penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...oh great the wacky tobacky friend will speak...

Won't it be hard to argue lack of support from her family when her mother has sat there in court almost every day?

Darryl's face should be made to be shown. You choose to testify on someone's behalf in a setting like this, you don't get the privledge of anonimity. Sorry, that's how I see it.

Ahhhh the wooden spoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lack of support from her family?
Abused as a child and an adult?

imo Jodi was the black sheep of the family, and they something was off.

Patti, her childhood best friend, will speak on her behalf too.

I find it very telling and more than a little odd that Jodi's mother is not going to speak on her behalf. Whether that's her decision or Jodi and/or her attorneys makes no difference to me.... it's just bizarre.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 1m

#jodiarias mom WiLL NOT speak on her daughter's behalf

"Please don't kill me. I'm a really good tracer!! See? Look at this lady with a giant pill in her mouth!"

Ok Nurmi. So the jury didn't buy the abuse and you want to use that as mitigating factor?

Oh please - this convicted murderer only joined the LDS church to manipulate Travis.

She DID NOT do it in an attempt to improve herself.

Guess her Mom isn't speaking for her then?

I mean, if you don't have support from your family they don't speak for your life...right?

Seriously? They think that's a better avenue to take than asking Mom to speak?

If that doesn't speak volumes to the jury, I don't know what does!

She looks pathetic today. Like she knows every person in the room, including her attorneys, know she's a cold blooded killer who planned a murder then carried it out. That she, Jodi with the high IQ, plotted her way to a first degree murder conviction, slitting the throat of a human being in the process.

Hi TexMex, it is my observation that she looks like a cross between the way she looked on the day she was Convicted of 1st degree Murder and the way she looked yesterday when it was Proven that she was Cruel in her murder of TA. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper