penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that is actually Jodi's cell, just an example of the kind of cell she is in. At least that's how I took it. They said a "cell like this one".

She really did look different today. At first I thought she looked broken as well, but then after reading some posts here I decided I just couldn't be sure. Jodi is good at acting "the part", so I'm not sure her look today was genuine. I also think that if she is broken - that she is feeling broken for herself, not for what she did to Travis or Travis' family. That said - she really didn't look good today at all. The transformation was unbelievable. She didn't even look like the same person.

I can just tell from your posts that you are the type of person who has a good and awesome heart. You want to see and find good in everyone ....and hopefully - you are right and she will surprise us by admitting that she is remorseful and sorrowful for what she did - sorrowful to the family. I wish I had that kind of hope, but I just feel like she's going to continue to stick with her story and never ever take ownership of it.

She was upset because today's topic wasn't Jodi! It was Travis...travis travis and she was jealous. IMO she wanted. What he had... Respect, love, friends..

I think she was mourning the fact that she will NEVER have that and it's all Travis's fault. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this jury is really dedicated to seeing justice done. I am so glad Steven and Samantha didnt mention Jodi's name...she didn't need any more billing! I pray for the jury and for them to hang on until they see this through...they are so close. Which ever decision they come back with, I know they have put their hearts and souls into making that call, and will not complain. May God bless each of them.

Just wanted to say, somehow, Garlands post got mixed with mine or mine with his or hers. So it looks like it is one post. I never had that happen before.

My point is that I agree with you. I think we have good jurors. I agree that they have put their hearts and souls into this. I just wish they would have been appreciated more for their time.

My post starts at Just wanted to say: Now this posters post is attributed to me. Too much mix up.

I think the three of us that posted just wish the best for the jurors and appreciate their service. (I hope I have not spoken out of turn for the other two posters whose posts are all intermixed with mine)

I think today it hit her that she could die and she got scared. Anyone could see the impact those statements had on everyone and I think for the first time she is basically looking at death as a real possibility...I think that was the emotion she was showing... jmho.

If you're right...good! It is about time she realized what Travis went through fearing for his life. At least she won't suffer the pain and she will know when her death will occur if she is given the DP. Travis didn't have that option. He was in the shower like any other normal day and in less than two minutes his life was over in a most horrendous fashion.

:(

But that was yesterday. Today she looked really broken, as if she was overwhelmed by guilt over what she did. I look forward to hearing her statements on Monday. I think she may surprise us.

You aren't seriously thinking that JA would actually demonstrate remorse or sorrow for the death of Travis? Don't hold your breath. Right after her M1 verdict, she spoke to media and continued her lies. Last night after a unanimous finding of aggravating factors, she tweeted about the fact that her domestic violence "Survivor" tee shirts are now available for sale.

I know how hard it is to imagine evil, but Jodi is the epitome of evil. If she demonstrates any remorse, she will do it through gritted teeth hoping to get LWOP, but even then, I doubt she can pull it off...she just isn't built that way.

Yes, that definetly would be PTSD. I wonder where Dr. Samuels is now.

A. Organizing his papers (doubt it)

B. Transfering answers from scrap paper to an actual answer sheet

C. Ordering books on Amazon for clients

D. All of the above

My margins are blown.

Funny story, I posted a huge picture a year or two back and talk about margins blowing. I now go to advanced to view the picture before posting. It gave me a good idea if there is no need to use the scroll bar to view it that it was okay size to post. Must be older computers it happens to? Hurry up to the next page.

Question: Once Jodi is sentenced, does she transfer from jail to prison?

I don't think that is actually Jodi's cell, just an example of the kind of cell she is in. At least that's how I took it. They said a "cell like this one".

Later on the jvm show she said it was Jodi's she didn't know at the time of filming...

Whats with Linda Baden? I actually like her commentating on this case.

I know, what's up with this?
Did Linda Baden have a brain transplant ( or grow a conscious?)
I've NEVER heard her utter a single good thing about the victims side previous to this case.

But that was yesterday. Today she looked really broken, as if she was overwhelmed by guilt over what she did. I look forward to hearing her statements on Monday. I think she may surprise us.

I didnt see that at all in her. The only thing I saw was her trying to fall asleep before the brother got to talk. I think she somehow managed to swindle the jail staff in giving her a sedative.

They need to refuse her any meds like that because she just uses them to manipulate this trial even more.

Im fed up with her antics and there is no way IMO she feels any remorse at all. She will continue to bash this family every chance she gets. Look waht she did in that post conviction interview.

We need this to end. The family is being tortured with these delays. As well as the jury. It is beyond ridiculous at this point. There are no excuses left for her, the DT, or the judge. End this madness.

I signed as well and still have hope that it could be law someday.

Off topic but I noticed Enter Panich trying to instill herself at the end of this case. the last few days on HLN after night .

She is a big one in the Andrea Sneiderman about to take place here in Atlanta starting in July.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

"The person that I had known was a very quiet soft spoken gentle person." ~ Leslie Udy describing Jodi Ann Arias

400737_535659616485104_297252194_n.jpg

I think today it hit her that she could die and she got scared. Anyone could see the impact those statements had on everyone and I think for the first time she is basically looking at death as a real possibility...I think that was the emotion she was showing... jmho.

ITA. It's realization that not only is she never going home, the jury that convicted her of murder 1 may also vote to put her to death. I don't believe there is any contrition there though. She mimics what she thinks people expect to see in a given situation. She mirrors what she thinks they want, but doesn't feel any genuine emotion.

We'll see a recovery on Monday. For her to express remorse would force her to abandon the lies she's crafted for her defense. She will never admit to the fabrication. Never. She will play the DV card at the very least. We saw her throw TA under the bus not more than 20 minutes post-conviction.

No chance she has an epiphany over the weekend. She is a malignant narcissist through and through. I'm expecting an all-about-me Swan Song when we see her next week.

I have to be honest- I never liked DB, nor found his testimony credible or honest- what is this mans problem?

I feel sorry for his ex wife... always have. What kind of a man downgrade's himself in a job (and pay) so he can basically <mod snip> a much younger girl/employee.

He had a young son and would have needed to pay child support for that child- he took 1. a cut in pay and 2. put himself in a position to get away with claiming much less income for tax/support purposes... if he so chose- I bet he did.

What a guy huh? Lie on the stand for a murderer. He must be so proud. I hope they show his face too- it should be mandatory- you want to speak? Show your face! I am... angry!

BBM

Erm, my first husband?

My kids had to read that book in high school. They told me all about his story, so I asked to read the book when they were done. Now, that is some horrific abuse that poor child went through...beaten, starved and tortured by his mother. It is amazing how strong he is. I think most people would be broken with that level of abuse but he turned it around and now he helps others.

My best friend was horribly abused, beaten and raped by her step father- over and over again. Her mom just turned the other way while it was happening. Yet today, she is the most amazing person I have ever known. So strong...SO AMAZING! AND...she is a Psychologist who put herself through school...every step of the way. She took what happened to her and turned it into something positive by helping people and giving back to the community. I'm sure she hurts from her past, but instead of dwelling on it and feeling sorry for herself - she reaches out and helps people who are hurting. It is amazing how some people are able to rise above their past. When I think of what happened to my friend, and then compare her childhood to Jodi's - well....it just STEAMS me to no end.

I thought someone said Jodi's "friends" would also be questioned by attorneys from both sides. Is that the case? If so, how are they going to tape statements instead of appearing in court? Or do they just give statements like the Alexander's did? I'm confused now.

Question: Once Jodi is sentenced, does she transfer from jail to prison?

JVM had Sheriff Joe on her show touring the MC jail tonight. He said if Jodi gets the DP she would go directly to prison but wouldn't name the prison due to security reasons...if she gets LWOP she would go back to Estrella jail for a few days or so until transfered to unknown prison again for safety reasons.

edited for spelling

A. Organizing his papers (doubt it)

B. Transfering answers from scrap paper to an actual answer sheet

C. Ordering books on Amazon for clients

D. All of the above

OR

E. Practicing a more convincing, "I beg your pardon, sir"! (while staring at a pic of Juan M)

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member