penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
while we're waiting..those shirts..
Site says money will go to support victims of DV, and DV groups of ja's choosing. I will bet the farm the 'victims' are ja and her jail friends, and the 'support' is phone cards and pork rinds (and the occasional 'sausage chub')

So DB is giving an impact statement. This should be interesting.

The convicted murderer attempted to blackmail the State into giving her murder 2. No matter what happens after this, she got royally ***whipped by JM and Detective Flores.

the bottomline for me, if she doesn't qualify for the dp, who does?

I don't necessarily agree with those that say there's a nefarious motive for posting about "the site that shall not be named." I'm assuming that must be a pro-Jodi site, and there just might be a morbid fascination with someone who would believe that she is innocent, in the face of MASSIVE amounts of evidence to the contrary.

I think we're all interested in the various aspects of human behavior here. I wouldn't go to the site - I've heard there are viruses there, for one thing - but it's interesting to read what's going on over there. I saw one post this morning that they're going NUTS right now! :rockon:

Folks are tweeting that the jurors arriving today are dressed up, many for the very first time. It seems they want to show respect for Travis' siblings. Let that be ANOTHER signal the family receives that the jury is with them all the way!

......I love this jury.....
....this makes me cry....

Court reporter says that flip flop juror guy showed up today dressed like a grown up. Long, big boy pants and a shirt with actual buttons. Will wonders never cease? I suspect it is his way of showing he's taking this phase very, very seriously.

:grouphug: to fellow sleuthers and our guests. What a marathon it has been, especially for the Alexander family.

what a lovely post............

yes quite the marathon..........thanks again to everyone here who never cease to amaze me with their knowledge, thought-provoking ideas, and humor.....

i love this place:blushing:

and to the alexanders.............stand tall today and gain strength from your wonderful memories of travis...........we're rooting for you:heartbeat:

Please help me! I use an IPad nd IPhone nd Ustream not working. None of the other stations, not even wildabouttrial work on IPads and IPhones. Any ideas?

Every time Mike on HLN goes to Anita Kay I think he's saying "Anita Case" and I giggle... okay, that's it. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member