Patsy Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry. The question mark was not snarky. I have no clue what you mean.

Oh, and from a few days back, I laugh at the double standard here. People hop on ya like a pogo stick for suggesting PR had some psych issues. I mean, we are not doctors who have spoken to her! How dare we make an armchair diagnosis. All the while in other posts calling Det. arndt "crazy" because of her pop-eyes and short Youtube video. Seriously? There are medical disorders that are not psychological that can make ones eyes like that! And Arndt was NOT the first cop at the scene but she takes all the damn heat! Why is that? By the time Cop Numero Uno showed up the crime scene/house was already filling up. Why blame her? She requested back-up numerous times to no avail.

Basically, you cannot have it both ways. Either we can armchair here or we cannot. You either go with your gut or you do not. I love the way we can give links after requests and then someone says "I do not find them credible." Mmkay.

Oh, and from a few days back, I laugh at the double standard here. People hop on ya like a pogo stick for suggesting PR had some psych issues. I mean, we are not doctors who have spoken to her! How dare we make an armchair diagnosis. All the while in other posts calling Det. arndt "crazy" because of her pop-eyes and short Youtube video. Seriously? There are medical disorders that are not psychological that can make ones eyes like that! And Arndt was NOT the first cop at the scene but she takes all the damn heat! Why is that? By the time Cop Numero Uno showed up the crime scene/house was already filling up. Why blame her? She requested back-up numerous times to no avail.

Basically, you cannot have it both ways. Either we can armchair here or we cannot. You either go with your gut or you do not. I love the way we can give links after requests and then someone says "I do not find them credible." Mmkay.

Armchair away sweety! I always do;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quick question, regarding JB's paediatrician's medical records were they ever subpoenaed by the BPD? has anybody seen any entries re:JB's toileting and constant vaginal infections?

comfortably sitting in my armchair

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

They were asked to give a medical opinion, those sources would have been useless for that. It's quite obvious the FBI was asked for a slightly different opinion since no medical evidence was provided to them.

Hmmm I think you were clear. I also think otg's post addressed the resources used for each opinion set.

He was a profiler.

The FBI was shown the autopsy report and who knows what else, and they have their own experts and consult other experts and might have even been shown the reports made for BPD by those experts you seem fond of. How else could they have commented on that aspect of the evidence?

Lanning was a Special Agent and during the time period in question was assigned to the Behavioral Science Unit. Does that make him a profiler? I’ve read a cpl of his papers and have read about him a few times, but I don’t recall him ever being referred to as a profiler.

AK

quick question, regarding JB's paediatrician's medical records were they ever subpoenaed by the BPD? has anybody seen any entries re:JB's toileting and constant vaginal infections?

comfortably sitting in my armchair

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

A careful review of Dr Beuf’s medical records [by BPD] had given no indication of prior abuse. PMPT; 873

Denver attorney Larry Pozner, president-elect of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, confirmed for the media that the Ramseys had given Hunter’s office medical records and confidential documents that even a grand jury would not be able to obtain. PMPT; p. 1423

BPD’s Det. Harmer interviews Dr Beuf, his staff and a nurse who had last seen Jonbenet. Beuf appeared before the grand jury.

AK

Obviously, the motive doesn't appear to be "sex". If "power" was a driving force, wouldn't the act of rape have left the perp a little too vulnerable?...

And also...here we go again...I don't believe the motive WAS sex. And I'm RDI. It could have been a power struggle though.

Also, didn't ST report in his book that ALL communication other than paging had been barred by the Police Chief because they were working under the assumption of a kidnapping, and didn't want any possible kidnapper with a police scanner to know what they were doing?

As a result, LE was being inundated with "pager beeps" that morning.

And as for LA's "popped out eyes" that make her look crazy, Back in the late 1980's my friends started telling me that they were concerned for me because I had "popped out" eyes, had lost weight and was more emotional than usual. Turned out that I had hyperthyroidism.(Graves Disease)

Even if LA didn't have Graves, so what? Some people have popped out looking eyes. PR always looked like she was half asleep in her interviews. What should I read into that? That she was drugged?

Wow. Thats some crush you have there.
Again, the FBI has their place but they are only a part of the equation, not always the biggest or best part. They are people with prejudices and opinions and, most prominently, egos.

Hmmm Crush??

What an odd comment.
Because I happen to have faith in the most outstanding law keeping body we have in America?

They are a big part and they have more experience collectively than any other one in the country. So yes, their opinion is more than just opinion.

Hmmm Crush??

What an odd comment.

Because I happen to have faith in the most outstanding law keeping body we have in America?

They are a big part and they have more experience collectively than any other one in the country. So yes, their opinion is more than just opinion.

Did the FBI issue a press release or an official statement and i missed it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm Crush??

What an odd comment.

And the part about how the FBI said it looked staged? I'm curious as to what you think of that finding?

Hmmm Crush??

What an odd comment.

Please read the 9-11 Commission Report

Incidentally, I’m quite familiar with this little experiment and have commented on it before (for example: http://tinyurl.com/o57xguw Also, see The Invisible Gorilla by Simons and Chabris), but fail to see how it illustrates any point you were trying to make.

It is correct to assume – presume, in fact – that all acts were committed by a single person. There isn’t much to show otherwise, but of course presumption is that which must be disproved, so go ahead and try.

AK

Hi, AK,
The use of the word assume or presume in your post is the key here. Some here have pointed out a common tendency to interpret clues or behavior to support one’s previously-arrived-at conclusions about the case. Based on individual experiences with psychology, sad exposure to narcissistic parents, or other experiences which help define views, perhaps we all arrive at suppositions not solely on the basis of “reason. “

Here’s a take from Lars-Erik Björklund, a neuroscientist, on something called “tacit knowledge” or disparagingly termed “intuition.”
“A few years ago neuroscientists discovered that the human brain has dual systems for receiving and analyzing sensory impressions, one conscious and one unconscious. In the unconscious, that is the non-declarative system, our sensory impressions are compared with previously stored images. We all have an inner picture book of stored experiences based on what has happened to us previously in life. We also remember the outcome -¬ did it end well or badly? With the aid of these stored sensory impressions, we unconsciously assess the situation at hand and can predict the outcome. This capacity is especially helpful in complex and information-rich situations with a great deal of noise.”

If one presumes a single outside perp, then the experiment from Simons and Chabris and the gorilla won’t carry any significance. OTOH, if one interprets that 2 or 3 Rs were involved in the cause and/or concealment of JB’s death, then the video message about attention becomes very interesting. (E.g., John Douglas focusing only on JR arrives at the conclusion he wasn’t involved. Douglas then does not separately interview or consider Ms. West Virginia or her young son. Douglas’ conclusion is the Rs weren’t involved.)

Since I hadn’t seen the Simons and Chabris video before, I had to try it. While I did witness the correct number of passes, I totally missed the man in the hairy suit. It’s one of the reasons I continue to visit the forum, I keep thinking maybe I didn’t see the guy in the hairy suit (something obvious), and it would point me to more understanding.

In a next post I’ll provide something additional which will, for sure, be interpreted according to one’s perspective. moo

For brevity
~Snipped~
Posted by Maikai on Aug-25-01 at 09:09 AM (EST)

"In "Ricochet" the victim the psycho went after had appeared in the paper receiving an award. The psycho was obsessed with revenge, and after he escaped from prison to pursue his victim, they went into his jail cell, and they dumped a box out, and showed up close on the screen, the article with the victim receiving an award. Either no, or an X was on the other people in the picture, and a heart drawn around the victim's head. The markups on the Entrepreneur article are very similar to the article in "Ricochet."

~Snipped~

That info from Maikai (who promoted an IDI theory) was intriguing.

Had to locate the photo from the film in order to see for myself how this may have related to the brochure photo of JR and his competitors for the Entrepreneur Award. Conjecture here, but it strikes me as very similar to the photo from the 1991 film Ricochet. As noted by DeDee, this photo was being used by a psycho to frame the good guy.

Moo, I also detect the hand of PR in this. Was this an attempt by PR to point to a psycho who was attempting to frame JR? Or was PR attempting to implicate JR in some way? In the interview of JR http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm Lou Smit begins questioning JR about the brochure and then leads into the heart on JB’s hand. JR seems genuinely confused about both the brochure clue and the heart drawn on JB.

My puzzlement about this includes 1) when this marked up brochure was created and placed in the basement, 2) if it was intended to be a “clue”, and 3) if it was some kind of strange “clue”, what the “no, no, no” written upon the photo, plus the heart around JR’s photo, meant to the person who put this “clue” together.

MHO.

Attachments

• richochetphoto copy.jpg
    richochetphoto copy.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 182
The Bonita Papers isn’t the sort of source that posters should be using if they hope to be found credible.

RSBM.

AK

Please. Let us remain polite or at least respectful to one another. What information in the Bonita Papers is rumor and not based on fact?

Originally Posted by 2 percent View Post
Wow. Thats some crush you have there.
Again, the FBI has their place but they are only a part of the equation, not always the biggest or best part. They are people with prejudices and opinions and, most prominently, egos.
Hmmm Crush??

What an odd comment.

Contrary to what TV and Movies depict, the FBI rarely investigates homicides. They deal more with espionage, counter-terrorism, white collar, and fraud.

An experienced homicide detective in a large city will have more experience on dealing with murder cases than most FBI agents....and probable even most profilers.

Contrary to what TV and Movies depict, the FBI rarely investigates homicides. They deal more with espionage, counter-terrorism, white collar, and fraud.

An experienced homicide detective in a large city will have more experience on dealing with murder cases than most FBI agents....and probable even most profilers.

Yes, unless there was a reason the homicide went federal. Some towns like Boulder would have always benefitted by the FBI. Like, was not JBR the only homicide of the year there? But Compare Boulder to Compton. I bet those police officers have quite a bit of experience.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back