, and even that isn't needed for 99% of people who already know that.

Userid,
What do they need to prove? They are simply background information. The photographs can assist in an compare and contrast exercise, e.g. JonBenet's pageants appearances and her mothers.

I have to agree with Userid. . It does seem odd to post them in this thread. Most of us saw those pictures years ago. And the files are HUGE. They take forever to load on my computer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back