penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can show her art side by side with John Wayne Gacy's.

Can't hear anything, thanks to all posting. (sneaking in from work)

Are both defense attorney's in blue???

....so....during the art show and tell i think i will break out some whiskey....

How she stuck Daryl with the mortgage instead of paying her share...choosing to get implants and set her sites on Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want JM to keep saying Travis's name. In every sentence. Remember why we're here. TRAVIS.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Nurmi objects "argumentative" and we are in sidebar. He almost ran over Juan on the way up to the stand. Or Juan tried a pick. #JodiArias

They're going to show her art work to the jury to save her life.
More lies to the Jury because she steals art compositions from others.

Well it will backfire. Remember, all the jury knows about her art is what she told them. That she was hoping it would be hung beside a Van Gogh or a Monet. They'll see that she lied about that too.

moo

That's nuts...27 years old. The jury is supposed to believe at 27 this woman didn't know oral sex was not ok within the Morman faith and driving 1,000 miles to kill her "friend" was not ok just because she couldn't handle him moving on with his life

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi objects "argumentative" and we are in sidebar. He almost ran over Juan on the way up to the stand. Or Juan tried a pick. #JodiArias

8s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

As Juan explains that her age has nothing to do with the fact she stuck a knife in Travis, Nurmi objects. Another sizzlebar. #JodiArias

Ah, Patti.

Can Juan cross examine these guys? Patti knew Jodi in middle school and then invited her to her wedding after a bunch of years, probably to pad her bridal party. She does not really know Jodi.

Also, can Juan talk about the drawing tracings?

He was going to say they're not "worth a da**"

Jodi putting on her most pathetic face....and mit women with large catholic cross.....

I'm very confused. I thought the 'DB" testifying was donovan, not darryl brewer. can someone please enlighten me?

You can see the hatred on her face. Not just directed towards Juan but you could see her hatred for Nurmi while he was speaking too! She *hates* Nurmi!

Jeebus KN! Staaahhhhppp with the objections.

And whoever is running the cameras. Keep it in focus please.

:)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 15s

As Juan explains that her age has nothing to do with the fact she stuck a knife in Travis, Nurmi objects. Another sizzlebar. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 24s

Martinez says there's no connection with her age and sticking a knife into Travis Alexander's chest #jodiarias

Ha ha Willmott not marching up to the judge quite so fast and furious today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024