penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to hear Stephens VIS...he's been so stoic this whole time :(

This is odd. I posted a reply, and got told by the it was a duplicate. But the reply isn't there. Trying again.

No it's not normal. It's rare, and it wouldn't cause a mistrial - at best a delay. It also looks bad for the attorneys vis-à-vis future clients, because it looks like they are abandoning her (which they are). Would you hire an attorney with a history of abandoning clients? I wouldn't.

I might if I knew they abandoned her because they knew she was guilty and it was against their morals to defend her. But if that were the case they would have quit long ago right?

I wouldn't be surprised if her lawyers are begging the judge to literally gag Jodi with duct tape and can they wheel her in strapped to a dolly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannibal lector style:floorlaugh:

A few thoughts I had about this whole thing this morning:
{snipping just for space}

Also, I have seen many times on the news, where family members are addressing the court, and totally go off on the guilty party. Pointing, screaming, cursing, you're going to hello, and I can't wait, and so forth. They are never shown of the news being corrected, quieted, or removed from the court room. Is that the victim statement phase, or is that just a southern happening? I can't imagine Travis' family doing it, but I would like for someone to, just to see Jodis reaction to it.

This is a really good question. Maybe post it on the Lawyers Questions page too. I wonder if that because of some of those highly charged outbursts, like in Jeffrey Dahmer, that the rules were changed and now decorum must be kept? I'm really curious to know the answer.

LOL! Must be ham day today! Here in Canada, I am serving ham, scalloped potatoes, green mixed salad, cheese biscuits, homemade strawberry jam, and chocolate chip cookies. Want some? There is plenty.

:loveyou: I'm shamelessly drooling! That sounds marvellous.

What I would like to see is her get up there, And say, I am sorry. I am sorry that I killed him. I lied and made a lot of stuff up about him because I was scared. I killed him in the most horrendous way and I am so very very sorry.

If I could take it back I would.. I would.. I will tell you all that really happened.. Please don't kill me...

I know.. I know... That will not happen. It is too human.. To normal for the convicted murderer.

Hello Hopeful One! Same here. So glad to be here with you all.

I was so upset thinking about the defendant (not saying her name) that I forgot my manners. Hello everyone! Prayers for Travis's family and loved ones today, it's going to be a rough day for a lot of people

:seeya:

Long ago I belonged to another crime forum. People would actually log out&in and argue with themselves or post to the board using many many screen names! Turns out, it was only two nut jobs;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a moderator on NBC's fantasy sports forum and we track multiple aliases from the same IP address. I wasn't at all surprised to find people using two or more accounts to create the impression that other people were agreeing with everything they wrote. What DID surprise me was how many people argued with themselves. I actually suspended a member for a vicious personal attack on another poster, and when I banned his IP I discovered that he was both attacker and victim.

I banned him anyway.

So will Darryl brewer show his face??? What is that about???

I don't know how anyone could stand up for her. Maybe MAYBE if she had just admitted it, Shown remorse and then begged for forgiveness.. I could see it, but to stand up and help a person who committed this horrendous murder with no remorse..

And If I were him I would be thinking... THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME! The only thing that saved Darryl is that Jodi became fixated on Travis.

I am surprised Gus S. wasn't screaming pick me, and the guy who always had his headphones in and wanted to talk about how HOT JA was... all WINNERS

If she talks during the victim impact statements, would the stun belt be used? Wishful thinking..

From WAT 1 :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Do you think #JodiArias will get the death penalty? We have a poll on the right side of http://wildabouttrial.com so be sure to vote!

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Teal seems to be the color of choice today for some reason. But you can't make teal without some salmon soooo. #JodiArias

I'm a moderator on NBC's fantasy sports forum and we track multiple aliases from the same IP address. I wasn't at all surprised to find people using two or more accounts to create the impression that other people were agreeing with everything they wrote. What DID surprise me was how many people argued with themselves. I actually suspended a member for a vicious personal attack on another poster, and when I banned his IP I discovered that he was both attacker and victim.

I banned him anyway.

:scared::scared::scared:

.....knowing that Travis's spirit and strength will envelop his loved ones as they take the stand to honour his memory.... God bless them all...sending prayers of strength and love across the miles..
Justice for Travis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member