penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rose222! Was it you who posted the link to the "day in the life of a death row inmate" on the previous thread?

I started to chuckle reading about being awakened at 5:30 a.m. for a breakfast of powdered eggs and lukewarm grits (well, the article was describing Florida, not Arizona). And I got this great mental picture of JA sitting on her metal bunk, looking sadly at her powdered eggs and thinking: "To hell with this!" and then trying to do herself in with her "spork."

Which is why I want the DP for her. It will drive her mad. Well...even more so than she already is. It just sounds miserable...exactly what she deserves.

Yes! Death row is hell. I hope this jury sentences her to exactly that.

Brought over...
Anyone think Jodi even took the time last night to practice "sad dog face" viewing her reflection in her stainless steel toilet bowl?

and instead of repeating the Stuart Smiley version:
"I am good enough, I am smart enough, and doggone it people like me!"

she repeats the JA version:

"I am better than everyone, I am smarter than everyone, and doggone it I like me!"

She better not be allowed access to her coloring books this morning. I don't even care if she smirks and makes faces while TA's family is speaking, just as long as she has to pay attention

i just want to snap her golf pencils in half and say, "do something"

Long ago I belonged to another crime forum. People would actually log out&in and argue with themselves or post to the board using many many screen names! Turns out, it was only two nut jobs;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow lol..I could think of a million other ways to spend my time than doing that..like watching paint dry or grass growing :p

11:26 AMjose miguel @reporterjmiguelWillmott and Marinz have left the room (not together) Nurmi appears nervous as he sits alone. Almost lost in thought #Arias #jodiarias

NOTE: this was before the court room was cleared.

Aargh ... after what happened yesterday with the 2 minute silence Mr. Treader wants to know if Im feeling lucky and if so how many lottery tickets he should buy and where.

From WAT 1 :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

In the courtroom hallway at the #JodiArias trial. Court is locked I guess an earlier closed door hearing has been pushed back.

Bumped now to 10:30. I'm expecting this to be delayed. Reverse Psych ergo it won't be lol.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m
I think Jury already knows what they want to do and it will take a lot today to change their minds. #Jodiarias @Hlntv

they really should patch jodi's wonky eye to fix it. its starting to drive me nuts. its like a blinking sign i cant quit staring at

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Arias-lawyers-wanted-to-withdraw-but-were-denied-207717531.html

So the lawyers wanted to quit after she was convicted, but were denied? What would she have done for the remaining part of the trial if this were granted?

Could this be something she could appeal her death sentence on (if it is given)? That her lawyers wanted to quit and were denied, so she feels they did not effectively argue for her life? Or maybe that's WHY they made the request! So she'd have another possible avenue to appeal?

Fresh Ham, new potatoes and gravy, green beans,corn on the cob, crescent rolls. Lunch in 30 minutes, all invited. I've been cooking all morning lol. Saying a silent prayer for the Alexander family!

On my way fellow blue blood..hopefully I wont run into storms on the way lol

Closed hearing may be to go over the rules about when her stun belt can be activated.

Hi folks :seeya:
I think I'm ready for this...gonna be rough....
:grouphug:

Long ago I belonged to another crime forum. People would actually log out&in and argue with themselves or post to the board using many many screen names! Turns out, it was only two nut jobs;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear I think I was on that same forum.

Anyone hear the breaking news. Is it new?

Her attorneys had requested to be taking off case. Closed hearing after the verdict interview she did. Talking about it on HLN.

It would not surprise me if many of those people are only getting their information from local news which gives this story 20 seconds at the most. They're not watching the trial, or HLN, and don't have a lot of info. Many are only getting their information from each other, and we know that a lot of that info is badly distorted by JA herself.

It also would not surprise me, as the other poster said, that the majority of posts are just a handful using different screen names.

I heard/read that JA has 600 twitter followers. I wonder how many, though, join up just to tell her off, or are media people who join just to report on it. That's possible.

I did; there are sometimes things that just need to be said.... lol:blushing:

Trying this again, first time the post did not "take".

Will be watching the session today, and watching World Cup Hockey on mute (US beat Russia today 8-3 :dance:) and I can never keep up with these threads while trial is actually going on.
SooooooI just want to tell everyone who is fighting the good fight today.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48

Surely, you can't be serious?

I am serious. And stop calling me Shirley.

What are everyone's predictions for start time today? I say, um, 10:45.

Closed hearing may be to go over the rules about when her stun belt can be activated.

Lol it's so hard, you know we all want who ever has their finger on that trigger to trip and have it go off on accident. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB