penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was posted, but I enjoyed seeing the cell.

Corey Rangel @CoreyABC15
f198b684-611b-4126-a25a-f67671d49158_500.jpg
Just given look inside the cell where #JodiArias is kept.http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKa5_E0CQAAj8He.jpg

paper bags??????

is she making masks for her friends to wear when they testify?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

This bears repeating. Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

It means the defense has once again engaged in another stall tactic to keep CKJA a few more days in Hotel Estrella before she moves to Perryville.

I wonder if the Patricia, "the friend", backed out....

Wow huh? Ok then Monday .. Never seen a trial with so many delays, late starts, long lunches, long breaks, sidebars or sick days as this one ..

Don't you guys get it?? It's Jodi's way of post-poning the inevitable....that has been her and the DT's tactic throughout this whole farce of a trial! To delay, delay, delay!! They are master's at it, and it's worked so far. But no matter how long it takes, she will pay her dues, and it will be the Death Penalty, I'm even more sure about it now, than I was before. The Jury see's what's happening, believe me, they aren't dumb. Have faith in them to do the right thing.

I watched her cameo on NG, and came away with this.

She was such a great friend, but couldn't go to her wedding because she had to work.

So Patty's dad paid for CMJA's bridesmaid dress, and transport to the wedding location (we all know Jodi sucks money off of everyone).

In return, she promises to take such beautiful photos, yet appears in all the photos -- so what photos did she take? Are these the photos that she referred to in her police interrogation?

Then at the reception, while the other bridesmaids are still in their gowns, Jodi slips into a little black dress. Which I would consider an insult since Patty's dad bought the darn thing - she could have at least worn it for the reception like normal people do.

Some friend, eh?

MOO

Mel

She's not even a user she's a consumer of her friends.. JMO

It's a different Patti.

No, I don't believe so. She has aged terribly but it's her. Her mug has been all over Nancy Grace and she sounds too drunk to stand when she is on the phone. She's made the rounds of all the shows.

Many convicted killers do /did artwork..name a few guys!

Gacey
Manson
I know most all of them did/do artwork...
AFTER THEIR CRIME! They were never "artists" before, with the exception of possibly gacy. JA is NOT an Artist. Period. She NEVER WILL BE EITHER!

BUT the Family had to sit around for HOURS waiting for nothing! Damn her!

I know and initially all I could focus on was the rage... thinking of Steven just wanting this to be OVER.

However... once I started thinking past that... I started realizing that this only gives the jurors longer...

To focus EXCLUSIVELY on the family's statements.
With no distractions.

However, the most important thing is this:

I love that ONLY Travis Alexander was REALLY talked about today.

Yes his killer got a small slice of time.

But today, was almost ALL ABOUT TRAVIS!

Seriously guys, THINK about it!
Having them come back and talk about his killer just would have tainted that. :twocents:

This day was ALL ABOUT TRAVIS! Finally!

Okay, I'm done annoying you all, see you Monday!
:seeya:

And here are some awesome pictures of him:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.608356185859699.1073741866.584048514957133&type=3

Claiming to be an artist on the stand, or a photographer, is another LIE by JA. If this is allowed to come in then I want receipts to show that she worked as a photographer, receipts for all her camera and video equipment as well as all receipts for any art supplies. Now I can provide all of these. JA cannot. Attempting to Use "My Client is a Fake Artist" as a mitigating factor, You betcha you CANNOT PROCEED. Try to show one piece of plagiarized so called "art work" in that court room and they could face a class action law suit. Artist, is not a mitigating factor. And there is NO PROOF of any such art or photography JOBS before this, only her word that she was to photograph someone's wedding G M A F B.

I won't stand for it. Try it Jodi; we will make sure the state asks for Every Receipt you have for all your so called "art" photography and supplies. This would be, nothing short of PURJERY.

There's no such thing as a fake artist. If she created something, even froma photograph, she's an artist. Call her a bad artist if you want.

Still an hour left. The witnesses came from California. Why??

She and darryl are on a vacation compliments of the taxpayers of AZ...she and ja's mom can go sightseeing this weekend! I just want to SPIT!!

You noticed that too? :floorlaugh:

Oh yah, she looked high as a kite. I wonder what she's on? Lithium perhaps, with an anti-anxiety cocktail?

I didn't know jails handed out drugs like that. In this case, unless she's got cancer or something....let her suffer with her little panic attacks and fake headaches.

MOO

Mel

'K . . . now I'm wondering if that 30 minutes was waiting for the drug test results to come back. Cheesh!!!!

The DT's calculation is that their impact will have mostly worn off by Monday.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I choose to believe that this is a likely Defense tactic.

Let's see those minute entries.

I don't believe the impact of the Alexanders statements will diminish at all.
IMO the jurors will be replaying the words of Steven and Sam and remembering every emotion they exhibited today. It was just that powerful.

Either there's some issue with one of the convicted murderer's witnesses, or there's an issue with something she wants to say in her statement.

She's SOL with her statement because if she says anything at all about wanting to live and not wanting to die, Juan will bring out her recent interview.

I feel for the jury, but more so for The Alexander family. As well as them needing an end to this nightmare, they are also put in financial strain traveling back and forth to Arizona.

If this delay was to accommodate Patti, it was not worth the repercussions to the jury or the Alexanders. And--don't we all know that Patti hasn't been close to JA for many years? How relevant is her testimony anyway?

Pure speculation, but the reason they may not meet on Fridays could be so the Alexanders can actually fly or drive home and still have somewhat of a weekend with their families. When I heard Steven and Sam today, I realized that they have some travels to do every single weekend and have little ones they don't see during the week. With DT history, I would expect they knew they'd be coming back next week. This gives them a chance to see their families and come back strong next week. No one could ever forget what they shared today and the powerful impact that was felt by everyone who heard it. A few days could never change that.

Her face has already been on camera.

Duh...

She's the gal for whom Jodi was a bridesmaid and did wedding pics.

69622_581654555196502_985475508_n.jpg

Here ya go, Patti!

So many pictures of Patti Womack.

Where to start?

arias-patti.jpg

"Oh please, please....she was the best bridesmaid EVER". (Another mitigating factor to not put the murderer to death! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:)

If Travis friends are not allowed to speak then jodis friends should not be allowed.

Travis family spoke for him. She gets to have family but they don't want to or she does not want them to speak. So she has a few character witnesses on her behalf. She gets to have people try and save her in this phase. That is the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum