penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sobbing. Travis gave us the strength to make our lives better than the one we were born into.

is Sam the cop? I thought I read one of his sisters is in law enforcement.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 16s

A female juror in the front row is really connecting with these statements, she smiles when there are jokes and cries. #jodiarias

Sobbing. I can so relate to what Sam is saying.

Stay strong, Samantha. Gosh, I can't stop the tears. This is heartbreaking

Right about now, I'd be sending the judge a follow up note, "Just how many times can we apply the death penalty exactly? 'cause I'm going to vote for 3 or 4 times."

this is just heartbreaking to witness. but I am so glad we have finally arrived at this point. The jury can finally get to know exactly what JA robbed the Alexander family of, exactly how cruelly her actions have affected so many who loved Travis.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan stands behind Samantha near the projector as she continues to speak of her brother. #JodiArias

21s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

"this was the last time I saw Travis" Juan pulls up an image of Travis and Samantha side by side, his arm around her. #JodiArias

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Jodi looks disgusting right now. Absolutely disgusting. With her mouth open acting like this is painful for her. I'm sure she gets a slight measure of joy from this and knowing he's destroyed these people.

Exactly! She loves this...she's glad she has destroyed them. She's putting on her best constipated face.

From Chris's Tribute Video. I love these words too

Attachments

• travis.jpg
    travis.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 43
MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15

Samantha is crying: "Samantha - Travis is dead.. I could barely make out the words."

Jodi thinks that she is showing (the jury) how awful she feels about killing Travis. I'm not fooled, and I doubt that they will be, either. This is all an act by the convicted murderer, nothing more.

i'm tough as stone. i don't even cry at movies. i'm bawling my eyes out...

Jodi looks disgusting right now. Absolutely disgusting. With her mouth open acting like this is painful for her. I'm sure she gets a slight measure of joy from this and knowing she's destroyed these people.

It's as if she's commiserating with Sam at a memorial service! This is horrible!

The convict's dramatic 'crying' is an attempt to steal the limelight from the Alexanders.

Our minds our stained with the image of his throat being slit from ear to ear.

ok, she answered my question...she IS a police officer....I thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau