penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darryl had better show his face today...we've already seen more of him than we would like.
Notice Nurmi said Jodi lost touch with her friend when she started seeing Travis.

So now she was not forced to join the church, Or had it pushed down her throat by Travis but it was self improvement...

OH Boy nurmi.. And her art?!! Oh my gosh..

"trying to improve herself in her work as an artist".

Now that's self-improvement taken to angelic heights, like Mother Teresa. She is so special. Bwahahahah!

did i just hear that right, she will speak about her art?

Was Jodi a good parallel parker, did she know her way around a shopping cart?

I am personally offended by the good artist BS .. work as an artist .. seriously?

I'm I the only one who feels Nurmi opening statement is strange.

He is grabbing straws, it's kinda sad

From WAT 1 :

7m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi explains that whether #JodiArias lives or dies is based on the jurors own moral assessment of what sentence is correct.

6m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi has the juror instructions in his hand as he continues to discuss the importance of their decision. #JodiArias

5m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi just confirmed that #JodiArias will take the stand at some point in this penalty phase.

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi explains that the jurors do no have to agree on the mitigating factors they need to come up with their own decisions. #JodiArias

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi puts up the 8 mitigating factors on the screens. He is going through each one now with the jury. #JodiArias

43s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

3. Defendant was a good friend. Nurmi explains we will hear from 2 witnesses that #JodiArias was a good friend to them.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 31s

And apparently we're going to look at some of #JodiArias art in court as part of this phase.

As far as Darryl and his son....she thought it more important to get *advertiser censored* than pay their mortgage...so they lost their home and had to move.

dear nurmi, they dont know she is a talented artist bc the jury abides by the judges instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper