Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you f'ing kidding me?

They're putting on an art show so this murderer can get a free promotional show to sell her junk?

Why is this permitted?

Sick. Really sick.

What's next?

If any of the jurors are interested in a particular piece, please see JA's mom at the back. She has a Squareup credit card reader and Donavan will gladly wrap your purchase so you can take it home today.

This is almost as pitiful as Scott Peterson's mitigating factors.

His golf coach thought he was a good golfer.

Jodi is a mediocre artist, so her life should be spared to sell crap on e-Bay.

She's not a mediocre artist she is a downright thief.

Juan pointing out how mitigating factors for Jodi are flawed. Sidebar now.

Darryl should say she was a good friend for leaving him with a house in foreclosure, not paying her share, and going off on her new adventures with her new breasts. How she dropped him and his son in a NY minute. Isn't that the truth?

Jodi should nod her head in the affirmative...when Juan speaks, if she really wants to die;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JA's tracing is considered art? Heck, I had an Easy Bake Oven as a kid. I guess that makes me a chef.

I knew this was gonna pizz me off and damn I was right. Thanks GOD for Juan Martinez!!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 13s

Good friend-JM says good friend to who? #JodiArias

I honestly don't think I've got the stomach to watch and listen to CMJA sit up there and 'tell us what kind of person she is'. Mr Nurmi - we already know what kind of person she is.

Juan is about to have a field day with these mitigating factors.

Oh Patti who hadn't seen Jodi for 10 years until she started hitting the news.

FGS. They uses her 'being a good friend' as a mitigating factor. Yet they have to go back 10 yrs to find one. GMAFB.

I'm not kidding when I say this is the WEAKEST list of mitigating factors I have EVER seen. I mean there is nothing there that is legitimate except that she has no prior criminal history.

I want to buy Kirk Nurmi a drink...not a bottle...when this case is finally over. I wouldn't have had his job for anything.. He didn't want it either.

I agree, I think he's doing well to keep up the stamina he has, he's fighting all legal angles even though he's clearly over it. That can't be easy.

Jodi probably has a criminal history. She just never got caught. :moo:

I cannot wait for jodi to address the jury....omigod....you know if looks could kill , jodi would kill them all.

As if anyone would believe anything she says! NOT!

As tempting as it is to try and read something into Jodi's behavior right now (except that she's stoned), after seeing her dramatic change in demeanor after the jury left yesterday, I'm not going to bother.

I have to admit I am thankful they did not call her a professional photographer!!!!!

I'm very confused. I thought the 'DB" testifying was donovan, not darryl brewer. can someone please enlighten me?

I think it's Darryl, since Nurmi said something about the impact/influence/something she had on his son.

If I was DB's baby mama, I would move for FULL custody and no visitation for DB, if possible, given he wants to support a murder. Moral and ethical issues, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08