penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine what's up. Nurmi leaving? Did he ever come back? Can the DT simply refuse to represent her?

It could be JSS made a ruling against the defense and K Nurmi was off to appeal it to a higher court.

I ask you.... does this look like a woman who doesn't want to be seen? Is she the least bit bashful? :floorlaugh:

Is she higher than a kite in court as shown here? YES, she is! :banghead:

Wasn't she on JVM or one of the shows?

Also, sure hope Juan has copies of those plagiarized works of 'art' the felon sold. Would speak to her authentic innate talent - well, or lack thereof!

..... a gentle, beautiful soul....like Travis....
my Dad died 14 years ago ..... he was 75...my mom 77...
Dad's last words to my Mom was "forever young..."...he smiled and died...not making this up...
40 days later my Mom died of a "silent" heart attack - they had been together 51 years....
there was a double rainbow the morning my mom passed...I see rainbows everywhere now....
thanks for the song...
OH MY GOD WE'RE BACK...

thank you for sharing your story, confirms there is such a thing as a broken heart. :seeya:

I ask you.... does this look like a woman who doesn't want to be seen? Is she the least bit bashful? :floorlaugh:

Is she higher than a kite in court as shown here? YES, she is! :banghead:

maybe that's why she couldn't testify today. she was too f'd up.

In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

Thank you for that eloquent and beautiful perspective.

I cannot keep up with these threads, but I wanted to say....

I am so OVER JA. Life or Death, put her away, throw away the key. The damage done cannot be undone. So very sad for Travis and his family. He did not deserve to die like he did, in fact, I cannot imagine a more horrible way to die.

Too bad he crossed paths with JA. She is evil personified, IMO.

Love to all of YOU. We would all bring Travis back, if we could. What a waste of a lot of lives, including JA (Although I do think she is absolutely nuts).

I cannot imagine being in her mother's shoes.

This case is just SAD all the way around. I've had enough.

I just don't get Darryl Brewer at all. Is he supporting jodi out of some misplaced jealousy that the guy that replaced him is now gone?! If an ex of mine murdered someone, no matter how fond of them I still was, I would be doing everything possible to distance myself from them.

I think she is blackmailing him with info she has that could affect his custody battle. Like maybe she warned him that if he did not support her she would tell his ex something that could affect him in court when he tries to keep partial custody. JMO

As disappointing and frustrating it is that the trial is now in recess until Monday, the important thing is the Alexander family finally got to speak about Travis...at one point I really wondered if that was even going to happen with the stunts JA has pulled. So at least they had their day, thank goodness for that and nothing or no one can ever take that away from them. Prayers for the Alexander family.

Maybe Jodi had a migraine from crying?

Claiming to be an artist on the stand, or a photographer, is another LIE by JA. If this is allowed to come in then I want receipts to show that she worked as a photographer, receipts for all her camera and video equipment as well as all receipts for any art supplies. Now I can provide all of these. JA cannot. Attempting to Use "My Client is a Fake Artist" as a mitigating factor, You betcha you CANNOT PROCEED. Try to show one piece of plagiarized so called "art work" in that court room and they could face a class action law suit. Artist, is not a mitigating factor. And there is NO PROOF of any such art or photography JOBS before this, only her word that she was to photograph someone's wedding G M A F B.

I won't stand for it. Try it Jodi; we will make sure the state asks for Every Receipt you have for all your so called "art" photography and supplies. This would be, nothing short of PURJERY.

And has she ever had any kind of education for these so called talents? Surely nothing formal...has she ever even taken a class?? And like you said...receipts please.

Pathetic!!

I am so done with this Judge. I give NO apologies! This is 100% dispicable.

Thank you judge. Steven will once again have to go home, sit there churning all weekend, say goodbye to his crying daughter and come back to sit while you allow Jodi and her pathetic DT (MOO!) to control your court room.

I've had it. I've just had it. THIS was NOT the day to do this. This was the day to finish this. She couldn't even be bothered to arrange it so they come in on friday and just finish this.

I'm angry, disgusted and I will be so happy with I no longer have to hear this judge give these kinds of rulings. I sure hope the judge in the civil case will take things far more serious!

Poor family, this judge should be ashamed of what the family will have to go through again. MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

What gets done to the Alexander family in that courtroom and what is ALLOWED to be done is cruel and unusual IMO.

There are so many steps that could be taken to make this process move smoother, and they are never taken. A trial nearing 5 months? How does a Judge do that to a jury? The schedule has been a joke. This has not been a "fair" trial to the defendant, this has been a free for all and the defense table has been running it like wild animals. The courtroom shouldn't be an environment to revictimize victims like this. I'm disgusted and disheartened too. Your posts are always so eloquent, thank you.

Gus Searcy? OFTLOG - I hope he doesn't show up in court. He's worse than a used car salesman. Creepy too. Gives me the willies.

MOO

Mel

I share your opinion....ewwwwww....he makes me feel hinky..

I hope this jury blames Jodi for the long stretches of wasted time out of their lives, but I blame the judge.

Trying to find something positive. At least the jurors will have Samantha and Steven's impact statements on their minds for days. Samantha just told the jurors how NONE of them live in Arizona and how hard this has been on their entire family, both emotionally and financially. I don't think this will be lost on this jury. Delaying the inevitable. It hasn't worked yet, so I expect it won't ever work with this jury. In fact, I think this will really tick them off, and not in the defendants favor.

JMO

They were never going to finish today though. Juan gets to cross examine the witnesses, they would've given closing arguments (with hundreds of objections and sidebars) and then the judge would've given instructions again. So it was never going to end today. But this waste of time pisses me off to no end!

..... a gentle, beautiful soul....like Travis....
my Dad died 14 years ago ..... he was 75...my mom 77...
Dad's last words to my Mom was "forever young..."...he smiled and died...not making this up...
40 days later my Mom died of a "silent" heart attack - they had been together 51 years....
there was a double rainbow the morning my mom passed...I see rainbows everywhere now....
thanks for the song...
OH MY GOD WE'RE BACK...

Thank you for that. Beautiful love story. Now I'm crying again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet