penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the impact statements.Did JA make that "throat-slitting" motion again after Samantha or was I dreaming?

What part of this world are you in?

Can I just say I love the evening posts! Today was taxing... IMO the evening posters are the best!

The tension was high today, but I managed to only get one post deleted.

BTW did anyone notice Donavan was wearing the boyfriend sweater today! ;)

Jodi's cell, shower & phones

eta, I take it those bags are her stash of food from the commissary?

BKbVPI1CUAAEKe3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKbVPI1CUAAEKe3.jpg

An upgrade, for Jodi the hoarder.

Here's where she lived before:

YrekaRoom_zps7d3efa7d.jpg

OT and yes, Melan*e McGu*re's faux pas in getting caught were those pesky GSP tolls and E-Z pass if I'm not mistaken. Sorta' like JA and the memory card in the camera. Ha ha!

(From a former GSP-er Exit 63, LBI---motto "Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas").

:rockon:

And that receipt for the new set of Luggage that she had on display in her home! Witnesses recall seeing the luggage in her foyer.

Steven's honesty was just perfect. After so many lies from the defendant, Miss Alyce etc, finally someone speaking from their heart. He laid it all out there. He revealed his tears, his fears-nightmares where he has to check his family to make sure they are still alive. His having to take medication. His falling short and not being the husband he needed to be, even separating and having to shuttle his daughter between two homes for awhile.
All due to some psychopathic stalker who became fixated on his brother.

HEY JODI! THIS is what PTSD looks like!!

I'm not sure this can even be allowed, pursuant with a defendants first amendment rights.

Our b-/:;()$d said the most horrible, unforgivable, diabolical things about why our loved one caused him to kill her, yet, thank God, it also did not work on our jury.

I have signed, and wish it could be so...but don't believe it ever could.

I signed as well and still have hope that it could be law someday.

But that was yesterday. Today she looked really broken, as if she was overwhelmed by guilt over what she did. I look forward to hearing her statements on Monday. I think she may surprise us.

She really did look different today. At first I thought she looked broken as well, but then after reading some posts here I decided I just couldn't be sure. Jodi is good at acting "the part", so I'm not sure her look today was genuine. I also think that if she is broken - that she is feeling broken for herself, not for what she did to Travis or Travis' family. That said - she really didn't look good today at all. The transformation was unbelievable. She didn't even look like the same person.

I can just tell from your posts that you are the type of person who has a good and awesome heart. You want to see and find good in everyone ....and hopefully - you are right and she will surprise us by admitting that she is remorseful and sorrowful for what she did - sorrowful to the family. I wish I had that kind of hope, but I just feel like she's going to continue to stick with her story and never ever take ownership of it.

I am disabled and unable to serve on a jury. However, trying to put myself into the jurors shoes, I wonder if some might need grief counseling after the trial. The photos that I have seen were sanitized for tv and they still haunted me.

JC just changed her story. Today she said Samantha stared 'daggers' at JA and JA's mother.

Tonight she says maybe it was Donovan.

She is SO BAD!!!

But that was yesterday. Today she looked really broken, as if she was overwhelmed by guilt over what she did. I look forward to hearing her statements on Monday. I think she may surprise us.

I think today it hit her that she could die and she got scared. Anyone could see the impact those statements had on everyone and I think for the first time she is basically looking at death as a real possibility...I think that was the emotion she was showing... jmho.

No I didn't notice the sweater. :floorlaugh:

Jodi has run out of supporters. Even her friend growing up wants to do an taped statement now? Is that correct?

Yes, apparently it's just Daryl and Patricia... We already know Daryl has an adversion to cameras. The new twist is now patti wants the same. IMO Steven and Samantha were so eloquent that anything from the DT side is going to be hokey. I think they decided on taping them so that the could try to give the best performance possible...

Do you think when killers get together they actually tell each other the truth? I was imagining her and Wendi Andriano having a fair bit in common on death row. Although I think WA will eventually get sick of JA's boring conversation all about her.

Hmmm...I dunno! I think Jodi has told her story so many times that she actually believes it's the truth now!

JC just changed her story. Today she said Samantha stared 'daggers' at JA and JA's mother.

Tonight she says maybe it was Donovan.

She is SO BAD!!!

Earlier tonight on HLN JC had a message from SA....she wanted to pass it along that she never said yesterday that it was "the beginning of the end for her daughter' as has been reported and she asked JC to pass that along which she did. I don't get JC at all. As I mentioned before I think JC is looking for that big interview....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV