penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT the Family had to sit around for HOURS waiting for nothing! Damn her!

The jury, the family, have giving this trial 4 months! I didn't really grasp that until Steven Alexander spoke.

Anyone have a clue of what "we are unable to proceed" means?????

CMJA may have a migrane, or their was a problem with her witnesses. You can be assured it wasn't a prosecution delay! It never is.

That poor jury.

MOO

Mel

Truly, I wish this trial had a judge with some cojones. (is that a really bad word?)

These things should have been ironed out long ago. If little miss high maintenance wants to keep sabatoging the schedule, they're wrong to low her to continue this way. It's so irresponsible.

The judge is too afraid of being overturned. They needed a seasoned, decisive and confident judge for this wacko killer's trial.

What a waste. HUGE waste!

BBM: it just means b*lls not really a bad word just sounds like it when its used.
saying testiculos would sound so technical lol

Again, I believe JA wants to ask for the death penalty. That would be fraught with possible appellate issues, thus the loooong break and now the weekend. JSS wants to give JA time to think about her decision.

She kicked her mom as well, let's not forget that! Oh and the wonderful items she was busted "hiding" while incarcerated AND the fine works of REAL ART she traced and called her own!

Plus she stole Travis' ring and journals, trespassed in his home, obstructed justice, perjured, etc.

In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

What a beautiful sentiment...and very true...thank you so much for bringing that forward.

Well the DT has a surprise coming because the jury will not forget the VIS over the weekend. I still remember Sharon Rochas VIS, once affects you like that it's powerful and you don't forget it and the impact it had on you.

I don't even care anymore if it's LWOP or DP, I don't think I ever cared, as long as she's locked away forever I'm fine with that. I just want the jury and family to go home for good and start living their lives again. It's so unfair - they've been put through so much already.

Holy cow! Twitter just EXPLODED with pics of poor "shy" Patti!
How'd that demand work out for ya?

yuck.jpg

...posting cuz not showing her face now is FUTILE!

I ask you.... does this look like a woman who doesn't want to be seen? Is she the least bit bashful? :floorlaugh:

Is she higher than a kite in court as shown here? YES, she is! :banghead:

JEan C has lost it and will lose her fans by the droves IMO.Why she gets any air time is beyond me.Beth K. is so much more of a human being then Jean C can even pretend to be IMO.
She has fans? I used to like her, when she had a modicum of objectivity.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. It's almost obligatory, it seems.

Welp. What else is new?

At least the murderer will be going back to her hard bed and little cell as a convicted murderer and instead of counting sheep...she will be counting needles:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Hmmm......"We are UNABLE to proceed today...."

THoughts?

I think she's at an impasse with her attorneys about something. I almost feel compassion for them. Almost. Bet there is a big conflict and stalemate.

Or maybe someone is incapacitated and "cannot proceed" okay.

What really bugs me of the judge in the past is when she says to the Jury.....just go back to your room and we will let you know in about 15 minutes.

Well, that 15 minutes turns into 30, then an hour, then 2 hours, then court is cancelled. She just has no respect for their time. IMO only.

Sure, some of it has not been her fault, but IMO a lot of it has been. As far as estimating delays and giving the jury their time to go home when not needed.

You'd think they'd have learned to be prepared with Plans B through Z-62 by now. If I were an AZ taxpayer, I'd be so pizzed to see my tax dollars being handled in such an incredibly inefficient way.

Oh, this is so awful for Travis' family and friends. I know they so wanted today to be the end........or at least for this all to be in the jury's hands. :(

Hang in there, everyone....lady justice is slowly coming....just a few more days now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet