penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be kind. We all know Nurmi has little to work with here and his job is to come up with anything and everything he can to persuade the jurors to spare her life. This is what makes our system of justice great. Course, JM can suggest that the mandatory death penalty appeal process will allow her quite a few years to continue her art work before she gets the final freedom she said she seeks.

ANd this is for JM:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p9b6_glenn-frey-the-heat-is-on_music#.UZUBtaJleSo

the DT has really worked themselves into a corner. i think it will weigh more heavily against her that not a SINGLE family member will ask them to spare her life in order for them to throw them under the bus claiming "no family support." MOO

I have no doubt that Juan Martinez is going to play the recent interview video in his rebuttal after the defense puts on their evidence. Dear God, he is going to wipe the floor with this!!!

"girl"???? At 27??? or 30 or 40...whatever age she is now?

jodi's oh woe is me look and demeanor is very irritating. I feel like doing something horrible.

Hello to all my WS peeps!

These mitigating factors do NOT eliminate the fact that she killed Travis and was proven to have done so with cruelty. For those worried, please don't - these jurors have seen what she did. IMO, she'd have to be Mother Teresa to even consider sparing her from the death penalty.

Are you f'ing kidding me?

They're putting on an art show so this murderer can get a free promotional show to sell her junk?

Why is this permitted?

Sick. Really sick.

Jodi wearing her sad face. Guess she changed her mind about DP

From WAT 1 :

4m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

3. Defendant was a good friend. Nurmi explains we will hear from 2 witnesses that #JodiArias was a good friend to them.

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

6. Trying to make the best of her life. 7. consistently tried to improve herself. 8. a talented artist. #JodiArias will touch on these

30 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi's chicken wing even looks a bit defeated. It was more of a downward left handed injured wing move. #JodiArias

unbelievable

No family support - at 27 she was living with her grandparents! The jury has seen pictures of her with her sister. Her mother has been there every single day!

pffft!

she was 27 @ the time - no prior criminal history - presented to you prior to the trial - you will hear from 2 witneeses from this phase of the trial - you have already met DB - he was longtime girlfriend -they spent time together - role she played in his life and his son's life.

you will hear from lifelong friend Patty Womack - they lost touch for quite awhile - you will hear about lack of support JA had from her family . .

heard JA suffered abuse as a child and as an adult

trying to make best of her life, improve self and work as an artist.

PPL - improve self and make better life - joined the Mormon church -maintain goals of motherhood, marriage and having a business - DB will talk about that as well

you will see some of her artwork . . as it relates to those final three factor JA will discuss those and view how they are in her life - she will talk about those in a way she was not able to before

precluded as you hear this evidence - she has been convicted of 1st degree murder . . .you remember coming for jury selection -all parties sat before you - if you got to point where you convicted someone of first degree murder could you consider a life penalty appropriate .. . every one of you said first degree and aggravating factors found.

now ultimately the question posed as hypothetical as real . . is real right here right now for this girl . . finding aggravating factors and convicted - you would consider giving her life. we expect you to do . .when you hear all factors - you hear Ms. Arias

How will the jury ever believe whatever Jodi says about herself and "who she is" now? They didn't believe anything that she said when she testified during the trial, so why should they believe her now? I wouldn't.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Juan had the REAL photos to compare to her "work"!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members