penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to see is her get up there, And say, I am sorry. I am sorry that I killed him. I lied and made a lot of stuff up about him because I was scared. I killed him in the most horrendous way and I am so very very sorry.

If I could take it back I would.. I would.. I will tell you all that really happened.. Please don't kill me...

I know.. I know... That will not happen. It is too human.. To normal for the convicted murderer.

AND.. I'm sorry jury that I took so much of your time with my lies & verbal games and Taxpayers I'm sorry for wasting your hard earned money.. if you let me live I'll volunteer my abundant free time in endevours to pay the state back like making license plates!

Question: If Jodi gets LWOP, does that mean that Juan "loses" to some extent? The state spent a lot of money because it was a "death penalty" case. I really want to understand this. Thanks sleuthers.

How so? They would've had to pay for Nurmi's and co. salary or any other attorney even if it wasn't a death penalty case. :moo:

Juan already won. The rest is really out of his hands-the victim impact statements and the character witnesses will be the deciding factors at least imo.

I'm sure if we all practice The Law of Attraction today, we can make the stun belt go off.

....maybe Quester can set up a separate countdown and we can all chant at the same moment while visiting an alternative astral plane....that would be awesome!

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 3m
Samantha Alexander just seen weeping in the hallway before the session.

Uh oh. I wonder if that means a delay in the trial, or if JA has asked to skip this phase and just send it straight to the jury?

Well, I can't find any confirmation in writing that Jodi's mom isn't going to speak on Jodi's behalf....I'm thinking she will speak. She's all Jodi's got.

.....knowing that Travis's spirit and strength will envelop his loved ones as they take the stand to honour his memory.... God bless them all...sending prayers of strength and love across the miles..
Justice for Travis...

Will there be anyone "taking the stand" in this phase? Or will people get up and address the jury while standing right in front of them? Will the lawyers challenge the speakers directly, or just present evidence countering them? Just asking 'cause idk what to expect.

I really hate HLN. IMO, that 2 minute silence was Juan's way of paying respect to Travis. To replay it over and over is to cheapen it.

Second reply to you...

HLN is disgusting and I refuse to watch....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just posted - 10.24am on Twitter

jose miguel @reporterjmiguel

Samantha Alexander just seen weeping in the hallway before the session.

Poor Samantha. I cannot imagine going through what this beautiful family has been though. :( My prayers are with them today.

I cooked a slice - a little slice - of ham for my lunch. Happy Ham Day!

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 4m

Travis' family has gone inside, after many hugs and gestures of support and comfort shared. We wait in hall #JodiArias

Her outrageous lies about Travis and to them hasn't bothered them before. Do you think they would still be trying to "get out" if the jury had believed those horrible lies, and the DT had won the verdict?

No. Trust me, not sticking up for them. Can't stand what they have said about Travis, the lies they have told, what the family has had to listen to.

My remarks are regarding the interview. Nothing more, nothing less.

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Wow. @chriswnews was nice enough to let me know that Captain O'Neil is dressed up today. No flipflops! No salmon either though. #JodiArias

If she does it will be fake, and I think she has justified it all in her mind.

Yep. If she did express any sort of remorse in front of this jury then once this trial is over she will say 'Oh I didn't mean it. My lawyers forced me.' or something. As Travis said I don't want her apology. I just want her to hear how EVIL most people think she is. Ship her off to death row ASAP.

:grouphug: to fellow sleuthers and our guests. What a marathon it has been, especially for the Alexander family.

With happened to azfamily? I don't have seal!!!

Arghhhh

Help with a link for iPhone! I typically use UStream..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I read that Jodi will not give a statement until Monday?

If so, it is not fair to give her three days to work on her statement. She will take notes to counteract everything the Alexanders have to say in their Victim Statement.

:stormingmad: :stormingmad:

Judge behind locked doors with Atty's. Family in the Hall no media in the court room yet, azfamily.com will not load for me still. Maybe they are having an issue with their feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth