penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT's calculation is that their impact will have mostly worn off by Monday.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I choose to believe that this is a likely Defense tactic.

Let's see those minute entries.

I think if a friend of Jodi's had gone before the day ended... that might have been a tactic.
But nothing happened after the statements to distract from them.

These jurors went from those statements to..... nothing.
They have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to think about nothing but those statements...

Oh and "She was 27 years old, she was a good friend..." :laughcry:
This is going to back fire... I feel much better about it now. :seeya:

What really bugs me of the judge in the past is when she says to the Jury.....just go back to your room and we will let you know in about 15 minutes.

Well, that 15 minutes turns into 30, then an hour, then 2 hours, then court is cancelled. She just has no respect for their time. IMO only.

Sure, some of it has not been her fault, but IMO a lot of it has been. As far as estimating delays and giving the jury their time to go home when not needed.

bbm and you are soooo right. This shows little respect the jurors, though I wonder if they get an update from the bailiff in the jury room? Like "oh guys, 30 more minutes?" or are they in the dark all the time?

If I were on this jury and found out that the so-called "friends of Jodi" were going to testify to her "good character" ON TAPE or BEHIND A SCREEN or some other nonsense, I would just go WTF? It's over! We're done! Done! Yeah, she's such a great gal THEY DON'T WANNA BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER! Or they're AFRAID to show their FACES!

BS BS BS!!!

And really, what does it say when the only two people they could find to speak up were a stoner chick JA used to hang out with a hundred years ago, and the guy she dumped for Travis and who is still sipping the Jodi Kool-Aid???

I'm telling you, the DT just can't get out of their own way. GOOD! That hastens JA's date with the needle! Outstanding!

:rockon:

I agree with you 100% Jane!

Wonder if maybe Patty was riding the fence on whether or not she was going to go through with giving statement.....in an attempt to rectify situation (and proceed with court), court agreed to order the no visual motion..

But now Patty wavering again...which creates issue with DT since Nurmi already notified the jury that her childhood friend WOULD be giving statement???

Patty has been all over television. Everyone knows her face. There is more to her story...like maybe JM will bring up her past? hmmm..

How long has the jury been sitting out since lunch today
Anyone know?

the family of TA said they are having hardship from all this and what does KILLER DO???? Make matters worse!!! I do hope the end is near for the Killer...she always gets her way and as far as suicide goes? will she pull that again to go into the psych ward for a mini vacation?

Her friend bailed!!! I bet ya all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is the case maybe they need time to find someone else. What is the man from Pre Paid Legal who testified? Perhaps he will speak for Jodi and needs travel time. moo

This has been such a gut-wrenching day.

I have a question about Det. Flores, who I think has been there almost daily for the whole trial. Does he still work for the Mesa PD? Is it common for an investigator to attend the entire trial of every defendant?

Claiming to be an artist on the stand, or a photographer, is another LIE by JA. If this is allowed to come in then I want receipts to show that she worked as a photographer, receipts for all her camera and video equipment as well as all receipts for any art supplies. Now I can provide all of these. JA cannot. Attempting to Use "My Client is a Fake Artist" as a mitigating factor, You betcha you CANNOT PROCEED. Try to show one piece of plagiarized so called "art work" in that court room and they could face a class action law suit. Artist, is not a mitigating factor. And there is NO PROOF of any such art or photography JOBS before this, only her word that she was to photograph someone's wedding G M A F B.

I won't stand for it. Try it Jodi; we will make sure the state asks for Every Receipt you have for all your so called "art" photography and supplies. This would be, nothing short of PURJERY.

The DT's calculation is that their impact will have mostly worn off by Monday.

Until I see evidence to the contrary, I choose to believe that this is a likely Defense tactic.

Let's see those minute entries.

DT is wrong. The jurors will NEVER forget Steven and Sam's statements - EVER!

It really is and it makes no sense???

Can't believe court bailiff allowed to her to stay in courtroom dressed like that (blouse falling off shoulder exposing bra)...

Some courthouses here will send you home to change if you are wearing shorts or flipflops!

Big mistake! They jury will have all weekend thinking only about the Alexanders painful,heart wrenching,heartbreaking VIS.Jodi in her twisted thinking feel she is taking away what they have waited 5 yrs for just like she could not let them have more then 20 minutes to be about the verdict .She ran and gave that interview.She is mistaken the jury will be furious that she is prolonging this families agony!

So her childhood friend came all the way from California, held up court for an hour and a half and then court is canceled. That makes no sense. There's plenty of time left in the court day for her to say what she's going to say. Perhaps she changed her mind and DB wasn't scheduled to speak until Monday and therefore not there so they had no witnesses.

I know people want to place blame on the judge, but I can't see how it's her fault.

Grrr...

This is beyond ridiculous! Wonder if we will find out the real reason for all the closed door meetings?

Should not have happened.

Will JA lose one of her mitigation witnesses? Won't look good if Nurmi already promised two.

I can't wait for this to end for Travis's family and for the murderer to hear her sentence.

This is a farce. A clear move, IMHO, from the Defense team to put time between Steven & Samantha's statements & those who will be speaking on behalf of the murderess. I've never been more disgusted than I am right now.

If I were on that jury, their statements would stay on my mind.

Here's the convicted murderer's delightful mother and JA's bestie, PATTI WOMACK.
You can see Womack flipping off Juan Martinez at 1 hour 15 min or so. She is dressed so nicely... Glad she and mom-of-the-year were having a fun day in court.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI&fb_source=message

picture.php

It's this kind of thing that makes it difficult to feel sorry for SA. I'm a mother, and I can't imagine being in her shoes. And I do feel like she has been previously afraid of JA and was probably even more so once she found out what happened to Travis.

But, the way she has acted at times makes it difficult for me to feel sorry for her.

Yet another delay and more days of anguish for the Alexander family.

They must wonder if this will ever end.

TA family said today it is a hardship, they want this over so they dont have to look at the murderer any more. DT stalling just again plus jurors would like their lives back too. They are only getting $12 a day to sit thru this BS. I hope this pizzes them off good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet