Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the point is that JR was in the basement before 10 o'clock, probably before FW went searching and before both, JR and FW, found JB's body in the basement

meaning: JR had opportunity and time to stage the CS. did he do it? i don't know, i wasn't there but he did have time and motive

but there you have scarpetta, in JR's own words: he was in the basement

and like we say in spanish: no hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit
So, you’re suggesting that the crime scene was staged after the police were called, and wile the police were in the house? Really?

AK

Whaaat? JBR was in basement stone cold dead. IN HER PANTIES were JOHN's fibers from his previous evenings shirt. Those fibers did not crawl in her panties when she was upstairs under the Christmas tree! Please, folks, there is so much hair-splitting here it is ridiculous (no pun intended). At some point that morning and or evening before JBR was in BASEMENT with JOHNS fibers in her crotch. No, do not ask for a link.

Second, there was no moment he could not be found? Seriously? Arndt even told someone on the phone she had no clue where John was at. She even speculated he left the house. Now JOHN may have known where JOHN was but ARNDT did not.
Beware of information gleaned from the interviews. During interviews, investigators, even prosecutors acting in an investigatory capacity (such as Levin) can and often do exaggerate, misrepresent, mislead and lie. They do so as a matter of routine and are permitted to do so by law.

The claim that fibers consistent with Mr Ramsey’s shirt is in doubt because 1) see above, and, 2) it has not been substantiated by anyone associated with the investigation. Kolar, for example, does not repeat this claim. No one does.
So, the fibers are NOT a fact.

I don’t recall ever hearing that Arnt told someone over the phone that she didn’t know where Mr Ramsey was at. I am skeptical of this.

AK

So? So were other people. What is the difference? It does not mean anything. Why would someone admit to being in the basement if they were doing something wrong??

It makes no sense.

I think if people scrutinized the police and the investigation as much as they do the R's there would be a better balance of information in this case.

you ask what the point was of JR being in the basement before JB's body was found on the day it was found

other people were in that basement on previous occasions, hey, i am sure we can go back to the original owners of the house having been on that basement at a certain point

do i know if JR was, to quote you " doing something wrong"?
nope

did he had the opportunity to do something wrong while in the basement?
yup

why would he admit to being in the basement?
why not? he had nothing to hide if innocent and a good explanation if guilty: he lives there, was looking for JB, he knows the house well. if the whole house had been treated as a CS and people were not allowed to come in and out at a whim maybe we wouldn't have this discussion as JR wouldn't have been wondering around

well, it has been 17 yrs of muddling and conflicting accounts by most people involved and neither the cops nor the public can come close to solving the case or coming with a viable suspect.

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

The FBI did not “determine” that there had been no prior sexual abuse, however it was their opinion that there had been no sexual abuse.

AK

was there before or after the autopsy finds re: JB's vagina?

was there before or after the autopsy finds re: JB's vagina?

...after.

PMPT, p. 306:
"The FBI believed that JonBenet's vaginal trauma was not consistent with a history of sexual abuse." (Schiller, 1999)​

So, you’re suggesting that the crime scene was staged after the police were called, and wile the police were in the house? Really?

AK

nope. i am saying he had the opportunity to do so

and why not? the police thought the body was outside the house, that they were dealing with a live child taken away for ransom, the Rs weren't suspects but victims at that point; that changed when JBs body was found by JR and FW, then they become either victims or suspects

JR was allowed a lot of freedom to move by himself so, if RDi, what and whom was going to stop him? they lost track of him to allow him to stage the CSI

as usual, all speculation due to a badly broken leg that is giving to much free time

...after.

PMPT, p. 306:
"The FBI believed that JonBenet's vaginal trauma was not consistent with a history of sexual abuse." (Schiller, 1999)​

cheers!

nope. i am saying he had the opportunity to do so

and why not? the police thought the body was outside the house, that they were dealing with a live child taken away for ransom, the Rs weren't suspects but victims at that point; that changed when JBs body was found by JR and FW, then they become either victims or suspects

JR was allowed a lot of freedom to move by himself so, if RDi, what and whom was going to stop him? they lost track of him to allow him to stage the CSI

as usual, all speculation due to a badly broken leg that is giving to much free time

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your leg! Hope it heals quickly and perfectly.

.....fluffing pillow to put under your leg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your leg! Hope it heals quickly and perfectly.

.....fluffing pillow to put under your leg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you!!

it has been six weeks under house arrest as i am non weight bearing but tomorrow i am going to have my last check up w the orthopaedic surgeon and hopefully, freedom!!! (plat "born free" theme here)

thank you!!

it has been six weeks under house arrest as i am non weight bearing but tomorrow i am going to have my last check up w the orthopaedic surgeon and hopefully, freedom!!! (plat "born free" theme here)

Awwww....good luck!

The FBI did not “determine” that there had been no prior sexual abuse, however it was their opinion that there had been no sexual abuse.

AK

Can someone link this FBI "investigation" of this case?
The only FBI dealings I remember are from Dec. 26th when it was still a kidnapping. And at a later date at Quantico for a meeting with BPD and DA's office.

Beware of information gleaned from the interviews. During interviews, investigators, even prosecutors acting in an investigatory capacity (such as Levin) can and often do exaggerate, misrepresent, mislead and lie. They do so as a matter of routine and are permitted to do so by law.

The claim that fibers consistent with Mr Ramsey’s shirt is in doubt because 1) see above, and, 2) it has not been substantiated by anyone associated with the investigation. Kolar, for example, does not repeat this claim. No one does.
So, the fibers are NOT a fact.

I don’t recall ever hearing that Arnt told someone over the phone that she didn’t know where Mr Ramsey was at. I am skeptical of this.

AK

My family has police officers in it so I am well aware of tactics. Thank you!

Can someone link this FBI "investigation" of this case?
The only FBI dealings I remember are from Dec. 26th when it was still a kidnapping. And at a later date at Quantico for a meeting with BPD and DA's office.
According to a 07.24.97 Denver Post article:
"Detective Cmdr. John Eller, however, said police have worked closely with experts from the FBI's child abduction and serial killer unit in Quantico, Va.

'We've made a number of trips there, and they've been out here. We are in constant contact with FBI experts and have been since the beginning. We have found their assistance to be invaluable,' Eller said."​
http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon115.htm

AK
Thank you. That’s exactly what I said (snipped & bbm):

The agency does not investigate individual murder cases. They do however collect data (from other LE entities), compile statistics on a national level, provide assistance and advice to local authorities (when requested), and they also provide training to individuals within local investigative bodies. When it is said that the FBI found no evidence of prior abuse, it is a little misleading because they did not investigate it. That opinion was expressed (I don’t know by whom at the agency) based on the information supplied to them by the local authorities (BPD and the DA’s office). It was the BPD who investigated the possibility of prior instances of abuse -- probably by checking with CPS and interviewing friends, associates, and school officials. And of course there was the information that the good Dr. Beuf gave them that he had never seen any evidence of abuse in the years he had been her doctor. (I won’t again go into my thoughts about him other than to point out that he is the “doctor” who thought he needed a speculum to see if her hymen was intact.) There was no evidence found that JonBenet had been previously subjected to child abuse (physical or sexual). The FBI based whatever opinion they expressed on the information that was provided to them. And I don’t care how Schiller worded a sentence in his book to make it seem (intentionally or unintentionally) that the FBI had actually “investigated” it -- they didn’t. They just don’t do that.

(snip)
and like we say in spanish: no hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver
:floorlaugh:

I have a visual for those who don't speak Spanish:

Attachments

• consejos7.jpg
    consejos7.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 103
Taylur, this is the post to which I responded:The sources to which you've referred do not support the misrepresentations you've made, BBM, above. Your point is completely lost when the basis of your argument is biased inaccuracies.

What misrepresentations? He told his son and Long that he had found the body at 11am according to Thomas. How do my sources not support? I'm not understanding where you're coming from. My point isn't lost nor is it based on biased inaccuracies. The point is he told his son and Melissa's boyfriend that he found the body before bringing it to attention. I don't know how that was lost, but that's about as simple as I can state it. There are no biased inaccuracies. Long stated it. It's right out of Thomas's book. If you don't believe him, that's on you. Not me.

And?? I am not getting the point of this?

The point is he was admittedly in the basement, alone, prior to finding the body. Ardnt said she lost track of him, recanted, said she never claimed to have lost him for an extended period of time when he was "getting the mail" (AK already explained the mail slot), yet he was alone in the basement unaccompanied. There is no way of knowing what he did or did not do during the time Ardnt didn't have an eye on him. I'm not claiming he staged anything. I'm simply stating that yes he was alone for a period of time that morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back